Guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JaehSkywalker
Hi, I dunno if anyone around here recognizes me or remembers me anymore, but hello guys! long time no visit to this part of KMC!

i'm not updated on how AWE is doing, so can anyone please update me? even only broad details...

only if someone cares.. smile

thanks!

tee_pirategirl
hi! I really do remember you...so here's the news: we got the new pictures for AWE they look so cool! I don't have the link right now but I'll post a few of them and I'll give u the link later.

another thing is this whole rumor about a WE love scene...about how they're re shooting some parts to fit that in but that was just a RUMOR (nothing more)
oh and the release date's finally been anounced. here's a pic of lizzie:

lovethemtigers
yes I remember you too....it's been a long ride...and now we are coasting toward May 25....supposedly there is suppose to be some Kick Ass ending to AWE...and we are to be left with no doubt that an era has come to an end.....we know that Jack shoots his good side.....we know Liz is dressed in Oriental garments....and that Will turns dark and betrays Jack....and then there's this kid...Dominic Scott and rumor has it he is suppose to be a young Jack Sparrow...now rather that is a flashback of young Jack...or Jack's son...we do not know. And yes, some on here are freaking out about the reshoots in Hawaii...but I 'm trying to keep the faith.....I refuse to believe that t and t would ignore how well DMC did because of the Liz/Jack pairing..and that the People's Choice as favorite couple nominee and ultimate winner....

akanai
".I refuse to believe that t and t would ignore how well DMC did because of the Liz/Jack pairing..and that the People's Choice as favorite couple nominee and ultimate winner...."

Soooo true! We want J/E in AWE... T.T

SarahB
yh lol well there ya gowink the pics nd stuff are rly kl i shud go nd see themsmile

JaehSkywalker
thanks you so so much!

sorry if i haven't been around this part of kmc for a while... (long story why)

hot pic of liz! nice!

thanks for the updates... smile

lovethemtigers
well, that's not all...there are some who have seen copies of the script and it's not good.....Jack and Liz are cold to each other.....Will supposedly will stab the heart of Davy Jones and become the immortal captain of the Flying Dutchman...and there is rumor that Liz will sacrifice herself to the sea and join him in immortality..some kick ass ending huh?

Some say the child in the end could be Will's son.....

But I don't think of us really know.....read many of the threads..if you get time...especially the threads titled Ted and Terry on Wordplay....and DMC Script.....

Bwa Ha Ha
i remember ya

JaehSkywalker
Thanks for remembering me lol! i'd try to read those threads....

currently watching potcdmc... waf i missed this movie!

lovethemtigers:no wai!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
Thanks for remembering me lol! i'd try to read those threads....

currently watching potcdmc... waf i missed this movie!

lovethemtigers:no wai!

I know...these are some of the crazy rumors floating around...but I don't believe them...many say its a done deal that Will stabs the heart and becomes the next immortal captain of Davy Jones....but I won't believe it until I see it....I'm not believing anything anymore...

JaehSkywalker
me too...

sometimes you expect this stuff about this movie and it doesn't come up..

hopefully the jack/liz pair up comes up though..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.