Gladiator vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Who would win?
Gladiator is pretty confident

guy222
Originally posted by Terryc250
Who would win?

cain>kallark

Loot
Originally posted by guy222
cain>kallark

why? gladiator is faster, can fly, and has brains inside his head.

its pretty difficult to stop juggs thoug

FearOfBlood
Old school Juggernaut should beat him most of the times.

Current one =dead

roughrider
Gladiator can't stop or hurt Classic Juggernaut.

Rick/Genis
Why does Gladiator keep being brought up? Everything about glads is represented by his confidence at the time of the fight... Not really usefull pitting him in KMC battles.

guy222
Originally posted by Loot
why? gladiator is faster, can fly, and has brains inside his head.

its pretty difficult to stop juggs thoug

last statement, i agree

Terryc250
being able to fly and being alot faster is a pretty big advantage though

TheEvilHex
Juggs wins this one.

Decay
gladiator is much faster, can fly, and as far as i know has much better long distance attacks. gladiator is also skrewed. for all his speed and fancy powers he cant match the juggernaut in strength, and he cant hurt him. gladiator can fly around all day and hit and run, the only difference it will make is he will lose slower than if he stood there and fought hand to hand.

TheEvilHex
hmmmmmmm

Loot
Originally posted by guy222
last statement, i agree

your are all forgeting something important, you are only basing this fight in strenght and resistance.

what about inteligence? juggernaugh is pretty dumb

Newjak
your are all forgeting something important, you are only basing this fight in strenght and resistance.

what about inteligence? juggernaugh is pretty dumb When it comes to using abilities and powers yeah he is but in reality Cain isn't really dumb.

In fact in some ways he is quite clever but he is of average intelligence most of the times but don't think Cain can't think on the fly.

Decay
yeah, he might be text book dumb, though half of it is probably the fact that hes very disinterested in using his mind to solve problems, but in practice hes shown he can learn and use his opponents weaknesses and strengths to his advantage.

in one of his fights with thor he realised that everytime thor threw his hammer it returned to him, so the next time he threw it, juggernaut grabbed hold and let it carry him all the way back to where thor was.

if you gave him an iq test hed probably get sick of it and smash the building. i think hed score reasonably well if he ever took one, but he just doesnt have the patience or interest in thinking about a problem when he can just smash it.

Newjak
Originally posted by Decay
yeah, he might be text book dumb, though half of it is probably the fact that hes very disinterested in using his mind to solve problems, but in practice hes shown he can learn and use his opponents weaknesses and strengths to his advantage.

in one of his fights with thor he realised that everytime thor threw his hammer it returned to him, so the next time he threw it, juggernaut grabbed hold and let it carry him all the way back to where thor was.

if you gave him an iq test hed probably get sick of it and smash the building. i think hed score reasonably well if he ever took one, but he just doesnt have the patience or interest in thinking about a problem when he can just smash it. Yeah that describes him in a nutshell

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Decay

if you gave him an iq test hed probably get sick of it and smash the building. i think hed score reasonably well if he ever took one, but he just doesnt have the patience or interest in thinking about a problem when he can just smash it. so true

Loot

guy222

what about inteligence? juggernaugh is pretty dumb

i agree w/juggy being not too smart
but hand to hand, kallark goes down

Loot
would superman loose to juggernaught?

guy222
would superman loose to juggernaught?

i'll be honest w/u, don't like supes, but

juggy can will his self not too move, be a good match

Kutulu
Originally posted by Terryc250
Who would win?

I think everybody is forgetting about something called "BFR" here. Gladiator BFR's Juggernaut quite easily. Just picks him up, tosses him into outer space, Juggs can't get back on his own, match is won.

Priest
Originally posted by Kutulu
I think everybody is forgetting about something called "BFR" here. Gladiator BFR's Juggernaut quite easily. Just picks him up, tosses him into outer space, Juggs can't get back on his own, match is won.
i once heard the juggernaut can walk in space shifty

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Kutulu

The power of Cyttorak brings him back.

Kurash
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
The power of Cyttorak brings him back.

gladiator throws him again and again until cytorrak gets annoyed and gives up on old cain

LordFear

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Kurash
gladiator throws him again and again until cytorrak gets annoyed and gives up on old cain

When he gets back Juggernaut beats the Sh*t out of Gladiator.

Loot

TheEvilHex

Loot
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
yes but colossus is way weaker than juggs

it was an example. Come on your are saying if people had juggernaugh power they would simply live their lives smashing things.
a more powerful example then, silver surfer? superman?

masterbruce
it was an example. Come on your are saying if people had juggernaugh power they would simply live their lives smashing things.
a more powerful example then, silver surfer? superman?

If I had Juggernaut's powers, I would smash criminals and thugs!

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by masterbruce
If I had Juggernaut's powers, I would smash criminals and thugs!

I thought you already did?

Decay
some people wouldnt be different, but they all have very different personalitys than the juggernaut. he just doesnt care. hes not fighting for some cause, no truth and justice, no world domination, he just does what he wants at the time. i couldnt see someone like galactus turning a doorknob to get into a room, or trying to find a key, or trick someone into opening it for him. hed just walk straight through, or destroy it and walk through what was left of the wall (assuming its a big enough door for him to fit. does that make galactus a moron?

he doesnt randomly smash things either, after he finished smashing colossus with half a building he have wolverine money to pay the owner for damages. after he tore apart a fire truck he donated money to the fire department for having guts, and because he damaged their property. he doesnt just walk around looking for things to smash. he goes where he wants, if somethings in his way, then it gets smashed.

his only powers are to be indestructible, unstoppable and seemingly infinitly strong, when he gets into a fight he doesnt have alot of options other than stand there and hit. no fancy telepathy or flight, he doesnt control the elements. he just hits things, hard. id say having his power and trying to find other solutions, when you can be removed from the battlefield and have no way to get back other than walk, would be a stupid course of action.

straight foward attack is usually no risk to him at all, he gets the job done quicker, and there is less chance someone will come along and hit, or throw him hard enough that he has to spend hours walking back to the same spot. being strong, and using your strength, doesnt make you stupid. its stupid to have strength and not use it.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
13srug

masterbruce
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent

*yawn*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.