Thor/Hulk/Gladiator vs.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Who wins?

Thor
Hulk
Gladiator

VS

Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Maxima
BigBarda

guy222
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Who wins?

Thor
Hulk
Gladiator

VS

Wonder Woman
Supergirl
Maxima
BigBarda

taking thor/hulk/kallark

TheEvilHex
Im with Thor/Hulk/Glads 8/10.

glads is geting alot of work l8ly

guy222
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Im with Thor/Hulk/Glads 8/10.

glads is geting alot of work l8ly

kallark, oh yes pretty impressive when he lifted the baxter building, then he lost to galactus

HULKSTER04
Hulk can take them out single handedly.

guy222
Originally posted by HULKSTER04

hulk smash

cool avatar

boriquaking55
Originally posted by HULKSTER04

I like the fact that you think the Hulk could when he's the most useless on the 1st team anyways

Soljer
Originally posted by boriquaking55
I like the fact that you think the Hulk could when he's the most useless on the 1st team anyways

Indeed. The Hulk is the only one on Team one that may get taken out.

Kurash
wonder woman would pwn hulk without to much trouble

xmeat
Originally posted by Kurash
wonder woman would pwn hulk without to much trouble laughing laughing laughing laughing wonder woman a person that cant take a bullet versus someone that survived planetary blast laughing laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Kurash
wonder woman would pwn hulk without to much trouble

hulk smash diana

Tassadar
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed. The Hulk is the only one on Team one that may get taken out.

First of all, how, when his raw durability easily outstrips that of classic Thor? Not saying he necessarily beats Thor.
Secondly, the team of 4 wins narrowly, with Gladiator the last one standing.

Soljer
Originally posted by Tassadar
First of all, how, when his raw durability easily outstrips that of classic Thor? Not saying he necessarily beats Thor.
Secondly, the team of 4 wins narrowly, with Gladiator the last one standing.

Thor's taken blasts that would threaten the solar system.

Also, Supergirl and Wonder Woman would both be far too fast a force for the Hulk to reckon with. He'd be obliterated before he had heard the starting bell ring.

xmeat
Thor's taken blasts that would threaten the solar system.

Also, Supergirl and Wonder Woman would both be far too fast a force for the Hulk to reckon with. He'd be obliterated before he had heard the starting bell ring. hulk smash diana and supergirl got knocked out by doomsday with one punch.

Soljer
Originally posted by xmeat
hulk smash diana and supergirl got knocked out by doomsday with one punch.

Your point? Doomsday is quite superior to the Hulk. Not to mention the fact that many have said that Kara is Superman's superior in the physicality department. Yeah, Clark could still obliterate Kara if he didn't hold back, but fact of the matter is that a Superman who is holding damn near EVERYTHING back is still above the Hulk's higher showings.

And if you really think that the Hulk could beat Wonder Woman, you need to stop by her respect thread. She'd make the Hulk her slave. Cause she's kinda kinky like that.

xmeat
Your point? Doomsday is quite superior to the Hulk. Not to mention the fact that many have said that Kara is Superman's superior in the physicality department. Yeah, Clark could still obliterate Kara if he didn't hold back, but fact of the matter is that a Superman who is holding damn near EVERYTHING back is still above the Hulk's higher showings.

And if you really think that the Hulk could beat Wonder Woman, you need to stop by her respect thread. She'd make the Hulk her slave. Cause she's kinda kinky like that. you may have not seen hulk respect thread Read after me she has no chance in hell.

Soljer
you may have not seen hulk respect thread Read after me she has no chance in hell.

I've seen it, and none of it is really that impressive compared to some of DC's cash cow's higher showings.

erm.

Superman > Wonder Woman >>>> Hulk.

erm.

It IS quite that simple.

Brutacus
I've seen it, and none of it is really that impressive compared to some of DC's cash cow's higher showings.

erm.

Superman > Wonder Woman >>>> Hulk.

erm.

It IS quite that simple.

Well hulks last few feats in the planet hulk comics are pretty good, the magma didn't do him much, only made him mad.

Soljer
Originally posted by Brutacus
Well hulks last few feats in the planet hulk comics are pretty good, the magma didn't do him much, only made him mad.

Indeed. And pulling the tectonic plates back together was a pretty damned cool feat.

Still wouldn't say that it puts him over the God's Champion, though.

