Leech vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Leech- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leech_%28comics%29

ThePittman
Onslaught picks up a big rock and kills him.

grey fox
What would happen ?

Would Onslaught cease to exist ? Become powerless or just explode ?

Rick/Genis
This is awesome! Can leech work out or will he always be scrawny?

Jyppe
Onslaught's not a mutant. He's composed of pure psionic energy. Leech shuts down Mutant powers. And even ifLeech's powers worked, Onslaught could just keep his ditance and throw a rock at him. Considering that Leech's powers wont work on a long range.

BTW, why Gambit & Rogue never had Leech sit by their bed so they could get on to ' it'?

ThePittman
Originally posted by Jyppe
BTW, why Gambit & Rogue never had Leech sit by their bed so they could get on to ' it'? thumb up naughty

Rick/Genis
Or why Gambit didn't just wear a full body condom. I mean, I know condoms don't feel as good... but at least it's SOMETHING... but I digress.

golem370
He is the combanation of 4 mutants and there powers I believe it would be interesting to see what would happen. Lets say that Classic Juggernaut is there to counter any of the physical harm tryed on Leech

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins?

Leech- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leech_%28comics%29

onslaught takes this

golem370
Rick/Genis what is your opinion on Leeches chances?

ThePittman

Rick/Genis
I don't think ANY mutant power would work on Leeche, regardless of whether it's steeped in psychic energies. If it is mutant in Origin, it will be taken away... right? It's not like a cyclops blast where it's very blast oriented... so I don't think it would work.

This fight is all matter of opinion by the way. I don't think anyone can provide proof.

ThePittman

Rick/Genis
that's a good point... but that isn't really an attack so much as a "where is he".

An attack would require you doing something to someone. Calisto doesn't get into his mind when she's tracking... she just see's where they are.

not to mention..... movie... stick out tongue

ThePittman

golem370
Yeah where Juggernaut was a mutant What the f**k?

rougeredmage
during leaches appearances during the first X-factor run leach gained some control over his abilties ie he is learned to pull in his field effectively turning his abilties on and off. oh and i see onslaught just simply overlooking leach and ignoreing him. leach walks towards onslaught to the point where he is in his dampaning field and that is it.... " NO POWERS"

DigiMark007
Hilarious. And clever as hell. I hope "Onslaught Reborn" ends like this.

laughing out loud

LORDSIDIOUS01
Onslaught is too powerful for leech.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Onslaught is too powerful for leech.

Why?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hilarious. And clever as hell. I hope "Onslaught Reborn" ends like this.

laughing out loud
Nah.Possibly Cap will smack Onslaught.

Jyppe
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nah.Possibly Cap will smack Onslaught.

Only difference between Leech & Cap is that Leech's aura works on mutant powers and Cap's "aura" works on everybody big grin

the ninjak
Onslaught had Xavier in it.

Onslaught disapears and Xavier falls to the floor and Leech puts a cap in his ass with a Glock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.