Superman Vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
The fight takes place at the Krypton who takes it?

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
The fight takes place at the Krypton who takes it?

gives supes 6/10

ss badass

xmeat
supes

Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't Krypton have a red sun?

If so SS 10/10

If not Supes 8/10

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Doesn't Krypton have a red sun?

If so SS 10/10

If not Supes 8/10

My thoughts exactly.

EDIT: Well, except for the second part. One thing the Skrull seriously lacks, that Superman has in SPADES is speed.

Speed wins this fight, 10/10.

Unless Superman is under a red sun, then the Skrull beats the shit out of him.

xmeat
hulk cant beat superskrull but supes can you guys are pathetic.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk cant beat superskrull but supes can you guys are pathetic.

confused

What don't you understand?

1. Superman > Super Skrull > the Hulk.

Super Skrull is too versatile for the Hulk. Superman is too fast for both of them. Simple.

xmeat
no supes=hulk both > superskrull

hulk already beat superskrull nuff said.

inamilist
Originally posted by Soljer
confused

What don't you understand?

1. Superman > Super Skrull > the Hulk.

Super Skrull is too versatile for the Hulk. Superman is too fast for both of them. Simple.

cosign

no supes=hulk both > superskrull

hulk already beat superskrull nuff said.

I have scans of Man-Thing beating Dr Strange, does that mean Man-Thing > Dr Strange?

xmeat
Originally posted by inamilist
cosign

I have scans of Man-Thing beating Dr Strange, does that mean Man-Thing > Dr Strange? ss has the power of the four that is not enough to beat supes or the hulk.

darthgoober
ss has the power of the four that is not enough to beat supes or the hulk.
No, SS has the ENHANCED powers of the Fantastic Four, and that's more than enough to beat the Hulk.

Redatom65
Naturally Superskrull is basically outmatched. Superman 8/10

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by darthgoober
No, SS has the ENHANCED powers of the Fantastic Four, and that's more than enough to beat the Hulk.

and (getting back to the topic) perhaps get a win in against Supes with a good bit of luck

xmeat
No, SS has the ENHANCED powers of the Fantastic Four, and that's more than enough to beat the Hulk. wow it seems that hulk is just a weak green piece of shit. ss kills hulk but not supes you are all pathetic.

darthgoober
wow it seems that hulk is just a weak green piece of shit. ss kills hulk but not supes you are all pathetic.
No one ever said that Hulk was weak. But Supes is faster than Super Skrull while Hulk isn't, it's just that simple.

Redatom65
Superman is immune to fire. In most incarnations, he doesn't need air to brethe. So there is no suffocation. He outpunches him. And Superman is much much more invulnerable then SS. Superman's speed just adds to his win. Superman 9/10

Superman>Superskrull>Hulk

xmeat
No one ever said that Hulk was weak. But Supes is faster than Super Skrull while Hulk isn't, it's just that simple. so hulk loses despite his superior feats but superman wins. Superskrulls no thor or gladiator he isn't beating hulk.

Redatom65
Xmeat yu need to read Annihilation. It shows cosmics as non jobbers for the first time in years. Superman wins regardless of the hulk

xmeat
Originally posted by Redatom65
Superman is immune to fire. In most incarnations, he doesn't need air to brethe. So there is no suffocation. He outpunches him. And Superman is much much more invulnerable then SS. Superman's speed just adds to his win. Superman 9/10

Superman>Superskrull>Hulk hulk is immune to fire as well and still if supes can beat skrull than hulk sure as hell can as well. I dont why marvel called hulk strongest there is because to you guys he cant seem to beat shit.

darthgoober
so hulk loses despite his superior feats but superman wins. Superskrulls no thor or gladiator he isn't beating hulk.
We seem to be going off topic here. If you want to continue about Hulk we can take this up on the Hulk vs SS thread.

Anyway, on Krypton Supes loses(because of the red sun).
Normally, Supes takes it.

xmeat
Xmeat yu need to read Annihilation. It shows cosmics as non jobbers for the first time in years. Superman wins regardless of the hulk i agree supes wins but so does the hulk.

Symmetric Chaos

In terms of dealing w/ physical punishment SS should be more durable than Supes due to Reed's power.

I think Superman will have to be more clever than hitting SS to win.

bigbran
i agree supes wins but so does the hulk. IS IT THAT F*CKING HARD TO COMPREHEND?

Supes>Hulk.

Speed kills.

If Superman could beat Flash (just saying), do you think Hulk could as well?

xmeat
Originally posted by bigbran
IS IT THAT F*CKING HARD TO COMPREHEND?

Supes>Hulk.

Speed kills.

If Superman could beat Flash (just saying), do you think Hulk could as well? oh god i hade no intentions on coming back to this thread. Hulk may not hit flash but i dont see flash killing or beating him.

bigbran
oh god i hade no intentions on coming back to this thread. Hulk may not hit flash but i dont see flash killing or beating him. no expression
Wow...

darthgoober
oh god i hade no intentions on coming back to this thread. Hulk may not hit flash but i dont see flash killing or beating him.
eek! (Runs to bump thread.)

Redatom65
laughing out loud

Seriosuly now i'm getting off topic. I'll never be swaded on Flash beating Superman no expression Both characters are fast even though flash should be faster. ....Let's not get into that.

This thread basically ended when the hulk got dragged into it

Magee
Hulk has been brought up and as a result derailed every thread ive been in so far. Xmeat get a grip of your self.

ThePittman
HULK FTW stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Magee
Xmeat get a grip of your self.

He does thats what he does is called "fanwanking"

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In terms of dealing w/ physical punishment SS should be more durable than Supes due to Reed's power.

I think Superman will have to be more clever than hitting SS to win.

Incorrect. Reed has to consciously expand. The Super Skrull would be plenty fast enough to expand his body to take a punch from the Hulk.

A Superman travelling at multiples of c? Not so much.

doctorstrongbad
The red sun cancels superman's powers. Super Skrull wins this 10/10.

Loot

xmeat

Galvaclaw
Hardness and sharpness are two different properties. Adamantium's superior durability does not mean the claws are necessarily sharper than Doomday's. Also doomsday's claws have billions of times the force behind them compared to wolverine's claws.

Loot

xmeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.