Ms Marvel Vs DR Spectrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rougeredmage
doc spectrum mangages to burst his way into the mainsttream marvel universe. and materlises over the air force base where ms marvel just so happerns to be stationed. natturally with this kind of meeting of two unknown charcters the nattural way to sort out any differences they may have between each other is to have a battle. and they they will be good friends. so the question is is ms marvel able to still be able to absorb large amounts of spectral energy. or will she burn out in a simular way in which she did when she absorbed the collective?

Ms marvel in her current power levels that she is displaying through cival war run
Dr spectrum is the SP vertion not the classic SS. i am not sure whats happerning with dr spec as i have givern up on the new pseudo SS

Accel
I have to say I really don't understand your sig.

rougeredmage
sure i will tell you seen as this thread has gone to the dog

what you have never read grant morrisons unique take on the xmen ie New x-men ? well if you dont know the magneto was right slogan appeared on kid omega's t-shirt during the one of the most striking images in the run as it leads up to all that planet X nonsence. however my sig is suggesting that magneto actually predicted cival war and suggests that his idealogies have allways been saying that this kind of battle is comeing

guy222
Originally posted by rougeredmage
doc spectrum mangages to burst his way into the mainsttream marvel universe. and materlises over the air force base where ms marvel just so happerns to be stationed. natturally with this kind of meeting of two unknown charcters the nattural way to sort out any differences they may have between each other is to have a battle. and they they will be good friends. so the question is is ms marvel able to still be able to absorb large amounts of spectral energy. or will she burn out in a simular way in which she did when she absorbed the collective?

Ms marvel in her current power levels that she is displaying through cival war run
Dr spectrum is the SP vertion not the classic SS. i am not sure whats happerning with dr spec as i have givern up on the new pseudo SS

goin w/ms. marvel

rougeredmage
true i think that because she has more experience useing super powers then she might have a tactical advantage over the doc. also it has been stated that with enough power behind her she can acssses her binary powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.