Odin, Thor, and Loki versus Darkseid, Kalibak, and Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Two Powerful Families Face-off!

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Two Powerful Families Face-off!

team 1

Kento
I say team 1

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
team 1

Thor/Loki>DS/Orion cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
Kalibak seriously ****s up team 2's mojo. You should have put grayven in instead.

masterbruce
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Kalibak seriously ****s up team 2's mojo. You should have put grayven in instead.

really? how powerful is Kalibak? (Im only familiar with the pathetic version on Superman cartoon)

xmeat
team 1 kalibak an even worse jobber than darky.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by masterbruce
really? how powerful is Kalibak? (Im only familiar with the pathetic version on Superman cartoon)

He's just a brick. He doesn't have anything to help counter Thor, Loki, and Odin's magic. At least grayven, the other son, has his own Omega Beams.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
team 1 kalibak an even worse jobber than darky.

My friend, how does Odin fare against Team Two

xmeat
Originally posted by guy222
My friend, how does Odin fare against Team Two lets just say darkseid jobbs once once again kalibaks a joke thor can handle orion. Darkseid gets done in like thanos.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
lets just say darkseid jobbs once once again kalibaks a joke thor can handle orion. Darkseid gets done in like thanos.

bump

Ethereal
Odin solo's the team.

no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Ethereal
Odin solo's the team.

no expression

Wrong. Darkseid does. even with Kalibak screwing up, Darkseid is more than powerful enough to beat Odin by himself.

Bentley
Darkseid is likely to be stronger than Odin, but thats not conclusive enough in my book. I've seen DS's feats and he still has a crappy durability being thrashed around by above top tiers. Odin can ditch a lot more damage than that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.