more spoilers....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
here some concept art stuff i found on aintit cool news....

http://www.aintitcool.com/images2007/counsel.jpg

now that! is interesting....

link with more stuff

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31279

sailorleo
*jaw drops*

a-k-a-amber
yes

Pirategirl85
Wow that is a cool story boeard i wonder how they got it I love how Lizzie is next jack at the meeting.

sailorleo
lizzie does't have the boobs to pull off the outfit...sorry...

Ericadawn
Unless her chest is "digitally enhanced"...

Or maybe it's one of the side benefits of Liz being pregnant?

sailorleo
yeah but like a to c? hmmm....

a-k-a-amber
Originally posted by Ericadawn
Unless her chest is "digitally enhanced"...

Or maybe it's one of the side benefits of Liz being pregnant? LOVE YOUR SIGGY!

sry OT

sailorleo
hee hee, i made it for her! smile

a-k-a-amber
GOOD JOB! what o earth is that pic from? its pretty *drools*

I LOVE MY JD"S!!!!!

sailorleo
this life reunion special

a-k-a-amber
aww i like it smile

PirateDiva
LOL....the picture/painting/art is soooo fake because they got Keira's face of this pic below and put it on the body of the girl in painting/art/picture (whatever it is)! lol

Plus Keira is not that well equipped...lol...but the Pic/painting/art still looks really cool!

sailorleo
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOL....this pic is soooo fake cause they got Keira's face of this pic below!
Plus Keira is not that well equiped...lol...but the Pic looks really cool! had to read that a few times to get it, but it's still very nice...

PirateDiva
lol...ok Fixed it! Hopefully its understandble now...lol!

PirateDiva
Thats really interesting they keep calling that ship the Hai Peng when i thought it was the Empress....hmmmm whats going on? Maybe Liz does become Captain and after names it the EMPRESS! Hmmmmm....INTERESTING!

Chiki Mina
Aaa!! You beat me, amber!!! I was about to post this spoiler stick out tongue

So it's true then, Jack and Liz are with Teague. As well as the other pirates. Awesome!

Ericadawn
I was confused by the Empress/HaiPeng thing, too, but it mentions that they steal the HaiPeng to get to Jack so maybe the Empress like Feng's flagship and the HaiPeng is just one in the fleet so technically both ships are his,

And SailorLeo did do a marvelous job...must add that to siggy.

calypso
What I found interesting was that Captain Teague is the keeper of the code and resolves disputes.

In the DMC script released by Tnt on Wordplayer.com there is a conversation that was cut. When Davy shows up on the Pearl and does the negotiation with Jack over the number of souls Jack tells him the punishment he is facing is not in agreement of the code.

Wonder if Captain Teague will have a say in this or releasing all the sailors on the Flying Dutchman, including Bootstrap Bill Turner.

Mistypirate
The Hai Peng is the ship that Sao gives to them in order to travel At Worlds End. Remember in the 36 pgs, they went to Sao because they needed a crew and a ship? The Empress is Sao's ship.
And WOW I wish I had boobs like that. The magic of digital imaging big grin So Liz actually becomes a strumpet? Humm...

sailorleo
no this isn't concept art....her face was digitally put there...

Chiki Mina
Just art...I believe like...those storyboards that they put art in it to show the scenes in each story.

Pirategirl85
Wow disney removed the pictures i guess they were real after all

PirateDiva
LOL...WoW!!! Im Glad I got to see them...dammit i didnt save them though....thats annoying!

a-k-a-amber
we onmly have the council pic.... sob sob

lovethemtigers
Me too..I'm glad I got to see them before they were removed...oh well...I'm sure we will be seeing more pics soon..there were several pics released of DMC before it came out....

willofthewisp
Does anyone else think the picture looks like the cantina in the first Star Wars movie (episode 4, you know, the help me obi-wan kenobi one)? And Liz's boobs......... how did we miss those? Lol.