Kurash
laughing laughing laughing laughing wonder woman a person that cant take a bullet versus someone that survived planetary blast laughing laughing

ive never once directly flamed someone on this forum, but im goin to here, you are a moron

xmeat
Indeed. And pulling the tectonic plates back together was a pretty damned cool feat.

Still wouldn't say that it puts him over the God's Champion, though. it sure as hell puts him over wonder dog who i didn't find respect thread very interesting namors was far better.

Brutacus

Still wouldn't say that it puts him over the God's Champion, though.
Pretty sure, that she got a lot more skills, powers than hulk don't get me wrong, but to say she's more durable, well I'm not sure.
But like I said in a other topic with hulk against a character with more than one mayor power, why put him in this fight???

Draco69
Hulk is more durable to projectile attacks with momentum behind it. It's weakness that WW has that doesn't make sense (as a punch from Superman has far more PSI behind it than an ordinary bullet) but her durability surpasses him in everything else. Like taking a Sun To Earth greater than lightspeed attack in under two minutes. Such an attack would have knocked the Hulk the f*** out.

Anywoo. The key here for the girls is Maxima who's basically DC's Sersi. Gladiator has been highly suspectable to telepathy before so she can mindf**k him.

xmeat
Originally posted by Brutacus
Pretty sure, that she got a lot more skills, powers than hulk don't get me wrong, but to say she's more durable, well I'm not sure.
But like I said in a other topic with hulk against a character with more than one mayor power, why put him in this fight??? hulk beat gladiator who would make both diana and kara his b**ches.

Draco69
Hulk is rather useless in this fight. He's groundbased. Even with jumping, the others will take the fight to the air and the next few minutes be wailing on each other in the orbit of Saturn.

Hulk can't help his teammates.

The main weakness here that Thor could possibly exploit is Kara's vulnerability to magic. And the girls could do the same by exploiting Gladiator's vulnerablity to telepathy from Maxima.

xmeat
Originally posted by Draco69
Hulk is rather useless in this fight. He's groundbased. Even with jumping, the others will take the fight to the air and the next few minutes be wailing on each other in the orbit of Saturn.

Hulk can't help his teammates.

The main weakness here that Thor could possibly exploit is Kara's vulnerability to magic. And the girls could do the same by exploiting Gladiator's vulnerablity to telepathy from Maxima. that didn't stop him from beating other super strong flyers.

Draco69
that didn't stop him from beating other super strong flyers.

Under PIS-ridden stipulations. The girls won't concern themselves with the Hulk as they know he can't fly much less match their inquantifiable speed.

Maxima can easily end the battle by using her energy-manipulation powers to either teleport Hulk away using Zeta Beam energy or absorbing his gamma radiation for a boost.

But the far smarter thing to do (especially with Diana likely leading the team) is to focus on the flyers. Why attack something that can't attack you when there's a far more dangerous threat of something that can attack you hurtling towards you in the air?

They won't. The battle will take place in the air and in few seconds in space. Where Hulk can't do anything to help but jump helplessly.

xmeat
Under PIS-ridden stipulations. The girls won't concern themselves with the Hulk as they know he can't fly much less match their inquantifiable speed.

Maxima can easily end the battle by using her energy-manipulation powers to either teleport Hulk away using Zeta Beam energy or absorbing his gamma radiation for a boost.

But the far smarter thing to do (especially with Diana likely leading the team) is to focus on the flyers. Why attack something that can't attack you when there's a far more dangerous threat of something that can attack you hurtling towards you in the air?

They won't. The battle will take place in the air and in few seconds in space. Where Hulk can't do anything to help but jump helplessly. are you ****ing kidding everyone takes hulk seriously kara, diana, and maxima will try to beat hulk just as much as they try to beat thor and glad.

Draco69
are you ****ing kidding everyone takes hulk seriously kara, diana, and maxima will try to beat hulk just as much as they try to beat thor and glad.

They won't. They'll see a green giant screaming on the ground who obviously can't fly.

On the other hand, they see a Norse God and a Superman clone. The Hulk is easy pickings to them. They'll focus on Thor and Gladiator and leave Hulk alone for later.

And it's not just choice by strategy of their own. It's how the battle will progress.

The girls will naturally take to the air and so will Thor and Gladiator. They'll attack each other in the air and get higher and higher until they eventually reach space and beyond. All this in a few seconds.

