"IM the one who gets to kill the bat!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
It's happened. The batman has finally fallen. The combined might of all of his greatest foes was just too much for Bruce Wayne, when he was ambushed by:
Clayface
Killer Croc
Joker
Black Mask
Penguin
Twoface
Bane
Mr. Freeze

Just when the battle ended, Joker moved in for the kill, his frozen smile quivering in the sweet sweet taste of victory over batman. Just when the clown prince of crime was about to finish him off, Others stepped foreward professing that THEY wanted to be the one to kill him.

Who wins this?

DigiMark007
There's a kid who is rushing my fraternity. A guy with the same last named was in it a few years earlier and his nickname was "Face"

We're making the new guy's nickname "Two-Face".

...good times. wink

TricksterPriest
I'm going with the one guy who understands Batman, the one who has claimed for years that he is the only one who has the right to kill him. Yeah, I'm talking about the Joker. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cartoon/joker.gif
No one is more ruthless, more psychotic, and more devious than the Clown Prince of Crime. Frankly, he's not only the scariest of Bat's rogues gallery, he's also probably the most dangerous. After all, how many people can claim to be smarter than both the Batman AND Ra's Al Ghul? Smilex gas ftw. http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/cartoon/joker.gif "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

spetznaz
Originally posted by DigiMark007
There's a kid who is rushing my fraternity. A guy with the same last named was in it a few years earlier and his nickname was "Face"

We're making the new guy's nickname "Two-Face".

...good times. wink

Nice!

SpunkySmurph
Joker wins. Because, IC, he would have already infected all te others (even Clayface) with Joker gas geared specially to cause them a slow, extraordinarily painful death.

The clown kills the bat. Game over.

Muck101
It was a very groovy thread idea though, no? big grin

IronDave
It's based on a fallacy, because Batman never loses.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
It was a very groovy thread idea though, no? big grin

good idea

Muck101
Originally posted by IronDave
It's based on a fallacy, because Batman never loses.

Then I suppose people should just not pit batman against anyone if he never loses? roll eyes (sarcastic)

IronDave
Sounds about right to me.

^
|
That's sarcasm, I actually do think its a cool thread concept.

Newjak
I would think Mr. Freeze has a good shot at this more so then the others.

Helmet makes so he couldn't get effected by Joker's gas. Wide spread freezing attack that would also effect Clayface. Even if he only froze them for say 10 minutes that is still enough time to go over to Bats monologue for a few minutes before breaking his neck.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.