Classic Abomination VS Classic Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
hand to hand only...

who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
hand to hand only...

who wins?

emil

qqqqqqq
drax

qqqqqqq
god knows how strong classic drax is, he destroyed planets with a punch.

Priest
Drax

golem370
If this is the original Drax he only lifted 40 tons but he could fly was near indestructible and could fire concussive blasts able to destroy large meteors

golem370
He was getting his ass handed to him one time by She Hulk he was no match for her strength but he flew and tackled her and shattered he spinal cord. He is very tough. He and Captain Mar-Vell was also draining Captain Marvel(Monica) of her powers not sure how Drax got that power.

Priest
Infinity Wars Drax would own the hulk.

golem370
No doubt She Hulk or Hulk?

Priest
Originally posted by golem370
No doubt She Hulk or Hulk?
i would say 10/10 agianst she hulk,
and 6-7/10 agianst Hulk.

golem370
Drax with the power gem would beat him toe to toe most of the time. Hulk could beat a couple times but one he have to want to kill Drax to really beat him. Alot of times Hulk just wants to be left alone but even when he fighting like that he can do some real damage. Hulk is hardly ever in a fight to kill. I would hate to see the fight where he is lusting to kill someone. I believe he might be unbeatable in that state by Superhero standards. If he is in pure rage and wanting to kill look out.

guy222
original lvl bommie ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.