Conan vs. Kingpin (h2h only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Its a U.F.C. fight between the two. WHO WINS?

Dreampanther
Conan is a stone-cold killer, born on a battle-field, who became the greatest living legend of his age - and when he was thirteen he killed a bull by breaking its neck: Who do you think is gonna win?

guy222
Originally posted by Faceman
Its a U.F.C. fight between the two. WHO WINS?

conan

king needs a diet

Psyquis52
Kingpin's in big trouble.

Conan will kill him, skin him, eat him and make a new outfit.

Alfheim
Originally posted by guy222
conan

king needs a diet

Its not fat, its all muscle...thats a fact. Im not sure who would win but dont underestimate Kingpin.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Its not fat, its all muscle...thats a fact. Im not sure who would win but dont underestimate Kingpin.

Putting Conan and Kingpin's name in the same thread is already underestimating Conan.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Soljer
Putting Conan and Kingpin's name in the same thread is already underestimating Conan.

I dont know what to think. I havent read enough Conan comics.

Soljer
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dont know what to think. I havent read enough Conan comics.

See, and that's a problem. You shouldn't post in threads if you aren't at least FAMILIAR with both characters.

Say, for example, you have no idea who the Silver Surfer is. Saw his face on a comic one time, but have never actually read his appearances.

To go into a thread that is entitled "Silver Surfer vs. Doc Ock" and tell people not to underestimate Doc Ock is innane.

I'll readily admit that my example is a bit extreme, but the fundamentals behind it are sound.

boriquaking55
Conan would royally bitchslap Kingpin

starlock
i have to say conan for the win

Francisco
Conan would win but it won't be stomping.
The Kingpin beat up the Redskull who's got a Captain America's cloned body. The Kingpin has gone hand to hand with DD and Spider-Man. He's good and strong enough to take some winnings from Conan.

PS: Conan is overrated.

FearOfBlood
Kingpin

p.s. he beat easy The Red Skull in HTH combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.