Cable versus Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Cable is interrupted in his quest to better the World by ... THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Subsequently Cable decides to end Hulk's threat to mankind once and for all.

Stipulations : No mind-rape , No PIS , No CIS, No 'Jesus-Cable'.

Who wins

Soleran
Current Cable for the win still!

His tech that simulates TK would let him throw hulk to space.

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Cable is interrupted in his quest to better the World by ... THE INCREDIBLE HULK

Subsequently Cable decides to end Hulk's threat to mankind once and for all.

Stipulations : No mind-rape , No PIS , No CIS, No 'Jesus-Cable'.

Who wins

ok

hulk smash

Symmetric Chaos
I am so not touching this

ThePittman
With no mind rape, Hulk takes it.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soleran
Current Cable for the win still!

His tech that simulates TK would let him throw hulk to space. current cable as the one in civil war gets owned.

grey fox
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I am so not touching this

Good for you , come back when somebody cares.

Symmetric Chaos
Good for you , come back when somebody cares.

Well you cared enough to respond so here I am.

grey fox
Well you cared enough to respond so here I am.

So , thoughts and or opinions ?

Symmetric Chaos
So , thoughts and or opinions ?

Very well then

I'm gonna go with Hulk on this due to the stip agaisnt mindrape

I don't think Cable's strenght is anywhere near Hulk's (how's his TK?)

guy222
Very well then

throw in cable's twin and they both get smashed

grey fox
Very well then

Pretty good , his shields can block nukes, he's pulled apart buildings and held them aloft (all in several pieces of course) and can fly.

boriquaking55
AH-HA!!!!

You said "No Jesus-Cable"

You said nothing of "GODlike"

Cable 10/10 Happy Dance

Symmetric Chaos
Pretty good , his shields can block nukes, he's pulled apart buildings and held them aloft (all in several pieces of course) and can fly.

Well his defense could at least hold back Hulk.

I can see him winning by BFR for the majority though.

Tassadar
Hulk beats normal power level Cable.............

Wait, is their a normal power level Cable?

grey fox
I personaly see Cable getting at least 8/10 due to the KO rule ( I'm thinking the little 'Well blow my mind' incident)

Tassadar
I personaly see Cable getting at least 8/10 due to the KO rule ( I'm thinking the little 'Well blow my mind' incident)

What works on Deadpool wont necessarily work on the Hulk though, Cable might not be able to just pop his brain while the Hulk is bashing away like a Diablo 2 character on his shields.

Soleran
Originally posted by Tassadar
What works on Deadpool wont necessarily work on the Hulk though, Cable might not be able to just pop his brain while the Hulk is bashing away like a Diablo 2 character on his shields.

Yeah Cable can just Fly and pop his brain why does he need to stand there and take hits?

Galan007
Originally posted by ThePittman
With no mind rape, Hulk takes it. thumb up

StarsNeverFall7
Wolverine can take hulk, but Cable can't? Oh jesus.

He technically doesn't have to mind rape him, for a TP that surfs the infonet daily and takes in all the information, he should be able to sort through hulks multi persona without much trouble. His single TP attacks can completely render a person unconcious, immobile, etc. He could just simply make hulk think he is a 6 year old school girl. Even with the TO-Virus, he still surpasses many of the TP in the MU.

His TK, as stated before could easily launch hulk to the sun, moon, antartica, the bottom of the ocean etc.

Cable is far from a slouch in the fighting department. With the ability to step in between moments, and get behind people like Wolverine before them knowing it, he shouldn't have much trouble gaining a tactical upper hand against hulk.

Hulk does have two things over Cable in this though, strength and stupidity. Neither of these is enough to grant him a majority for this battle. Cable has enough to counter act both.

Cable takes a healthy majority. 9/10

Tassadar
Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7

He technically doesn't have to mind rape him, for a TP that surfs the infonet daily and takes in all the information, he should be able to sort through hulks multi persona without much trouble. His single TP attacks can completely render a person unconcious, immobile, etc. He could just simply make hulk think he is a 6 year old school girl. Even with the TO-Virus, he still surpasses many of the TP in the MU.

His TK, as stated before could easily launch hulk to the sun, moon, antartica, the bottom of the ocean etc.

Cable is far from a slouch in the fighting department. With the ability to step in between moments, and get behind people like Wolverine before them knowing it, he shouldn't have much trouble gaining a tactical upper hand against hulk.

Hulk does have two things over Cable in this though, strength and stupidity. Neither of these is enough to grant him a majority for this battle. Cable has enough to counter act both.

Wolverine can't take Hulk. Well, maybe in fanboy wrighters wet dreams, but they dont count on KMC.

id369
Jesus Cable FTW.

inamilist
Originally posted by Tassadar
Wolverine can't take Hulk. Well, maybe in fanboy wrighters wet dreams, but they dont count on KMC.

you read my mind

xmeat
cable loses period.

