rachel summers vs the fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

bump

Lucid Lui
Unless it's the recent craptacular Fury which appeared in UNncanny, Fury wins a solid majority.

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
bump

smile

qqqqqqq
haha i guess your threads are boring

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
haha i guess your threads are boring

that doesn't bother me

u should know that

u have an answer

qqqqqqq
big grin i do thats why i post in your threads

guy222
big grin i do thats why i post in your threads

good to have a laker fan

smile

qqqqqqq
lakers were once up there with the big boys, now reduced to just being a dark horse of the tournament

qqqqqqq
who needs Shaq anyway.

guy222
who needs Shaq anyway.

shaq's a *****

kobe and lakes be alright maybe a title pass the ball better than anyone

K3VIL
Fury already owned Rachel punching her up into the sky and making her falling in the ocean.Phoenix Avatar my socks.

qqqqqqq
Nowitzki has yet reach the peak of his game. He's a monster when he's on form.

jasofisc
I never really understood what was so great about fury. He was a slow clunky robot that looked like he was from a dr. Who episode. His energy blast didn't seem all that powerfull either. But that bucket of bolts beat every hero from another reality and killed cap. brittin with one shot. rachel summers doesn't have a chance. I swear that thing has somehow been able to produce wolverine's jobber aura.

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc
I never really understood what was so great about fury. He was a slow clunky robot that looked like he was from a dr. Who episode. His energy blast didn't seem all that powerfull either. But that bucket of bolts beat every hero from another reality and killed cap. brittin with one shot. rachel summers doesn't have a chance. I swear that thing has somehow been able to produce wolverine's jobber aura.

are u positive about rachel

is that ur final answer

guy222
Originally posted by jasofisc

who destroyed earth 238

rachel summers does have the phoenix force

xmarksthespot
The Omniversal Tribune.

No she doesn't at least the last time I checked.

This is what should and does happen to her when she tries to fight the Fury.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7656/uncannyxmen164724qx.th.jpg

guy222
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The Omniversal Tribune.

No she doesn't at least the last time I checked.

This is what should and does happen to her when she tries to fight the Fury.
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7656/uncannyxmen164724qx.th.jpg

didn't rachel create a black hole in its body

i don't think the fury is more powerful than one who has the phoenix force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.