Sersi vs. the Inner Circle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rutog98
Sersi

vs.

Sebastien Shawn
Emma Frost
Selene
Harry Leland
Donald Pierce

guy222
Originally posted by Rutog98
Sersi

vs.

Sebastien Shawn
Emma Frost
Selene
Harry Leland
Donald Pierce

gonna take the team

the Darkone
This team gets crushed before it begins. Sersi wins everytime, hell she will transport their a$$ into space.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by the Darkone
This team gets crushed before it begins. Sersi wins everytime, hell she will transport their a$$ into space.

Emma, Selene, & Sersi would be a hot fight smokin'

Cosmic Flame
I just said that in the other thread. The other thing is that she can always restrict access to their powers, rendering all of them absolutely useless.

the Darkone
Originally posted by boriquaking55

Sersi will mop the floor with their a$$, Sersi will disintegrate their ass.

Rutog98
Why does Sersi get the first attack? Selene has superspeed that rivals Quicksilver, telepathy, control over inanimate matter, shadow form, control over fire, resistant to conventional harm (she was thrown into lava and sealed in the Earth and survived, immune to stab wounds, etc), flight, the ability to steal the life force of others through touch strong enough to kill even immortals and she's a sorceress. Backing her is Emma Frost, a psi of the highest order, Shawn and Leland. Emma can add her psi strength to Selene's powers and augment them or tackle Sersi vis TP while Selene uses her powers to attack Sersi directly via magic and control over inorganic matter and getting close enough to Sersi to drain her life force while occassionally throing TP bolts at Sersi to help Emma. Leland adds to the trouble.

boriquaking55
Sersi will mop the floor with their a$$, Sersi will disintegrate their ass.

nah I just meant the skimpy outfits and kinky banter smokin'

Rutog98

I know why you are saying this, lol, but seriously, those two women alone against Sersi would be tough. Selene's has the ability to even kill Sersi by draining her life-force if the opportunity presents itself. Given Selene's powers and the the 4 characters she has to play interference for her, I think this is realistic. They can present her with the opportunity.

boriquaking55
Sersi vs. Selene vs. Emma in a mud-wrestling battle royale. Now we're talking.

I think Selene could make it tough on Sersi. She's got those vampiric powers that could possibly weaken Sersi. She should be used more - she's a really cool cool (or should I say hot) character, but lacks feats IMO. I don't think any of the men would make much of a difference in this fight.

Although to tell you the truth, I don't know much about Pierce & Leland to be honest.

the Darkone
Sersi life force, highly doubtful. This team is screwed, Sersi is the female version of Thanos. Sersi will rearrange Selena molecules, basically turning her into pile of horse sh**.

Rutog98
Sersi life force, highly doubtful. This team is screwed, Sersi is the female version of Thanos. Sersi will rearrange Selena molecules, basically turning her into pile of horse sh**.

Unless Selene hits her with magic first. Then you have a two-pronged TP attack from Selene and Emma to deal with as well.

Rutog98
Leland has mass/gravity type powers, IIRC. He can weigh someone down to the core of the Earth if he wanted to.

the Darkone
Sersi body can adapted to any form of energy even magic the gravity will not work also Sersi affected Thor's hammer and that is a powerful magic weapon, Sersi saved crystal from a vortex. Sersi even adapted to magic also, Sersi powers are close to Zuras the Sky Father of the Eternals even he feared her powers.

boriquaking55
Sersi body can adapted to any form of energy even magic the gravity will not work also Sersi affected Thor's hammer and that is a powerful magic weapon, Sersi saved crystal from a vortex. Sersi even adapted to magic also, Sersi powers are close to Zuras the Sky Father of the Eternals even he feared her powers. Well I wouldn't go that far. She's not skyfather level. Heck, I don't see Sersi & Zuras combined taking out Odin.

the Darkone
Well I wouldn't go that far. She's not sky father level. Heck, I don't see Sersi & Zuras combined taking out Odin.

You don't understand what I am saying, Zuras is a sky father level being; after uni-mind he was weakened he battle a furious Zeus and stalemated him, Zuras is that powerful. Sersi was stated by Ikaris as a prime eternal and non-prime eternal and Zuras, consider her to be the second most powerful eternal next to Zuras.

boriquaking55
You don't understand what I am saying, Zuras is a sky father level being; after uni-mind he was weakened he battle a furious Zeus and stalemated him, Zuras is that powerful. Sersi was stated by Ikaris as a prime eternal and non-prime eternal and Zuras, consider her to be the second most powerful eternal next to Zuras.

I know, but technically Thanos & Kronos are eternals too. So that's just hyperbole imho.

the Darkone
Kronos is the most powerful eternal out right no doubt.

Kornos
Zuras
Thanos
Sersi
Mentor
Thena
Forgotten One
Ikaris

Cosmic Flame
I know, but technically Thanos & Kronos are eternals too. So that's just hyperbole imho.
But I do think it's a fair assessment: would anyone suggest that this team could take out Thanos? The Eternals aren't human, and haven't been for about a million years. What's to stop Sersi from annihilating them all with cosmic energy that she can wield and manipulate, or turning them into cows (I'm sure Emma would LOVE that).

boriquaking55

Kornos
Zuras
Thanos
Sersi
Mentor
Thena
Forgotten One
Ikaris

that sounds about right thumb up

I would have figured Ikaris was stronger than that though

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Cosmic Flame
But I do think it's a fair assessment: would anyone suggest that this team could take out Thanos?

I'm waiting for someone to post a thread that stupid big grin

Cosmic Flame
The problem with Thanos is that it's difficult to tell at this point what his powers are as an Eternal and what comes from his tech.

xmarksthespot
Sersi. Selene is the only threat, and not much of one at that, which only means she gets turned into a pig or BFR teleported into space first.

the Darkone
Immortal Hercules considers Forgotten One (Hero) his equal. But all Eternals can amp their abilities to unknown levels.

guy222

Kornos
Zuras
Thanos
Sersi
Mentor
Thena
Forgotten One
Ikaris

i agree on kronos

boriquaking55
Originally posted by guy222
i agree on kronos

how would you rank them?

just curious

Here's mine:

Kronos
Thanos = Zuras
Sersi
Ikaris
Thena
Gilgamesth
Mentor is by far the weakest imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.