help somebody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tricksta1
wuzzup everyone, ok heres the deal. Im making a couple of flash movies and i cant locate critical components for the movies. The first is sprites..i have found plenty of old sprites from old dbz games, but the new game supersonic warriors 2 would work for me..i need a few characters ripped for me( i cant rip if my life depended on it, i have no idea how to do it.) anyway... the next is sound, all i need is are the sounds and fx of dbz(you know the explosions, ki blasts, teleportation sounds, voices, etc.)... no matter where i look i cant find them and its literally pissing me off, i found one site but the files aren't mp3...thier rar. which is frustrating like crazy (ya'll have no idea) if their is anyone willing to do any of which things i asked for you will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!! i'll give u something in return, all i ask is that you help me out on this PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..
big grin

Storm
Duplicate thread.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.