Doctor Strange gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mider999
strange gets prep before every battle and all his artifacts

he must battle the following

Sentry full power
dormammu
Llan the sorceror
HOM scarlet witch
Cython (guy who gave HOM scarlet witch the power over chaos magic)
thanos with the IG
Living Tribunal

TricksterPriest
He's not beating the IG or LT. Everyone else here loses.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999

Sentry full power
dormammu
Llan the sorceror
HOM scarlet witch
thanos with the IG
Living Tribunal

he ain't getting past the dread dormammu

Beta Ray Howard
He'd get to Llan and probably beat her. He stops there.

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He's not beating the IG or LT. Everyone else here loses.

I agree with TricksterPriest. Check out his feats on his respect thread, he can make it up too IG.

guy222
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I agree with TricksterPriest. Check out his feats on his respect thread, he can make it up too IG.

strange couldn't beat inbetweener, zom or nebulos

Cosmic Flame

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
He'd get to Llan and probably beat her. He stops there.

Llan's a guy and he embarassed Strange twice.

Mider999
Basically wanda gets her power over chaos magic from cython she makes him mad and he can just snap his fingers and end her power, cython is the inventor of chaos magic, so yeah he's one bad dude also he's an elder god, as in set, and atum and gaea those elder gods.

Symmetric Chaos

Sentry full power
dormammu
Llan the sorceror
HOM scarlet witch
thanos with the IG
Living Tribunal

Stops at the IG

With prep and artifacts Strange can do basicly anything he wants

boriquaking55
Basically wanda gets her power over chaos magic from cython she makes him mad and he can just snap his fingers and end her power, cython is the inventor of chaos magic, so yeah he's one bad dude also he's an elder god, as in set, and atum and gaea those elder gods.

This is exactly why I find HOM Wanda highly overrated on these boards. She basically is Chthon correct?

Then how come there are several people on these boards who rate her as some sort of Multiversal abstract / LT-type character when that sort of power level doesn't even make sense for her nor is it justified.

HOM was a joke

Galan007

Sentry full power
dormammu
Llan the sorceror
HOM scarlet witch
thanos with the IG
Living Tribunal Gets to #4 at the most.

Mider999
well she is a universal threat cause Cython is an elder god, he granted her power over chaos magic at her birth, he's one of the uber elders like set and geia, and no strange cannot do everything with the artifacts he's going down to HOM or the IG.

guy222
well she is a universal threat cause Cython is an elder god, he granted her power over chaos magic at her birth, he's one of the uber elders like set and geia, and no strange cannot do everything with the artifacts he's going down to HOM or the IG.

i agree with ur last statement

long pig
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Llan's a guy and he embarassed Strange twice.
Llan was one powerful mother. Have you read his stats from the HOTMU? It's insane, it rates his intelligence as "omniscient".

I miss him.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by long pig
Llan was one powerful mother. Have you read his stats from the HOTMU? It's insane, it rates his intelligence as "omniscient".

I miss him.

Sure did, it's even all compiled on his bio page
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Llan

He was insanly powerful, but his overall character...sucked...hard smile You actually liked him? confused
====
"Llan is one of the most ancient of evils and said to be the most powerful. He is the architect of madness, the bringer of despair and he's the opener of the way for all evil that lurks outside. Llan was also said that he is the next worse thing to the devil himself and Llan isn't a demon or a god, something far worse."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.