luke cage vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
my bet is on colossus what about you all.

golem370
Colossus In two punches

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by carver9
my bet is on colossus what about you all.

Cage dies due to massive subdermal damage as a result of blunt force trauma (too much CIS)

kaboom
Colossus wins the majority.

Organic Steel>>>>>Titanium and Colossus is a lot stronger.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Colossus In two punches

co signed

TheEvilHex
Colossus 9/10

Metalmanx
Colossus 20/10.

snoopdogg
Colossus punches a hole in Cages gut like he did in Exiles.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Cage dies due to massive subdermal damage as a result of blunt force trauma (too much CIS)

HA! Thats the best line from Rocky VI

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
HA! Thats the best line from Rocky VI

it was a good movie smile

The Fake Macoy
Luke Cage dies horribly. His only hope for victory is going back to the yellow silk shirt and chains, since they make him way more badass then he is now.

LordFear
cAGE GETS the worse beaten in his natural born life

snoopdogg
This is a accurate portrayal of how a fight might go down I think.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27.jpg

LordFear
Originally posted by snoopdogg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27.jpg

That sounds about right my friend. Case closed

snoopdogg
Originally posted by LordFear
That sounds about right my friend. Case closed Cage has victories over Doc Samson and a good showing against Wonderman. Maybe Cage has a shot.

endrict
Colossus Paints him and he dies.

jasonk3
Collossus 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Cage dies due to massive subdermal damage as a result of blunt force trauma.

snoopdogg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27.jpg Just a question for everybody. Is this scan a impressive feat then or what?

Symmetric Chaos
Just a question for everybody. Is this scan a impressive feat then or what?

Well he cheapshotted him erm

snoopdogg
Well he cheapshotted him erm I was talking about punching a hole in his body. He's suppose to be invulnerable on the highest levels.

King KAM
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Luke Cage dies horribly. His only hope for victory is going back to the yellow silk shirt and chains, since they make him way more badass then he is now. co-signed

capt it up
scann really does not mean it an accurate potrail of each characters abilitys.

Cage does not use a sword nor could colossus punch a whole through a man who take shots from guys stronger then colossus

snoopdogg
Originally posted by capt it up
scann really does not mean it an accurate potrail of each characters abilitys.

Cage does not use a sword nor could colossus punch a whole through a man who take shots from guys stronger then colossus I realize it's Exiles but would be another feat of Colossus that cannot be used?

Symmetric Chaos
I was talking about punching a hole in his body. He's suppose to be invulnerable on the highest levels.

He didn't break the skin from what I can see. It looks like he took advatange of the fact that Cage's insides and skin are as malleable as a normal humans, just his skin can't be punctured.

In fact the fact that Luke didn't die instantly is a pretty good durability feat for him.

capt it up
I realize it's Exiles but would be another feat of Colossus that cannot be used?

How cna it be used? iot not 616 luke cage or colossus so how can it be used as evidence in the slightest?

that be like me trying to use "what if wolverine was war" as evidence were he kills apoc and magento.

snoopdogg
He didn't break the skin from what I can see. It looks like he took advatange of the fact that Cage's insides and skin are as malleable as a normal humans, just his skin can't be punctured.

In fact the fact that Luke didn't die instantly is a pretty good durability feat for him. Dying from being punched in the gut isn't a good durabilty feat imo.

And yea Colossus did break the skin.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-2.jpgOriginally posted by capt it up
How cna it be used? iot not 616 luke cage or colossus so how can it be used as evidence in the slightest?

that be like me trying to use "what if wolverine was war" as evidence were he kills apoc and magento. I never said it could be used.

But if Logan was War he would have been amped up. Exiles is suppose the be the 616 characters and same powers but from different realities.

capt it up
Dying from being punched in the gut isn't a good durabilty feat imo.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-2.jpg I never said it could be used.

But if Logan was War he would have been amped up. Exiles is suppose the be the 616 characters and same powers but from different realities.

actaully wolverine was not ampled up at all. He was the same character. Logan was never once amped by apoc other then his adamatium skeleton.

no there not actaully. exile colossus is not 616 colossus nor is luke cage 616 luke cage. Hell luke cage was not even part of the axile team nor was colossus if I am not mistaken.

Symmetric Chaos
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-2.jpg

Looks like he's just coughing up blood to me srug

snoopdogg
Looks like he's just coughing up blood to me srug Here's another angle.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-4.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Here's another angle.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/ColossusHFHex27-4.jpg

I see

sad poor Luke . . .

bloodyarts
Popularity polls for the win!

I think Luke has an excellent chance. Remember the Hulk slap he survived in Hulk #300? And that was an enraged Hulk backhand. Colossus couldn't possibly hit Luke with anything near that powerful, and Luke Cage got up and walked away.

Without internal injuries.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bloodyarts

I think Luke has an excellent chance. Remember the Hulk slap he survived in Hulk #300? And that was an enraged Hulk backhand. Colossus couldn't possibly hit Luke with anything near that powerful, and Luke Cage got up and walked away.

Without internal injuries.

Colossus couldn't take damage from Cage if he tried though.

jinzin
This fight pretty much goes down like the start of luke cage vs. wrecker did.. except this time luke doesn't get backup from the rest of the new avengers or a magic crowbar.. erm

Basically cage gets mauled.. hell he doesn't even hold a skills advantage compared to C's martial arts and wrestling skills.

snoopdogg

Without internal injuries. Colossus has taken a punch from a pissed off Prof. Hulk to the back of the noggin unexpectedly and got right back up also.

bloodyarts
Colossus is being seriously overrated, and Luke seriously underrated. Colossus is stronger, true. And he knows Judo.

But he rarely uses his judo, relying almost completely on his strength and invulnerability, while Luke has excellent hand to hand fighting skills, and utilizes his fighting skills in every fight. Plus he's strong enough to stand with Colossus for a good while.

Given the right environment, and Luke's resourcefulness and (sometimes) dirty fighting, he definitely has a better chance than anyone here is giving him.

Symmetric Chaos
It's a white room fight against a guy he can't hurt. Cage goes down hard erm

Faceman
Just a question for everybody. Is this scan a impressive feat then or what? My friend thats a great scan for tournament purposes....

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Faceman
My friend thats a great scan for tournament purposes.... It's from Exiles though.

Metalmanx
Colossus is being seriously overrated, and Luke seriously underrated. Colossus is stronger, true. And he knows Judo.

But he rarely uses his judo, relying almost completely on his strength and invulnerability, while Luke has excellent hand to hand fighting skills, and utilizes his fighting skills in every fight. Plus he's strong enough to stand with Colossus for a good while.

Given the right environment, and Luke's resourcefulness and (sometimes) dirty fighting, he definitely has a better chance than anyone here is giving him.

no

jasonk3

Sorry man...but you are wrong...good try though

Francisco
Cage would lose but it won't be that easy for Colossus to get the win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.