War Hulk vs Morg with WOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Huzzah smile

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Huzzah smile

how strong is war hulk

juggernaut66666
Well some guys here think he can take on the Celestials...... shifty
He stopped Juggernaut in his forward momentum that's all.

celestialdemon
I'd give it to Morg. I can't see War Hulk taking on all the heralds at once and be winning the fight.

FearOfBlood
Warhulk stopped a running Juggernaut. He beat him easy. He could have cut his head off, but he did not. He beat the absorbing man - a guy who was on pair with Thor- in two panels...

Thor's Godblast could not stop the juggernaut, it could only slow him; War stopped him easy.

Ap. said Warhulk is a weapon against the celestials (just read the two issue of his apparence)

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons
- the energy of two dimensions who make him stronger and stronger (he is the post Onslaught Hulk)

go on ?

He would erase Morg from the reality. It happens Morg is my favourite char so i can be really unbiased here.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Well some guys here think he can take on the Celestials...... shifty
He stopped Juggernaut in his forward momentum that's all.

was apoc involved

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
was apoc involved
He gave him the celestial tech.Apoc also said that Hulk's powers surpassed what he imagined except his own (Apoc's) power or something like that.

masterbruce
Whoa...if War Hulk can stop Juggernaut's momentum, then he should be able to win.

I don't think even Odin can stop Juggernaut's momentum.

Anyone have pics of this War Hulk?

Evangel94
What made War Hulk so powerful was that Hulk got his strength boosted, a sword capable of projecting energy blasts, and his "I don't mess around" attitude.

War Hulk was indeed powerful. His strength got boosted to the point of being able to stop the Juggernaut's charge.

BUT...

Morg had the power cosmic AND Waters of Life. He was able to take on Silver Surfer, Nova, Terrax, Firelord, and the Air Walker Robot all at once and defeat them. Galactus had to step in and remove the power cosmic from Morg to make it a more fair fight.

War Hulk is not beating this version of Morg.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Evangel94
What made War Hulk so powerful was that Hulk got his strength boosted, a sword capable of projecting energy blasts, and his "I don't mess around" attitude.

War Hulk was indeed powerful. His strength got boosted to the point of being able to stop the Juggernaut's charge.

BUT...

Morg had the power cosmic AND Waters of Life. He was able to take on Silver Surfer, Nova, Terrax, Firelord, and the Air Walker Robot all at once and defeat them. Galactus had to step in and remove the power cosmic from Morg to make it a more fair fight.

War Hulk is not beating this version of Morg.

Do you think Morg would be able to stop Juggernaut's momentum?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Warhulk stopped a running Juggernaut. He beat him easy. He could have cut his head off, but he did not. He beat the absorbing man - a guy who was on pair with Thor- in two panels...

Thor's Godblast could not stop the juggernaut, it could only slow him; War stopped him easy.

Ap. said Warhulk is a weapon against the celestials (just read the two issue of his apparence)

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons
- the energy of two dimensions who make him stronger and stronger (he is the post Onslaught Hulk)

go on ?

He would erase Morg from the reality. It happens Morg is my favourite char so i can be really unbiased here.

Couple of problems here. Onslaught was able to harm Juggernaut and actually tear the gem out of his body. I doubt he would be considered more powerful than Odin, though.

Also, War Hulk being a weapon against the Celestials doesn't mean much. The Destroyer armor was designed to be a weapon against them too, and they put it down like nothing. Until we actually see him go against the Celestials, it's a pretty empty statement.

Evangel94
I don't know who told you this, but War Hulk was never designed to be a weapon against the celestials.

Madvillain
Morg wins even without the WOL

bigbran

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons

go on ?

He would erase Morg from the reality. It happens Morg is my favourite char so i can be really unbiased here. And strength isn't everything like you would like to believe.
Wait, did you just say cut off his head?
Where was it that he could have cut off his head other than your bias opinion?
Great he used a sword put into AM to take him out, not his own powers.

