Mega Skrull versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Mega Skrull is a powerful Skrull who has absorbed the following 4 superheroes' powers:

1. Classic Quicksilver's speed
2. Colossus' strength, durability, and body
3. Storm's flight and weather abilities
4. Spiderman's spider sense and agility

Can the Mega Skrull defeat the Might Thunder God, Thor?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by masterbruce
Mega Skrull is a powerful Skrull who has absorbed the following 4 superheroes' powers:

Can the Mega Skrull defeat the Might Thunder God, Thor? wait, Skrulls don't "absorb" abilities, do they? confused

that bieng said.....only thing saving the "mega" skrull is Quicksilver's speed, and that's only for a split minute.....

Colossus' Stuff<<<<<<Thor's
Storms Flight and Weather Powers<<<<<Thor's

a Spider-Sense would only help a bit when the person is faster then you (probably not THAT THAT THAT much faster) but faster nonetheless

i say Thor takes Maj. 7-8/10

Symmetric Chaos
yes Mega Skrull could take Thor

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yes Mega Skrull could take Thor care to go into detail? confused

masterbruce

guy222

Can the Mega Skrull defeat the Might Thunder God, Thor?

celestials created skrulls

i still taking thor

Symmetric Chaos

masterbruce
Well he has spidey sense with QS speed so he won't be easy to hit. When Thor does land a blow he's hitting a huge block of superstrong steel which will take more than a couple hits to break. With storm's weather powers he could cancel out some (not all) of Thor's power.

In terms of offense this 'mega skrull' can hit Thor with a huge amount of mass at supersonic speeds.

He's gonna get at least a few wins.

Thor would be lucky to land even ONE hit.

Thor couldn't hit someone with quicksilver's speed, with a spidersense, Mega Skrull will prob never get hit by Thor.

NiņoAraņa
I think Quicksilver's speed and Spider sense would be the ultimate defense mechanism. How could Thor ever land a hit on Mega Skrull? lightning, plus thor attacking head on?

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
minor precog power from spidey sense would help him dodge it and organic steel doesn't take much damage from lightning. Colossus is impervious to lightning?

masterbruce

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Spiderman dodges Electro's electricity...now add Quicksilver speed to that and he'll easily dodge Thor's lightning

And head on???? How would he even land a finger on Mega Skrull? i guess i agree with this buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

as electric powers go

Electro>>Storm>>Thor

Soljer

K3VIL
Thor wins.
He fought with superfast beings like heralds.
He has deflected attacks which move faster than QS.
His reaction times are above humans, Thor is an Asgardian God.
Spidey's precog has already been defeated, when you are faster than him, Spider Sense is gonna be bye bye.Colossus strength and durability?Good call, but nothing Thor can't pummel into the next week.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
I don't know if you got those totally backwards or what, because I'm not incredibly well read on Electro.

However, Thor's lightning far surpasses Ororo's. yeah embarrasment

it was supposed to be <s laughing laughingOriginally posted by K3VIL
Thor wins.
Spidey's precog has already been defeated, when you are faster than him, Spider Sense is gonna be bye bye.Colossus strength and durability?Good call, but nothing Thor can't pummel into the next week. that's kinda the way i put it, and they say that all of those powers added up can be powerful......o and btw i still don't change my opinion because you didn't say the MS had anytime to learn his abilities....

Newjak
Originally posted by K3VIL
Thor wins.
Spidey's precog has already been defeated, when you are faster than him, Spider Sense is gonna be bye bye.Colossus strength and durability?Good call, but nothing Thor can't pummel into the next week. Yeah Thor already has hit people way out QS's speed department like Silver Surfer and Gladiator.

Storm's wheather powers are worthless in this fight. Colossus could hit Thor all day and even with QS's momentum behind it would come close to the biggest attack Thor has taken before.

Spidey Pre-Cog more than helpful but then again you can't really dodge storms or giant winds all of which Thor can pull off.