SpunkySmurph
Cable, since a KO counts for a win

FearOfBlood
Cable goes down badly. No matter which version.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Cable goes down badly. No matter which version.

You need to actually post a well thought out reason you know.

FearOfBlood
You need to actually post a well thought out reason you know.

i love debating with comics: did you read Onslaught's fight between the hulk and Storm + Cable ? the hulk literally trashed the team, plot devices saved their ass

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
i love debating with comics: did you read Onslaught's fight between the hulk and Storm + Cable ? the hulk literally trashed the team, plot devices saved their ass

And Bats and Spidey have both taken out Hulk. Why not use an analysis of the characters abilities before jumping to conclusions based on questionable showing in comics.

Rather than yell at you I'll just ask you a question. What stops Cable from rendering Hulk helpess with TK?

playa1258
Whats to stop Hulk from crushing Cables head like a grape.

xmeat
Originally posted by playa1258
Whats to stop Hulk from crushing Cables head like a grape. not a damn thing.

StarsNeverFall7
Whats to stop Cable from NEVER allowing Hulk to get anywhere near him?

grey fox
Originally posted by playa1258
Whats to stop Hulk from crushing Cables head like a grape.

Flight , telekinesis etc

MightyEInherjar
I think he can dodge around Hulk, distract, land a few hits, defend with TK, but eventually Hulks going to land a telling blow or two. I don't think he's presenting sufficient consistent force to guarantee any KOs on the spot, every time.

I give it to Hulk, going somewhere around 7/10

StarsNeverFall7
Land a blow and hit nothing more than a force field..Cable has one surrounding him at all times, unless you manage to catch him if the first few moments after a bodyslide..

MightyEInherjar
If it's always up, how does he ever manage to take damage at all? (That rhymed...I'm a poet and didn't know it. :rolleyessmile i realize that's a little extreme, because you could ask the same thing about Juggernaut...but if it's 'always up,' then why ever pit him against any purely physical combatant?

Also, couldn't a thunderclap debatedly get through a TK field?

Dreampanther

What he said

HULKSTER04
WTF? I've seen Hulk gone up against major hitters and come out clean, Cable is a pussy compared to Hulk no matter his tech/TK/TP, if he used his TK wow! the Hulk has been through every one of those of every kind. How is it that Cable's shield could protect him from an enraged Hulk? And his TP for god's sake, the Hulk mind has taken lots of them of which I believe even the Professor X himself can't overcome. Please do not compare Hulk to street levelers who does not even have a prayer against him.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
WTF? I've seen Hulk gone up against major hitters and come out clean, Cable is a pussy compared to Hulk no matter his tech/TK/TP, if he used his TK wow! the Hulk has been through every one of those of every kind. How is it that Cable's shield could protect him from an enraged Hulk? And his TP for god's sake, the Hulk mind has taken lots of them of which I believe even the Professor X himself can't overcome. Please do not compare Hulk to street levelers who does not even have a prayer against him.

Yeah....meanwhile back in Non-crazy town cable 7/10

Why?because cable is more then capable of Avoiding hulk Via flight and just plain skill,Current cable would be capable of lifting hulk and just holding him up in the air till hulk calmed down,or he could blow up the hulks brain and he could simply throw hulk out of the country like he did to deadpool.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j105/Rewmac/Scans/img021.jpg
Hulk can't do anything really but i still gave him those three wins so that junior could go to sleep tonight.

Supreme being
Cable for the win if he keeps his cool then hulk isn't touching him. Hulks saving grace in this fight is thunderclap but thats questionable if its going to affect cable.

Soljer
Originally posted by Supreme being
Cable for the win if he keeps his cool then hulk isn't touching him. Hulks saving grace in this fight is thunderclap but thats questionable if its going to affect cable.

If a nuclear shockwave couldn't, odds are that Hulks (Non-galaxy destroying, non-stupidity inducing) thunderclap can't either.

StarsNeverFall7
Originally posted by HULKSTER04

Yes, and sadly most heavy hitters are exactly like hulk, strong and stupid. You must of missed the part about Cable constantly being tied into the infonet and taking in all the information from around the world. Surfing through Hulks multi persona shouldn't be much trouble. Shields up constantly, yep, it's true. Cable has stated himself after being depowered when black box tries to overload him via infonet, the he was/is the worlds most powerful telepath.

Please do not try to compare a big green dummy who's main attack requires physical force against someone who doesn't have to touch him or let him anywhere near him.

ThePittman
Well without the mind rape it would come down to his TK, he is not strong enough to truly hurt the Hulk but he could use his TK to shut off the blood flow to the brain or try and rip it apart but then it would be how fast the Hulk can heal from that damage.

StarsNeverFall7
Or he could be BFR'd, thrown to the center of the ocean, still yes could be mind raped, cast hallucinations, etc...

Accel
Mind rape is always questionable when facing Hulk. Also, just how strong are Cable's shields? Are they any stronger than X-Man's shields?

don't shiv
"bodyslide by 2 to the moon."