Ummm... Thor's godblast moved Juggy back a couple feet.
Also, do you think Hulk could have hurt Galactus or broke a Celestials domepiece (harder than there outside)...

Oh, you do... just because Apoc said it, doesn't make it true. He also believes he is the most powerful on Earth, does he not?
Ya, lets take his opinion.
ANY HULK WOULD BE ANNIHILATED BY ANY CELESTIAL.
It doesn't matter matter if a bias opinion believes he could fight them, we look at the Celestial's on-panel showings.

Who cares about his powers?
His is only a little bit of Celestial tech, nothing more.

Did you just say, he could erase Morg from... reality? Oh my.
Morg would lop off his head.
I guess you think War Hulk could beat all of the heralds (minus Surfer) at the same time too?
Why?

It doesn't matter if he is your favorite, if that is the case, you know very little of him.

Morg 10/10.

Ptr_Grifin

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons

go on ?

Juggernaut was pushing Hulk back for over a mile, it took him some time to get the strength up to stop him. And he probably wasn't going to cut off Cains head, he failed to injure him, not even a scratch.

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Couple of problems here. Onslaught was able to harm Juggernaut and actually tear the gem out of his body. I doubt he would be considered more powerful than Odin, though.

Onslaught ripped the gem out of a weakened Juggernaut. Prior to that incident he was in an alternate deminsion that drastically drained his power.

xmeat
none of you idiots can prove warhulk couldn't chop his head.

bigbran
Originally posted by xmeat
none of you idiots can prove warhulk couldn't chop his head. Umm, can you prove he could have?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
Umm, can you prove he could have?

Did he have anything sharp?

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did he have anything sharp? a celestial sword.

Symmetric Chaos
a celestial sword.

that might do it

Soljer
War Hulk tripped the Juggernaut. He was hardly about to decapitate him.

Also, Daredevil has beaten the Absorbing Man - so that's no big feat.

And Thor's Godblast actually pushed the Juggernaut BACK.

bigbran
that might do it Not Juggernaut's head.

Symmetric Chaos
Not Juggernaut's head.

If he was strong enough to stop Juggs and he had some supersword (I assume the celestials don't make crap swords) then why couldn't he do it?

bigbran
If he was strong enough to stop Juggs and he had some supersword (I assume the celestials don't make crap swords) then why couldn't he do it? Because he didn't, maybe?

Symmetric Chaos
Because he didn't, maybe?

Did he actually try? (never read the comic so I don't know)

xmeat
Because he didn't, maybe? thats not a good enough excuse to prove he couldn't.

bigbran
Did he actually try? (never read the comic so I don't know) He was going to try.
thats not a good enough excuse to prove he couldn't. And you think, in someway, that you have a good enough excuse to prove he could?

So judging by what you said, if Wolverine was also going to try and decapitate Destroyer he could do it?
Or was it just because it was Hulk?

Yay to shit logic.shit

We also have quite a damn lot of Juggernaut feats to dispute this, we have, no (??? that doesn't sound right, does it?) War Hulk sword feats to say he could.

Yay, for fanboys, and their relentless logic!shit

xmeat
it was a celestial sword you have no proof war couldn't take his head off.If he said he was going to i dfinetely believe it.

Symmetric Chaos
He was going to try.

I think if he was at such a high strenght level and had a sword he could have done it given the chance but I don't really care that much

If he said he was going to i dfinetely believe it.

that's awful logic

Ptr_Grifin
Did he actually try? (never read the comic so I don't know)

He had the sword the whole fight and didn't even harm Juggernaut.

Plus, Juggernauts durability is far more powerful than his forward momentum field. He took the Godblast to the chest and was unharmed. He wasn't going to cut Juggernaut's head off. If we went by what comic characters say, then pratically every hero would be dead just because a villian said he was going to kill him.

bigbran
it was a celestial sword you have no proof war couldn't take his head off.If he said he was going to i dfinetely believe it. So if Hulk... with the intelligence of a 3 year old, said he was going to chop off his head, that we should believe him?
Get off of Hulk's green pepperoni for once.

