Thanos team vs Darkseids team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Thanos
blood brothers
mangog
abomination
asgardian destroyer
juggernaut
wendigo
absorbing man
maestro hulk
uilk

Vs

Darkseid
doomsday
despero
grundy
bizarro
zod
mongul
Amazo

Redatom65
I think Thanos team has the edge here

xmeat
why does no one respond.

Galvaclaw
If Darkseid uses the Omega effect on Thanos' team that should cut down their numbers.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
why does no one respond.

i am

thanos team wins

Priest
why does no one respond.
too many people involved.
bt id say thanos's team has the edge.

roughrider
why does no one respond.

There are so many people here - too many variables to consider.

xmeat
im seriously thinking of leaving kmc every thread i create only gets like 3 responses if i made another superman vs hulk thread i'd get 200 pages worth of responses.

Soljer
im seriously thinking of leaving kmc every thread i create only gets like 3 responses if i made another superman vs hulk thread i'd get 200 pages worth of responses.

Good riddance. One less hulk fanboy.

Maybe if you made...you know, interesting threads?

Just a suggestion.

boriquaking55
The Destroyer wins

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Good riddance. One less hulk fanboy.

Maybe if you made...you know, interesting threads?

Just a suggestion. this thread isn't interesting . What do i have to make more thor vs supes threads to get some decent post.

xmeat
dammit i want responses.

bigbran
dammit i want responses. Maybe if you didn't break the rules?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/308157_1-forum-rules-read-me

"Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some theads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)"

xmeat
bump

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
Maybe if you didn't break the rules?

Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some theads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)" i just want an answer thanos team or darkseids team no one has to go into detail.

Magee
The thing is theres to many possibilities/ outcomes to give a definite answer. I could say Darkseid team wins but it just could not be proven hence if a debate started it would rage on till the end of time. So instead of throwing a tantrum because no one responds to your threads, try making them interesting?

darthgoober
Darkseids team takes it. Between the OE, and Amazo having the powers of the JLA PLUS the powers of his own team and the opposing team after not very long, Thanos's team doesn't really have a chance.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by darthgoober
Darkseids team takes it. Between the OE, and Amazo having the powers of the JLA PLUS the powers of his own team and the opposing team after not very long, Thanos's team doesn't really have a chance.
thumb up

bigbran
i just want an answer thanos team or darkseids team no one has to go into detail. Originally posted by bigbran
Maybe if you didn't break the rules?

(Now, in some cases, an exception or two might be made with some theads. It's usually a judgement call on the moderator's part. But, of course, if a thread has like 25+ characters, it WILL be closed. NO exceptions)"

xmeat
bump

nvrbeenwthagirl
try making the numbers even first of all.

SpunkySmurph
...You set up the poll so that we could vote for both. confused

(Guess what I did... big grin )

xmeat
huh

BobbyD
Originally posted by darthgoober

..tis my feeling also, upon first inspection.

xmeat
Originally posted by BobbyD
..tis my feeling also, upon first inspection. maybe

xmeat
bump

Bouboumaster
The OE wouldn't affect a lot of people there. Give a little edge to Thanos's team.

xmeat
how is ds team winning

Symmetric Chaos
how is ds team winning

I'm gonna go out on a limb here an say it because they have more power.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm gonna go out on a limb here an say it because they have more power. your kidding right destroyer was made to fight celestials who are greater than ds team.

Symmetric Chaos
your kidding right destroyer was made to fight celestials who are greater than ds team.

And yet it failed to . . . even with help . . .

Stupid Rookie
XMEAT stop bumping your own stupid threads man. every thread you make you bump at least five times. If you make good matchups people will respond.

xmeat
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
XMEAT stop bumping your own stupid threads man. every thread you make you bump at least five times. If you make good matchups people will respond. i make good threads its not my fault no one responds.

DevilGoblin
Thanos team pretty easy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Thanos team pretty easy.

