most useless JLA members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which members shouldnt belong on the team cause they suck

spidey-dude
i say green arrow and hawkgirl. arrow has no powers or nothing. hawkgirl is one of the wost female fighters ever. she cant do jack without her stupid golf club

Priest
Superman stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by spidey-dude
which members shouldnt belong on the team cause they suck

supes, he's faster than a speeding bullet stick out tongue

Galvaclaw
I'd say any non powered person outside Batman is a bit redundant. In other teams that's fine. But the JLA should be the best of the best.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
I'd say any non powered person outside Batman is a bit redundant. In other teams that's fine. But the JLA should be the best of the best. batman sucks lots of the time

spidey-dude
manhunter is boring

grey fox
Originally posted by spidey-dude
batman sucks lots of the time

Please tell me thats sarcasm.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by grey fox
Please tell me thats sarcasm. when he doesnt have his weapons hes boring lots of the time

TricksterPriest
Hey don't bash Ollie. He's the moral compass of the team when he's there. Without Green Arrow, who would tell everyone when they were going too far?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey don't bash Ollie. He's the moral compass of the team when he's there. Without Green Arrow, who would tell everyone when they were going too far? thats manhunters job. not arrows

TricksterPriest
Uh uh. Because Ollie isn't superpowered, and he's one of the few people to call Batman on something when he thinks he's wrong. And if the white martian arcs, and the Fernus arc didn't convince you that MM is underrated, nothing will.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Uh uh. Because Ollie isn't superpowered, and he's one of the few people to call Batman on something when he thinks he's wrong. And if the white martian arcs, and the Fernus arc didn't convince you that MM is underrated, nothing will. martian manhunter can contact people with his mind like xavier. manhunter lets the team know when theres trouble or something else going on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.