PirateDiva
LMAO I Know right!!! As if it weren't bad already that every man in the Caribbean is already falling for her....and now with those....she is going to need a body Guard...lmao!

lovethemtigers
LOL....LMAO.....so true...it's amazing how that woman has every man in the caribbean panting after her...for all we know maybe she sails off with Teague Sparrow and gives birth to Jack's Brother...how's that for a kick ass ending...HA

lovethemtigers
I know the one of them in the tavern was pretty silly...it did look like the tavern from Star Wars...and Liz's Boobs...what a play with pics...Keira could never pull that one off in a million years, unless she had the boob job I guess...I pity the man that does end up with her..he'll forever be fighting off other men to keep away from her...LOL

Chiki Mina
I think this is great news. The pics getting rid off lool

Because it means these are real. These are concept arts that are used in storyboards, to show each scene/story. You can even add a little imagination with Liz's boobs lol.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
LOL....LMAO.....so true...it's amazing how that woman has every man in the caribbean panting after her...for all we know maybe she sails off with Teague Sparrow and gives birth to Jack's Brother...how's that for a kick ass ending...HA

LMAO!! Jacks Brother....that'll be a sight...lmao!!

IheartPocky
That's odd concept art.

katelovespirate
alright, NO ONE saved the pics?!?! *wags finger* fake or not, I am very very sad not to get to see them. sad

PirateDiva
They were really good too....kinda creepy!!! im pissed i didnt save them!

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by katelovespirate
alright, NO ONE saved the pics?!?! *wags finger* fake or not, I am very very sad not to get to see them. sad

They are not fake, sweet heartsmile

They are real, that's why it got deleted.

katelovespirate
ah bollox. sad if someone finds them again, pm me! smile

katelovespirate
giggle... chiki, your sig makes me think they are walking down the aisle... smile

Chiki Mina
Oh gee lol

I made this while I was having my break down stick out tongue

CaptainJacksLuv
kate and mina, love ur siggywink *drools* winkKa-Chowwink

sailorleo
Originally posted by katelovespirate
giggle... chiki, your sig makes me think they are walking down the aisle... smile GAH ZOMG! It's the sexy smexy norrington!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gravitation
....speaking of Norrington...has anyone seen James 'round here lately?

JacksSweet
i have them!!!!!i have these pics eek!

Chiki Mina
Lucky, I thought they were going to be there. Im so stupid stick out tongue

JacksSweet
yeah they were...smile and you are not stupid laughing

CaptainJacksLuv
hehehe

PirateDiva
Originally posted by JacksSweet
i have them!!!!!i have these pics eek!

So can u send them to me through PM? smile

Chiki Mina
AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

PirateDiva Pm or MSN???/

PirateDiva
Whats Up? OMG What Ur FreaKiNg Me OuT!!! eek! PM cause im not a t home and i dont have Msn here!!

PirateDiva
*looks at wristwatch* Still Waiting!!!

Chiki Mina
I did pm ya lol

PirateDiva
I havent recieved anything!!!

Chiki Mina
that sucks so bad...let me try again.

Never mind I'll say it here

You remember the description trailer?

A SHOT OF Will falling through a hole in the ship
A shot of Elizabeth aboard a canoe type boat with a chinese hat on
A shot of a sword being thrown upwards
A shot of Davy Jones looking sad
A shot of Barbossa and Jack talking on a black beach
A shot of an explosion in a a street, hey and barrles sent flying (looks chinese)
A shot of Jack and elizabeth clasping hands looking like they are about to jump~???
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN:AT WORLDS END
NORRINGTON : Your mad!!!
A shot of Jack with a lighted torch standing by a cannon
JACK: Of course i am, this wouldnt work if i wasnt!
END

I think it's fake--in fact, they said it's fake. But some say it could be 30%true--some of it.

I think we could tell which one is fake and which one is true.

PirateDiva
lol....I hope not the part of Jack/Liz holding hands jumping....i would love to see that!!!!....but ya....is that what u wanted to tell me?

Chiki Mina
Ya, sorry, I got overly excited. Im sorry. I did it for a reason actually lol big grinbig grinbig grin

I wouldn't mind seeing Jack and Liz clasps hands together either lool.

Jcksparrows
Ah fiddle sticks. They took it down so I didn't get to see it! What was it?

dichH2Odrinkrum
the part with jack/liz holding hand is true it was in the comic con in san diego someone told me there was a picture of a boat in a whirl pool and lizzie clasping Jack hands ready to jump!

what didn't you see?

PirateDiva
Ya I heard that too!!

And i think what she didnt see was the concept art that they put on Line of AWE!

dichH2Odrinkrum
oh i saved it if anyone wants to see it! the one with elizabeth with breast? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.