LMAO. you realize DS could just mind rape most everyone on Thanos team. or oe them. You also realize the despero and AMazo are on DS teams. WTF. Thanos team is screwed big time. Amazo has martian manhunter's powers. Deserpo, DS, and Amazo's Tp will over whelm even thanos. Plus DS team has superior speed and energy manip.

xmeat
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
LMAO. you realize DS could just mind rape most everyone on Thanos team. or oe them. nah

nvrbeenwthagirl
nah

You obviously don't know your comic characters too well. Most of thanos team does not have TP or high enough resistance to resist DS. He controlled 3 BILLION >>>Superman lvl beings.

xmeat
You obviously don't know your comic characters too well. Most of thanos team does not have TP or high enough resistance to resist DS. He controlled 3 BILLION >>>Superman lvl beings. destroyer was built by to fight people far more powerful than supes and darkseid. mangog wrecked havoc on all of asgard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
destroyer was built by to fight people far more powerful than supes and darkseid. mangog wrecked havoc on all of asgard.

Which was dumb as hell. mangog wreaked all of havok on asgard but Odin is supposedly as powerful as Tyrant. WTF. the destroyer is easily owned. it's BFR, or who ever is operating it, gets forced out by the superior TP of the DC team.

DevilGoblin
LMAO. you realize DS could just mind rape most everyone on Thanos team. or oe them. You also realize the despero and AMazo are on DS teams. WTF. Thanos team is screwed big time. Amazo has martian manhunter's powers. Deserpo, DS, and Amazo's Tp will over whelm even thanos. Plus DS team has superior speed and energy manip.

it would take only :Maestro, Mangog and The Destroyer -----> your team is dead

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
it would take only :Maestro, Mangog and The Destroyer -----> your team is dead

you sound really unleanred. The destroyer can easily be beaten by Amazo. who has the powers of all the JLA. What in the hell is mangog going to do when he's turned into nothing by the OE. he certainly isn't important to the universe. and he isn't resistant to TP. the maesto is the weakest person you named. What the ****. He doesn't have any energy powers. DS turns the maestro back into banner by sucking all the gamma out of him and then splits his head in half.

Big Sexy
Too many different factors to decide.

xmeat
you sound really unleanred. The destroyer can easily be beaten by Amazo. who has the powers of all the JLA. What in the hell is mangog going to do when he's turned into nothing by the OE. he certainly isn't important to the universe. and he isn't resistant to TP. the maesto is the weakest person you named. What the ****. He doesn't have any energy powers. DS turns the maestro back into banner by sucking all the gamma out of him and then splits his head in half. so your saying JLa>>>>destroyer laughing laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
so your saying JLa>>>>destroyer laughing laughing

Do you know How many people are in the JLA? Amazo uses Zatanna's magic to cast out the animator of the armor and it's now free for Amazo to animate using MM's Telepathy.

guy222
bumprav

h1a8
Thanos
blood brothers
mangog
abomination
asgardian destroyer
juggernaut
wendigo
absorbing man
maestro hulk
uilk

Vs

Darkseid
doomsday
despero
grundy
bizarro
zod
mongul
Amazo

Juggs, DD, ulik, abomination, absorbing man, blood brothers, hulk, wendigo, and grundy can all be bfred so let's not include them.

So its
Thanos, Mangog, Destroyer vs.
Darkseid, Despero, Bizzaro, Zod, Mongul, and Amazo

Darkseid should be able to erase Thanos with the OE
Amazo can copy Destroyer, Mangog, and Thanos (if he doesn't get erased first) while still having JL powers at the same time
That's enough for team 2 to win

Endless Mike
Which Amazo?

Nihilist
Team Marvel easy

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team Marvel easy

how?
I just proved team 2 wins easily

Juggs, DD, ulik, abomination, absorbing man, blood brothers, hulk, wendigo, and grundy can all be bfred so let's not include them.

So its
Thanos, Mangog, Destroyer vs.
Darkseid, Despero, Bizzaro, Zod, Mongul, and Amazo

Darkseid should be able to erase Thanos with the OE
Amazo can copy Destroyer, Mangog, and Thanos (if he doesn't get erased first) while still having JL powers at the same time
That's enough for team 2 to win

The problem is that your bias can't even see Amazo being on the team.

carver9
Amazo tips the scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.