Also, was the Celestial sword the size of skyscraper? No. Then it wasn't a full Celestial sword.

xmeat
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
He had the sword the whole fight and didn't even harm Juggernaut.

Plus, Juggernauts durability is far more powerful than his forward momentum field. He took the Godblast to the chest and was unharmed. hulk never hit juggy with the sword.

xmeat
So if Hulk... with the intelligence of a 3 year old, said he was going to chop off his head, that we should believe him?
Get off of Hulk's green pepperoni for once.

Also, was the Celestial sword the size of skyscraper? No. Then it wasn't a full Celestial sword. it was war hulk he's intelligence are alot better than normal hulk.

Symmetric Chaos
it was war hulk he's intelligence are alot better than normal hulk.

Warhulk is smart but the scan shows him redirecting Juggy's momentum not stopping it

With no helmet on (as shown) he could just bash Juggy to death with the sword or keep sawing till it came off

Ptr_Grifin
Warhulk is smart but the scan shows him redirecting Juggy's momentum not stopping it

With no helmet on (as shown) he could just bash Juggy to death with the sword or keep sawing till it came off

What do you mean as shown? Juggernaut's helmet only protects him from psychic attacks, not physical attacks. Even without the helmet he is indestructible.

At his full power, Juggernaut has never been injured. When Onslaught ripped the gem from his chest he was weakened from being in an alternate reality (Malibu's run on the Exiles).

Plus the power of Cyttorak makes the user immortal, even if Hulk could cut him, he would just heal right up. As seen in the oneshot, Juggernaut can survive with NO major organs and still stand and fight.

Madvillain
Symmetric Chaos you are ignorant.

Betageuze
i have seen Morg battling Silver Surver......

he is indeed awesome.. BUT...

how this guy can handle Silver Sruver, Nova, Firelord... and some heralds of Galactus i am not remembered... ???.. this sounds like a bit.. bad written...

Powerhouses like a pissed of Savage Hulk or Immortal Hercules... have good chances... to beat Morg...

there is no one... who can stand toe to toe.. against a pissed of full enraged Hulk.. for a long time.. AND survive...... except... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... but HULK KILLER HUMANOID.. is in a totally different league...

so it does not need WarHulk here.. who has stopped the Classic Juggernaut with ease before....

a full pissed, full in rage... Mindless Hulk .. is the strongest ever... (except HKH)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Betageuze
i have seen Morg battling Silver Surver......

he is indeed awesome.. BUT...

how this guy can handle Silver Sruver, Nova, Firelord... and some heralds of Galactus i am not remembered... ???.. this sounds like a bit.. bad written...

Powerhouses like a pissed of Savage Hulk or Immortal Hercules... have good chances... to beat Morg...

there is no one... who can stand toe to toe.. against a pissed of full enraged Hulk.. for a long time.. AND survive...... except... the HULK KILLER HUMANOID... but HULK KILLER HUMANOID.. is in a totally different league...

so it does not need WarHulk here.. who has stopped the Classic Juggernaut with ease before....

a full pissed, full in rage... Mindless Hulk .. is the strongest ever... (except HKH)
Wrong Hulk can't even hurt Silver Surfer so he won't be hurting Morg with WOL.

Betageuze
juggernaut66666...... my old friend... i "love you".... wink (i hope.. you know... HOW i mean that???)

many greetings

Betageuze
and by the way... Juggy..... you wrote... "..hulk cant even hurt SS..."....
some guys in the forum mean... that SS is the strongest herald of Big G...

so how you can say.... "cant EVEN hurt SS...." wink

juggernaut66666
Also Surfer said that he could easily disintegrate Hulk the reason he didn't do it is because he only wanted to talk to him.
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/2087/1mg7.th.jpg

Rewmac
Morg. It doesn't really means anything that War Hulk stopped Juggy. The main things is Morg has different powers that only brute strenght.

