vulcan/kallark/superman vs herc/hulk/apoc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

guy222
Originally posted by guy222
ok

smile

HULKSTER04
Hulk.lol

guy222
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Hulk.lol

thanks for posting

btw, i am from the islands smile

left
spite thread.

guy222
Originally posted by left
spite thread.

u don't know me, to call it spite

someone loses, they lose

its a comic, u don't have to reply

maybe someone else will

Kallark-Kent
Supes, Kallark and Vulcan win maj. IMO.

golem370
Well you have Vulcan who beat Gladiator easily right. Superman who is equal to Gladiator. I believe team one wins because of speed and Vulcan.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by golem370
Well you have Vulcan who beat Gladiator easily right. Superman who is equal to Gladiator. I believe team one wins because of speed and Vulcan.

Eh...Gladiator was the one who stomped Vulcan easily.

golem370
oops sorry.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by golem370
oops sorry.

No worries.

left
Originally posted by guy222
u don't know me, to call it spite

someone loses, they lose

its a comic, u don't have to reply

maybe someone else will

you dont know me also, and i have every right to call this a spite thread, because it is ! Not a member in team 2 has a freaking chance to hit one in team 1. NONE

guy222
Originally posted by left
you dont know me also, and i have every right to call this a spite thread, because it is ! Not a member in team 2 has a freaking chance to hit one in team 1. NONE

ur good but again, u don't have to respond if u don't like
smile

swerve1988
APOC solos the other team.....jobberpoc might need hulk, but herc is not needed

MattDay
apoc is debatable on his own with superman... just check out their thread... it just keeps going and going, and im convinced superman beats apoc the majority because of his basic advantages are too much. i.e. strength and speed plus mix in his more exotic powers

jasofisc
i'm going with team one. the only hope team two has is apoc who in my opinion could handel superman more times out of ten. However hec and hulk get owned by glads by himself. that leaves vulcan to do some really nasty things with his powers to apoc.

Madvillain
team 1 in a curbstomp

The Fake Macoy
I'm going with Team One, since Supes and Gladiator have a huge advantage over everyone on team 2 except Apoc, but the two of them will probably take him.

Soljer
Originally posted by Madvillain
team 1 in a curbstomp

Kurash
team 1 utterly dominates this fight, hulk is awful (god i hope i spur up a couple fanboy comments for that one)

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
team 1 utterly dominates this fight, hulk is awful (god i hope i spur up a couple fanboy comments for that one)

hulk does smash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.