"bodyslide by One to Sunset Boulevard."

StarsNeverFall7
With the TO virus which took about 27% of his power away, eaisly able to withstand a kiloton nuclear warhead at direct impact.

xmeat
wtf hulk for the win you guys are ridiculous lets make a hulk vs beast thread and see how many idiots say beast.

grey fox
Originally posted by xmeat
wtf hulk for the win you guys are ridiculous lets make a hulk vs beast thread and see how many idiots say beast.

Hey heres a ridiculous idea , how about you jump off Hulks gamma irradiated bone for five minutes and begin to actually THINK about how these matches would turn out , instead of dismissing it just because Hulks opponent can't lift 40 tons clean over his head.

StarsNeverFall7
^ Or how about another ridiculous idea xmeat.

Educate yourself about more than just the hulk and you'd learn, he isn't beating Cable.

xmeat
^ Or how about another ridiculous idea xmeat.

Educate yourself about more than just the hulk and you'd learn, he isn't beating Cable. educate yourself to know the hulk at least the hulk aint going down to a fool that couldn't beat war machine.

StarsNeverFall7
You do realize Cable can completely disassemble War Machines armor down to the last nut and bolt? Make him think he was a six year old school girl for the rest of his life? Kill him via one, yes one, TP attack. Telekentically throw him into the sun, moon, ocean, etc?

Im a hulk fan, but this isn't a fight he is winning. Your trying to face him against someone who he won't be able to get to. Now could you please tell me, what the hell is hulk going to be able to do from a distance while being attack telepathically and thrown around like a rag doll to where ever Cable pleases. This fight is pretty simple, Cable makes Hulk his big green bi*ch.

spidey-dude
hulk clobbers cable easily. one hit and R.I.P cable

FearOfBlood
he isn't beating Cable.

actually, he beat Cable and Storm in Onslaught's crossover

FearOfBlood
Originally posted by spidey-dude
hulk clobbers cable easily. one hit and R.I.P cable

co-signed

only thing hulk needs to do is a blow like the one that almost killed The Thing

The Thing is way durable than any version of Cable

StarsNeverFall7
Must we bring up the whole force field ordeal again. Thing isn't durable enough to take a nuke is he?

id369

xmeat
hulk has resisted many powerful tp in the past Hulk>cable

juggernaut66666
Didn't "normal" Cable knocked Hulk's ass back to grey Hulk once?

juggernaut66666
Yes he did! eek!
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrcable34097ah.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrcable34104bn.jpg
http://img380.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hrcable34113wy.jpg

StarsNeverFall7
^ That there shows given the opportunity Cable should be able to get through Hulk's multi persona TP block with some effort, combine that with his TK, shields, fighting ability, flight, etc he has no trouble taking a majority.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Yes he did! eek!

Got any scans of the fight after that? Might help this thread (and my curiosity).

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Got any scans of the fight after that? Might help this thread (and my curiosity).
Nope sorry I just paste it from the Cable respect thread.

Bentley
Just pointing out the time Hulk smashed an asteroid two times bigger than the Earth. That is way beyond "nucklear blast" level.

Martian_mind
Cable is still capable of just creating a bubble of TK in the Hulks brain.

Soljer
Originally posted by Bentley
Just pointing out the time Hulk smashed an asteroid two times bigger than the Earth. That is way beyond "nucklear blast" level.

Nucklear?

What sort of blast is that? confused

Bentley
Where they use a nuck!

guy222
Originally posted by Bentley
Where they use a nuck!

hulk beats up cable

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
Nucklear?

What sort of blast is that? confused
I'm sure he ment to say
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7428/pastedgraphicyc2.jpg

DevilGoblin
HUlk trashed Cable in comics.

Hulk 10/10

DevilGoblin
Yes he did! eek!

these pics prove nothing, hulk still standing

what a retard, is 66 your IQ?

juggernaut66666
Sorry but I can't understand the language of the retard.

DevilGoblin
Sorry but I can't understand the language of the retard.

you only understand lies, the ones you tell to yourself

Sparkz
Quick question is this savage Hulk or Prof Hulk or what? Because frankly if it's a smart Hulk then Cable does have 1 major weakness it can only really seem to do one thing at the same time, Like when he was fighting Domino and she proved that she could beat him by forcing Cable to protect himself from one attack then she could get behind him and put a gun to his head. Now I know the Hulk wouldn't have an easy time with this but if this is a smart version of Hulk there is a possibility that he could pull something like this off.

Also isn't it a stretch to say that if Cable does pick Hulk up Hulk couldn't use brute force to pull his way out or just simply move I'm not sure if he has done anything like that but I would have thought so.

With all this said though for Hulk to pull if a win is either going to require some sort of stratagey or some luck so I'd give it to Cable 8/10.

Soljer
Meh.

The Hulk gets the infonet dropped on his domepiece.

grey fox
Bump

Face
I also give it to Cable his psi powers are too strong for Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.