Hulk? He's stuck on the ground....

It's like two hornets versus four wasps. And Hulk is the ant. The bees are gonna fight in the air. And the ant isn't gonna do shit to help out his hornet teammates....

xmeat
you do know hulk has caught people in the air before right. So please hulk would grind wondy and kara to dust he doesn't need the others but having them there would make it even more impossible for the woman team to win.

Draco69
you do know hulk has caught people in the air before right. So please hulk would grind wondy and kara to dust he doesn't need the others but having them there would make it even more impossible for the woman team to win.

Who has Hulk managed to "reach" in the air that's as fast in the air as them?

Noone.

How is Hulk going to reach the girls much less the fight when it's happening on the edge of Saturn's rings?

Is he gonna take a spaceship there?

xmeat
Who has Hulk managed to "reach" in the air that's as fast in the air as them?

Noone.

How is Hulk going to reach the girls much less the fight when it's happening on the edge of Saturn's rings?

Is he gonna take a spaceship there? you do know hulk has been known to jump in space before right.

batdude123
Draco, the bottom line is this... xmeat is an idiot. You're wasting your breath talking to him. He ignores simple things such as "logic" and "PIS." You might as well debate against a wall. erm

Draco69
you do know hulk has been known to jump in space before right.

As fast as Kara and the other girls can fly?

And Hulk can actually "jump" to Saturn much less out of Earth's orbit?

And what is Hulk going to do in space besides flail his arms around helplessly....

Draco69
Originally posted by batdude123
Draco, the bottom line is this... xmeat is an idiot. You're wasting your breath talking to him. He ignores simple things such as "logic" and "PIS." You might as well debate against a wall. erm

I'm surprised he hasn't been banned yet. Most forums would have already.

batdude123

Yes, it's quite an anomaly.

Brutacus
just don't reply to his post sooner or later he will leave or make a mistake.

Kallark-Kent

I tried debating against my wall, it actually gave me a better response.

Beta Ray Howard
Flying into space = leaving battlefield erm

Anyway, I'm damn sure Hulk would handle Barda.

Maxima and Supergirl, overrated, to be honest. The only reason they could maybe take some victories over Glads and Thor is due to numbers. The only thing Hulk could really do after killing Barda is hop at the people fighting in the air.

I guess the girls take a majority, but the fight seems rigged.

guy222
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
I tried debating against my wall, it actually gave me a better response.

what's kallark's greatest feat i remember him lifting the baxter building

Beta Ray Howard
Originally posted by guy222
what's kallark's greatest feat i remember him lifting the baxter building

Busting a planet with his fists.

Draco69
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Flying into space = leaving battlefield erm

Anyway, I'm damn sure Hulk would handle Barda.

Maxima and Supergirl, overrated, to be honest. The only reason they could maybe take some victories over Glads and Thor is due to numbers. The only thing Hulk could really do after killing Barda is hop at the people fighting in the air.

I guess the girls take a majority, but the fight seems rigged.

Actually Barda can fly. It's not something she does often but her costume possesses the same flying discs as her husband and her Mega-Rod possesses anti-gravity protons that enable to fly like Thor does.

Anywoo, Big Barda can just use the Mother Box to contain him, such his gamma radiation or calm him like it does for Orion. Or she just uses a Boom Tube to BFR him.

guy222
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard
Busting a planet with his fists.

thanks for the tip smile

Kallark-Kent
Yeah, probably that. Or it depends what kind of feat, speed, strength etc.

FearOfBlood
Probably The HUlk can take them alone.

So Thor.

So Glad.

Soljer
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Probably The HUlk can take them alone.

So Thor.

So Glad.

The Hulk couldn't take ANY of these girls.

FearOfBlood
The Hulk couldn't take ANY of these girls.

so he can beat (and actually beat) Gladiator/Thor/Onslaught phisycal form/Abomination/The Galaxy Master/Silver Surfer/The Gardener/two avengers teams.....ad nauseam...

