Black Panther vs Black Canary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
T'challa gets his regular equipments. They fight in the forest.

Who wins ???

db_renji
Black Panther takes this all day. Canary is good but she isn't on Batman, Shiva, Deathstroke level good. I say T'Challa is on par with these. Black Canary is probably good enough to be one of his body gurads (cant remember Wakandan name dora something).

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
T'challa gets his regular equipments. They fight in the forest.

Who wins ???

t'challa

xmarksthespot
Canary Cry vs enhanced hearing = KedTFO? confused

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

thumb up

That, and BC's skills are right below Batman, while BP's are a couple rungs below

Symmetric Chaos

yes

BP isn't supersonic so he's screwed.

bigbran
Canary Cry vs enhanced hearing = KedTFO? confused Vibranium weave suit?

Just throwing it out there...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
Vibranium weave suit?

If he can hear with the suit on the Scream is going to blow out his eardrums.

hunbu04
have you read the new birds of prey comics cus if you have than you will know the BC is close to batman and shiva level now. she train for months with lady shiva teacher. plus she win easy with the canary cry which according to her can killed any human in about 25 feet

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
Vibranium weave suit?

So it wont hurt his body, but it will still penetrate his eardrums. After all, if he conversations with it on, then he has to be able to hear, even with the vibranium weave suit. Canary Cry ftw.

Francisco
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
thumb up

That, and BC's skills are right below Batman, while BP's are a couple rungs below

Non-sense the vibranium suit can take care of the canary scream. Plus Bp is just way faster, stronger and more skilled the BC.

Draco69
It won't affect his body...but he can still hear. The Canary Cry would shatter his eardrums and make his brain arteries explode.

BC's skill level has increased tremendously since OYL. She could take a fair number of wins against Batman in a HTH fight.

Francisco
Bp has made a living out of fighting a guy who is pure sound. Do you think he won't know how to handle the canary scream? A couple of months training with Shiva aren't enough to put her in the same level with The Black Panther.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Francisco
Bp has made a living out of fighting a guy who is pure sound. Do you think he won't know how to handle the canary scream? A couple of months training with Shiva aren't enough to put her in the same level with The Black Panther.

Good point I suppose. Have you ever had your eardums explode?

Francisco
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Good point I suppose. Have you ever had your eardums explode? No. But have you ever had your throat burned up?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Francisco
No. But have you ever had your throat burned up?

Yes. I was experimenting with superpowers this one time so I drank propane . . .

LORDSIDIOUS01
Her screams shouldn't deter T'Challa from beating her down.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yes

BP isn't supersonic so he's screwed.

Considering he's made a living fighting Klaw I don't think it's that much of a deal.

BC has made great strides, but I'm not convinced she beats him in pure skills. Besides, he stil has his enhanced abilities to give himself an edge over her

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by marvelprince
Considering he's made a living fighting Klaw I don't think it's that much of a deal.

Been pointed out to me already but thanks.

HandOfFate
According the the rules, Black Panther has basic knowledge about Canary, so he knows about her sonic scream. Also add into the fact that his greatest foe is the Klaw.

So I wouldn't be shocked to find out that his suit has a way of covering his ears from sonic attack.

xmarksthespot
Bump...?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Draco69
It won't affect his body...but he can still hear. The Canary Cry would shatter his eardrums and make his brain arteries explode.

BC's skill level has increased tremendously since OYL. She could take a fair number of wins against Batman in a HTH fight.

Yep.

Trackz
current BP doesn't have a vibranium suit...he probably loses

namorsubby
Black Canary is superior in h2h. then there's that sonic scream

BC FTW

Warlord
Black Panther

Prep-Man
Originally posted by namorsubby
Black Canary is superior in h2h. then there's that sonic scream

BC FTW

It's a tough call on hth, because BC has more skilled lately. Even Lady Shiva has said as much. The sonic scream is what really would mess up Panther. Without it, he'd win. Superior stats all around.

With all standard powers, Canary cry ftw.

AsbestosFlaygon
Agreed. Black Panther has no solid defense/counter for the Canary Cry.
He loses.

Bentley
Black Panther stomps no expression

Warlord
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Agreed. Black Panther has no solid defense/counter for the Canary Cry.
He loses.

he seemed to do fine with Klaw

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Warlord
he seemed to do fine with Klaw
PIS/CIP/CIS.

Klaw should be able to outright defeat him in a forum fight, in a forest, 0.5 km apart.

Warlord
you think Panther could not doge?
plus I can see Panther using his energy dagers before canary screams since they will not kill her while her scream would kill him she would be more hessitant IMO

Prep-Man
Many have tried to dodge Canary's cry and failed, though. It's pretty powerful stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.