hawk god/eternity vs scathan/galactus(well fed)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

smile

guy222
smile

bump

guy222
bump

i think its pretty interesting

left
no it's not. It's another stupid thread, and i`m gonna tell you why. Placing Eternity in one team ends it. That's it ! It's over. How do you want Galactus (remember, just well fed) and ONE Celestial (not to mention that ALL the Celestials were created by eternity) to deal with this ? Hawk God is a non factor here, because we have freaking eternity in one team.

guy222
Originally posted by left
no it's not. It's another stupid thread, and i`m gonna tell you why. Placing Eternity in one team ends it. That's it ! It's over. How do you want Galactus (remember, just well fed) and ONE Celestial (not to mention that ALL the Celestials were created by eternity) to deal with this ? Hawk God is a non factor here, because we have freaking eternity in one team.

back at ya

galactus and eternity cancel

who wins between scathan and hawk god

u know hawk god and eternity share a connection smile

left
no, galactus and eternity don't cancel, because you clearly specified well fed galactus, not full potential galactus. He's not on the same level eternity is.

guy222
Originally posted by left
no, galactus and eternity don't cancel, because you clearly specified well fed galactus, not full potential galactus. He's not on the same level eternity is.

we agree on one pt

in ur opinion, who wins between scathan and hawk god

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.