Apocalypse vs. the Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
There's no prep for either side. Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by batdude123

ff ftw

TricksterPriest
Current Apoc would lose due to excessive jobbing, but if he doesn't job, he wins. Classic Apoc rapes the F4.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123

Well without prep I can't see how FF can do a whole lot of damage to a giant super strong guy who can absorb energy

swerve1988
APOC

spidey-dude
FF calls there homeboy galactus and he takes down apoc easy

Decay
it really depends on where the fight is. apocalypse has the power to take down the ff if its in an enclosed space, or open field with nothing in sight. but reed is really the only factor that makes me think twice. if he can get his hands on practically any kind of tech hed be a danger. give him a video remote and an electric razor and he will drive away the celestials. apocalypse is a genius, and hes good with tech, but he hasnt shown himself to be anywhere near as resourcful as reed.

apocalypse written well would be an almost unstoppable force, but hes never written well, and despite all his planning, all his celestial tech, and all his powers he goes down hard so some mutants with mosly average power levels. physically, hes stronger than the thing, and his energy attacks should take on reed and johnny. hed probably overwhelm sues forcefields with some crazy jackhammer/piledriver type arms. so if reed can devise something, or utilise tech, id probably say its 5/10, if its just a straight fight, apoc wins 8-9/10.

TricksterPriest
Ahem. Note that I said "Classic Apoc" would dominate. That is Apoc when he was written well, and doing things like beating the HE. That Apoc would win 10/10. Current Apoc would win 6-7/10. And that's with jobbing.

swerve1988
DAMN RIGHT! APOC

Evil_Ash
I just wanted to say that we were THIS close of having an actual Apoc vs. FF.

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5008/apocvsffjn9.png

TricksterPriest
eek! OMG, that is weak... I need to see the rest of those scans! eek! Where was Apoc going?

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
eek! OMG, that is weak... I need to see the rest of those scans! eek! Where was Apoc going?

Probably running away in fear..... fear that they're going to throw a table at him.

xmarksthespot
Apocalypse loses. Because it's the only thing he knows how to do properly.

TricksterPriest
yawn Same old Batdude hating on Apoc, and Xmarks, you're high if you think Classic Apoc wouldn't win this outright. smartass

Mainstream
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Apocalypse loses. Because it's the only thing he knows how to do properly.

stick out tongue losing tell that to all the inhumans he insalved. meaning he beat them meaning he didn't lose meaning he won. thank you and good night, good afternoon and good evening big grin

Madvillain
Apocalyspe...as usual....loses.

inamilist
trickster:

wow man, I gotta say, for a "fanboy" (im not using it negatively, I'd call myself a Man-Thing fanboy) you have awesome opinions

I'm with you, classic apoc should mop the floor with them, I don't know about current though. He does job like a bad mother.

Galan007
If the X-Men can do it............. The F4 could do the same.

F4 10/10

Priest
can anyone on the F4 counter a TK attack?

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
can anyone on the F4 counter a TK attack?

sue, reed

Priest
Originally posted by guy222
sue, reed
hmmm how?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by inamilist
trickster:

wow man, I gotta say, for a "fanboy" (im not using it negatively, I'd call myself a Man-Thing fanboy) you have awesome opinions

I'm with you, classic apoc should mop the floor with them, I don't know about current though. He does job like a bad mother.

Thanks dude. DB_renji clued me in that I should just give up on current Apoc and use Classic for my arguements that Apoc is uber, at least until someone with half a brain makes him stop jobbing to the x-men. stick out tongue Yeah, I'm abit of an Apoc fanboy, but at least I don't go around saying he can beat Galactus or Zeus. laughing It's one thing to maybe say he could beat Surfer with prep, it's another to claim he's skyfather and up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reed would probably built some kinda anti-psi weapon or armor, but that's with prep, so discount it. And Onslaught proved that Sue's fields don't stop TP.

guy222
Originally posted by Priest
hmmm how?

don't get me wrong, i dislike ff

but if sue can 'defeat' a celestial btw that to me was full of

she can beat apoc

guy222
Thanks dude. DB_renji clued me in that I should just give up on current Apoc and use Classic for my arguements that Apoc is uber, at least until someone with half a brain makes him stop jobbing to the x-men. stick out tongue Yeah, I'm abit of an Apoc fanboy, but at least I don't go around saying he can beat Galactus or Zeus. laughing It's one thing to maybe say he could beat Surfer with prep, it's another to claim he's skyfather and up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Reed would probably built some kinda anti-psi weapon or armor, but that's with prep, so discount it. And Onslaught proved that Sue's fields don't stop TP.

sue couldn't defeat the brute from counter earth

go manning big grin

TricksterPriest
You and I both know Sue's beating a Celestial was wanking her character and enormous PIS. And go Brady. stick out tongue

Jyppe
Didn't Sue already whoop Apocalypse in the Onslaught saga? Or do I recall it incorrectly?

What stops Sue from bursting Apoc's head from inside out?

TricksterPriest
Speed, forcefields, Apoc's energy absorbtion, TK, TP, energy blasts molecular body control......., need I go on? And all Sue did was stop him from getting to Franklin, at which point Apoc was about to kill her, until Onslaught booted both of them out of the dimension.

TheEvilHex
yawn Same old Batdude hating on Apoc, and Xmarks, you're high if you think Classic Apoc wouldn't win this outright. smartass Im high and Classic Apoc still wins. laughing laughing Happy Dance laughing

Mider999
non jobbing apoc would win.

Mainstream
I could go with dat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.