shaman/talisman vs dr strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

King_Mungi
There was a thread already on this actually, but at that time no one knew who Shaman or Talisman were.

Talisman is uber, she easily cancelled out Loki's spells with no troubles.

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
There was a thread already on this actually, but at that time no one knew who Shaman or Talisman were.

Talisman is uber, she easily cancelled out Loki's spells with no troubles.

cool

King_Mungi
Heck, at that time I didn't know much about Talisman or Shaman. Current Talisman has Shaman's pouch so she has full access to an entire universe at her disposal ie the void.

Void: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Void

guy222
Heck, at that time I didn't know much about Talisman or Shaman. Current Talisman has Shaman's pouch so she has full access to an entire universe at her disposal ie the void.

Void: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Void

i always knew shaman was a bad ass always cured a wen-di-go

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
i always knew shaman was a bad ass always cured a wen-di-go

He even sucked up Newfoundland and a atomic blast in a second, Talisman even teleported a city to a dimension including hundreds of thousands of people inside it.

guy222
He even sucked up Newfoundland and a atomic blast in a second, Talisman even teleported a city to a dimension including hundreds of thousands of people inside it.

better than stephen strange smile

King_Mungi
Originally posted by guy222
better than stephen strange smile

Shaman isn't, but Talisman is suppose to be his equal. She's the avatar the gods fight evil. She even beat Llan a person Strange couldn't 10,000 years ago.

guy222
Shaman isn't, but Talisman is suppose to be his equal. She's the avatar the gods fight evil. She even beat Llan a person Strange couldn't 10,000 years ago.

i will agree w/that smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.