dr. doom/adam warlock/hyperstorm vs thanos/apoc/exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

bump

guy222
bump

smile

Madvillain
hyperstorm ftw

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
hyperstorm ftw

evening

do u think hyperstorm can defeat exitar smile

guy222
evening

do u think hyperstorm can defeat exitar smile

anyone can try smile

boriquaking55
Exitar could probably solo team 1 - only threat being hyperstorm.

Even warlock trying a soul-rip would probably be suicide for him. Doom is useless.

guy222
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Exitar could probably solo team 1 - only threat being hyperstorm.

Even warlock trying a soul-rip would probably be suicide for him. Doom is useless.

exitar>hyperstorm

boriquaking55
He's a beast

Madvillain
exitar>hyperstorm

no

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
no

are u saying celestials aren't above the phoenix force?

boriquaking55
are u saying celestials aren't above the phoenix force?

what the **** are you talking about? phoenix force???

Board Walker
Technically Hyperstorm has the phoenix force in him, as well as full control of the 4 forces of creation and destruction, and full control and access to the hyper dimension.

guy222
Originally posted by Board Walker
Technically Hyperstorm has the phoenix force in him, as well as full control of the 4 forces of creation and destruction, and full control and access to the hyper dimension.

exitar>hyperstorm

celestials draw upon hyperspace as well, its assumed

lets not forget who made the mutants

smile

guy222
exitar>hyperstorm

celestials draw upon hyperspace as well, its assumed

lets not forget who made the mutants

smile

bump

guy222
bump

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperstorm

guy222
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperstorm

Exitar leads team two

Ethereal
If he draws his powers from hyperspace. The way Hyperstorm has control over it - he could easily destroy Exitar - think, what Invisible woman did to Exitar...then multiply it times a thousand.

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
If he draws his powers from hyperspace. The way Hyperstorm has control over it - he could easily destroy Exitar - think, what Invisible woman did to Exitar...then multiply it times a thousand.

Thanks for the reply. Exitar receives the code from Arishem. Not even Hyperstorm will live. How does Thanos handle Hyperstorm?

celestialdemon
This fight is basically Hyperstorm vs. Exitar. Everyone else is a non-factor. It all depends on if Hyperstorm can do to Exitar what IW did to him since he has far more control over Hyperspace than she does. If he can do the same thing, Exitar doesn't stand a chance. If he can't, then he's in for a beating.

Utrigita
Lets not forget that exitar just stood there he didn't to anything to protect himself, in this battle a 10000 feets high celestial is pissed then there is reason to be afraid

Ethereal
Originally posted by Utrigita
Lets not forget that exitar just stood there he didn't to anything to protect himself, in this battle a 10000 feets high celestial is pissed then there is reason to be afraid

Good point.

If Exitar could sense Hyperstorm's control over hyperspace, and be ready. I'm not sure what would happen. Although, like I said. IW basically destroyed Exitar's body with advice from Reed's father; she didn't even know if she could do it, much less knew her ability to tinker with the hyperspace energy to **** with the celestial in the first place. Hyperstorm knows how to utilize his power + he's many times more powerful at it than IW is. He has like total control.

He could cut off the Celestials from the powers they draw on from hyperspace for all I know.

guy222

Remember, Exitar is 20,000 ft. tall smile Celestials afraid of Hyperstorm. Nah. Celestials made the mutants. big grin

guy222
Good point.

If Exitar could sense Hyperstorm's control over hyperspace, and be ready. I'm not sure what would happen. Although, like I said. IW basically destroyed Exitar's body with advice from Reed's father; she didn't even know if she could do it, much less knew her ability to tinker with the hyperspace energy to **** with the celestial in the first place. Hyperstorm knows how to utilize his power + he's many times more powerful at it than IW is. He has like total control.

He could cut off the Celestials from the powers they draw on from hyperspace for all I know.

Arishem or Exitar were never 'destroyed'. Every Celestial has returned
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/Eternals_006_034.jpg

Utrigita
Good point.

But he doesn't know that the celestials are vulnerable to his powers does he and since he draws from the same place as they do, they should also be capable of cutting of his powers, and on top of that Hyperstorm doesn't possesses the power required to actually kill a celestial destroy his physical form sure but kill him no.

guy222
But he doesn't know that the celestials are vulnerable to his powers does he and since he draws from the same place as they do, they should also be capable of cutting of his powers, and on top of that Hyperstorm doesn't possesses the power required to actually kill a celestial destroy his physical form sure but kill him no.

bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.