And any high classed magical creature can stop Classic Juggernaut. While Juggernaut's weakness is magic. Like Cable stabbed a magical knife into his eye and Juggy was bleeding. Cain's weakness is magic. Hulk stopped him that's all.

Morg took on eralds by himself alone as mentioned already in this thread.

His powers and the WOL give him enough to take on the Hulk.

Betageuze
i dont understand.. why Marvel write Silver Surfer comics... of very different kind of arts...

is SS fighting guys like Spiderman...... he looks very weak in such a comic...

if he fights guys like Hulk.... he is the... man with UNBELIEVABLE power sources...

WHY ???

Madvillain
basically all you need to know is that Morg with the WOL is above Surfer. and hulk is nothing to surfer.

there did that help?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
What do you mean as shown? Juggernaut's helmet only protects him from psychic attacks, not physical attacks. Even without the helmet he is indestructible.

At his full power, Juggernaut has never been injured. When Onslaught ripped the gem from his chest he was weakened from being in an alternate reality (Malibu's run on the Exiles).

Plus the power of Cyttorak makes the user immortal, even if Hulk could cut him, he would just heal right up. As seen in the oneshot, Juggernaut can survive with NO major organs and still stand and fight.

as shown I mean his helmet is shown to have been taken off in the scan geez

didn't know about Juggy's healing factor in that case war hulk pobably couldn't cut off his head

K3VIL

Warhulk is :

- celestial tech
- hulk's powers
- celestial weapons

go on ?

Wrong.War Hulk is no weapon against the celestials.He could behead Jugg?Prove it.He just pulled out his sword.He stopped Jugg after miles and miles of Jugg's forward momentum.He didn't left a bruise or a scratch of Cain's body.He has no Celestial's weapons.He carried a sword, a whip and battle armor.Morg is gonna behead War Hulk.
And Morg wins.

redhotrash
Talk about getting sidetracked.. this isnt Hulk vs Juggernaut, this is Hulk vs a frigging herald. Morg should win this at least 8 out of 10. Sure Hulk has a sword, but who has more experience with their weapon of choice? Hulk who has never picked one up before, or Morg who has made a living even before becoming a herald by slaying people with various weapons.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Betageuze
i dont understand.. why Marvel write Silver Surfer comics... of very different kind of arts...

is SS fighting guys like Spiderman...... he looks very weak in such a comic...

if he fights guys like Hulk.... he is the... man with UNBELIEVABLE power sources...

WHY ??? Would it be fun that Surfer destroys every hero he meets in comics? mad stick out tongue

golem370
Not War Hulk but cool

http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.457

Soljer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Talk about getting sidetracked.. this isnt Hulk vs Juggernaut, this is Hulk vs a frigging herald. Morg should win this at least 8 out of 10. Sure Hulk has a sword, but who has more experience with their weapon of choice? Hulk who has never picked one up before, or Morg who has made a living even before becoming a herald by slaying people with various weapons.

Eight out of ten?

Do you know what the waters of life ARE, son?

Maestro
Why do I have a feeling none of you guys have seen the scans of the fight, all the posts I have read in this thread are mostly assumptions. If you have actually seen the scans you would know The Hulk was easily handling Juggernaut, and him moving Hulk miles before he stopped him is bullshit, he moved him a couple of metres and an aura, which is the tech taking effect surrounded the Hulk, and from there juggernaut was thrown to cairo, or whatever city it was. The only logical conclusion from this is that the aura surrounding hulk is from the tech, which negates juggernauts enchantsments as celestial tech>cyttarok enchantments. Therefore when Hulk says he would take Juggys head off, when his sword is glowing, zomg.....celestial tech again taking effect, he would of beheaded him. The only way he survived was because of PIS, which was absorbing man saving juggs at the last minute
Also for the thread, Morg would win most probably, the WOL amped him up so much he was taking on all of Galactus' heralds and disaptching each one with ease, I remeber him actually killing one of the heralds, but don't know who. Only reason he lost was because of PIS, galactus removing his powers.

golem370
Well to be honest If they were fighting at the normal status. Air-Walker=Class 100 Firelord=50 tons Terrax=Class 75 Nova=Class 50.