Rutog98
Storm's powers are very useful in this fight as it will make the Skrull immune to weather (thus immune to Thor's weather attacks).

As for Thor having stronger elemental powers than Ororo, I have to disagree on that one completely (though I do agree that Thor has an advantage over Ororo in a one-on-one fight at this point, but it can change at any moment. I can't wait till the Storm vs. Clone Thor fight).

I don't know which way to go on this one. Colossus has class 100 strength. With QS's powers as well on his side, he'll be able to hit the same spot a hundred times in a second on Thor. That will hurt. This guy has the ability to hurt Thor, he's faster than Thor and he is immune to Thor's weather powers.

K3VIL
Ororo has a limit to her immunity.Magical lightning>>>>>Natural Lightning.
QS Speed<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thor's reflexes and speed
Colossus Strength, well Thor against the Destroyer reported broken jaw and arm.Colossus is no Destroyer.

Symmetric Chaos
Ororo has a limit to her immunity.Magical lightning>>>>>Natural Lightning.

This is true but MS has resistance from the organic steel body, storms natural immunity, storms ability to deflect some of the lightning with her power and a precog ability to get out of the way.

QS Speed<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thor's reflexes and speed

I thought Classic QS was faster than Thor.

guy222
This is true but MS has resistance from the organic steel body, storms natural immunity, storms ability to deflect some of the lightning with her power and a precog ability to get out of the way.

wanda's brother

think he's faster than makkari

Soljer

Thor has a slight bit of super speed, and that slight bit is well over Classic Quicksilver's speed.

Thor is by NO means a Superman level character when it comes to speed, and he SURE as **** isn't the Flash or the Silver Surfer, but he is definitely a bit faster than Quick Silver.

masterbruce
Thor has a slight bit of super speed, and that slight bit is well over Classic Quicksilver's speed.

Thor is by NO means a Superman level character when it comes to speed, and he SURE as **** isn't the Flash or the Silver Surfer, but he is definitely a bit faster than Quick Silver.

that's BULL. You're just making that up.

Thor is not a speedster, not even in QS's league. He can travel fast with Mjolnir, but he doesn't move fast, at all.

Superboy Prime
I agree. I wouldn't consider Thor a speedster. He just happens to have enough speed and reaction time to defend himself properly against speedsters.

Symmetric Chaos

With his hammer he can fly pretty fast but is he really that manuverable?

Soljer
that's BULL. You're just making that up.

Thor is not a speedster, not even in QS's league. He can travel fast with Mjolnir, but he doesn't move fast, at all.

Thor has been described, on multiple occasions, to be as quick as his own lightning.

He's also dug a HUGE trench 'almost faster than mortal eyes can follow.'

For a human size object to become invisible to the naked eye, you'd have to be moving much faster than Pietro's classic speed which was a paltry few hundred miles per hour.

Brutacus
even thow quicksilver is the best known speedster in marvel, he's by far the fastest.
he's what mach 1??? or was.

Soljer
Originally posted by Brutacus
even thow quicksilver is the best known speedster in marvel, he's by far the fastest.
he's what mach 1??? or was.

He was later clocked at speeds of up to mach 1. CLASSIC quicksilver could only run at like 175 miles per hour or some such.

masterbruce
He was later clocked at speeds of up to mach 1. CLASSIC quicksilver could only run at like 175 miles per hour or some such.

So I guess Hulk is a speedster as well eh, since he has no trouble landing hits on Thor, whereas I doubt he'd even be able to touch Quicksilver.

Soljer
So I guess Hulk is a speedster as well eh, since he has no trouble landing hits on Thor, whereas I doubt he'd even be able to touch Quicksilver.

I never said that Thor was a speedster, just that he has a moderate degree of super speed. Running the length of new york in a heart beat and moving so fast that you become invisible are feats that are beyond Classic Quicksilver's scope.

FearOfBlood
Thor should win most of the fights.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.