Ouallada
^^He killed Nova (Frankie Raye), and Terrax basically begged SS to get galactus to get their backsides out of the fire. I would say Morg alone without WOL takes 9-10/10 against any version of the Hulk, due to the fact that the PC is simply too versatile for the Hulk. Take away PIS, as is the case on these boards, and the Hulk has little awy of winning.

With WOL, Morg is a team-buster, except that the team he busts are herald level beings, while Hulk is credited with the Avengers. Almost every herald should take War Hulk for a majority. Scans have been posted about how little Hulk can do to a pacifist surfer. Morg has no qualms about ending Hulk's life.

Healing factor? Yeah. Morg flays the Hulk, lets him heal, and flays him again, all the watching H2G2 and thinking about the great question. Repeat ad infinitum.

grey fox
Looking over this thread I've noticed a few inconsistencies.

War Hulk as a weapon of the Celestials - This i'm not entirely sure about , I have the issues though and i'll soon check.

War Hulk beating Creel - This was a genuine win , none of the bull-crap 'made him turn into glass'. He literally grabbed Creel and forced him down until AM turned into rubble.

Sword - The sword is possibly constructed out of Celestial tech , it's feasible that IF the Celestials rank higher the Cytorrak then the Sword may be able to pierce Juggs.

grey fox
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2954/untitledtruecolor02hm5.th.jpg

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5397/untitledtruecolor01bb1.th.jpg

Juggs get's shoved and sent Flying

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1377/untitledtruecolor04aq7.th.jpg

Almost decapitated

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5451/untitledtruecolor03wu2.th.jpg

He's not a weapon AGAINST the Celestials. Just an object to CONTROL them.

Galan007
Hulk---------->superpoke<----------Morg

Brute strength wouldn't be the deciding factor in this battle.

Evangel94
For those of you interested, I posted the entire War Hulk vs Juggernaut scans in this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/437915_1-evangel94s-battlescan-of-the-day-war-hulk-versus-the-juggernaut

Jyppe
Hmm, I wanted to bring this up.

Remember, all this War Hulk vs Juggernaut happened after Trion event. (This happened during the twelve sage, no?) Wasn't Juggernaut getting depowered? Some say he was losing more and more power after the Trion incident. So that would make the War Hulk's feat a bit more feasible. Don't ya'll agree?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Maestro
Why do I have a feeling none of you guys have seen the scans of the fight, all the posts I have read in this thread are mostly assumptions. If you have actually seen the scans you would know The Hulk was easily handling Juggernaut, and him moving Hulk miles before he stopped him is bullshit, he moved him a couple of metres

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2954/untitledtruecolor02hm5.th.jpg

Look at the top of this scan. Juggernaut was pushing Hulk back for At least a mile.

bigbran
And the thread ends...

1. http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=1d9a8_waters.jpg
2. http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=a206e_waterz1.jpg
3. http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=d7bd5_waterz2.jpg
4. http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=390bc_waterz3.jpg
5. http://img20.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=745c5_waterz4.jpg
6. http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=872c5_waterz5.jpg
7. http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=3429c_waterz6.jpg
8. http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=8c0e1_waterz7.jpg
9. http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=00e4e_waterz8.jpg
10. http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=369ae_waterz9.jpg
11. http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=9843d_waterz10.jpg
12. http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7d67c_waterz11.jpg
13. http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=5dab2_waterz12.jpg
14. http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=899d4_waterz13.jpg

LORDSIDIOUS01
IMPLY HULK SMASH HULK SMASH.

bigbran
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
IMPLY HULK SMASH HULK SMASH. Ingenius as that sounds... Morg wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.