...and he can't beat these girls ? laughing

doomsday49
HUlk gave gladiator a fight, silver surfer a fight, thor a fight.....but he'd definitley lose to those chicks....Something's wrong here.

mighty adam
Originally posted by guy222
hulk smash diana he would really want to smash her nice and good..... big grin

mighty adam
glads can just say i believe myself unbeatable the end the guys win.

mighty adam
Draco, the bottom line is this... xmeat is an idiot. You're wasting your breath talking to him. He ignores simple things such as "logic" and "PIS." You might as well debate against a wall. erm thats un called for batdude

LethalFemme
Wow I thought comic book guys were supposed to be smart.blink

mighty adam
Wow I thought comic book guys were supposed to be smart.blink .... wat are you trying to say.......... roll eyes (sarcastic) them girls should know thier place.

mighty adam
it wouldn't be easy but the marvel guys should win.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by mighty adam
.... wat are you trying to say.......... roll eyes (sarcastic) them girls should know thier place.

I reckon dem gals sho nuff should kno der place kind sirdopey

mighty adam
I reckon dem gals sho nuff should kno der place kind sirdopey ...... im not trying to down talk the Ladies here.

LethalFemme
...... im not trying to down talk the Ladies here.

didn't you just do it?

Soljer
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
so he can beat (and actually beat) Gladiator/Thor/Onslaught phisycal form/Abomination/The Galaxy Master/Silver Surfer/The Gardener/two avengers teams.....ad nauseam...

...and he can't beat these girls ? laughing

Comics aren't the Forum, friend.

In a non-PIS scenario, the Hulk couldn't beat Gladiator, the Surfer, or Thor.

Come to think of it, when (even when LOADED with PIS) has the Hulk ever beaten the Surfer? Never, to my recollection. There have been quite a few times that they fought, and the Surfer simply shrugged off his blows. As is appropriate considering that the Surfer flies through super novas without a scratch.

And without PIS, the Hulk would NEVER hit the Surfer. The Surfer dodges asteroids and comets while moving at multiples of c. A fist from the Hulk is nothing, comparitively.

Anyways, against Wonder Woman, Maxima, Big Barda or Kara, the Hulk is a pissant. He's a non factor. He won't even be able to attack.

batdude123
thats un called for batdude

Actually, it was quite called for.

golem370
Could ether one of these Ladies take on Iron Man Immortal Hercules Wonder Man Namor Doc Samson & She Hulk at the same time and last as long as Hulk in a fist fight?

golem370
If these ladies don't act like cowards and instead come down and fight they would be destroyed.

Accel
The ladies take it. They have a speed advantage over Thor, a versatility advantage over Hulk, and soon a numbers advantage over Gladiator.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
The ladies take it. They have a speed advantage over Thor, a versatility advantage over Hulk, and soon a numbers advantage over Gladiator.

But Thor has 1/2 light speed reflexes!!!!!

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud hysterical2 crylaugh hysterical lol

Accel
But Thor has 1/2 light speed reflexes!!!!!

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud hysterical2 crylaugh hysterical lol
Well yeah, he fought Hela for God's sakes!

HELA!

batdude123

HELA!

Dear JESUS!!!!!

Newjak

HELA! He's also reacted to a speeding Silver Surfer before fought Gladiator he really isn't that slow folks erm

Honestly you make it sounds like he is going to be standing still in this match he is probably in raw power the strongest person here its hard to say he isn't a big factor

Accel
Thor probably has the most power, but it's rather useless when both Wonder Woman and Supergirl zip up to him and knock the hammer out of his hand. From there on, he's extremely vulnerable.

Generally, neither Gladiator or Surfer are shown using their FTL abilities against Thor, which is how he keeps up with them. If they did, Thor wouldn't be able to react in time.

Newjak
Thor probably has the most power, but it's rather useless when both Wonder Woman and Supergirl zip up to him and knock the hammer out of his hand. From there on, he's extremely vulnerable.

Generally, neither Gladiator or Surfer are shown using their FTL abilities against Thor, which is how he keeps up with them. If they did, Thor wouldn't be able to react in time. Actually there is a scan don't where its at but itshows Silver Surfer as a streak blur and Thor still manages to react to his acctack.

Now blur drawing=SuperSpeed stick out tongue

And in the Gladiator fight I'm sure they mention something about Glads speed being an advantage in it so yeah Thor does have Super reaction times enough to keep up with speedsters like that.

By the way even if the knocked his hammer away it comes back on his whim that even if the could knock it out of his hand erm

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually there is a scan don't where its at but itshows Silver Surfer as a streak blur and Thor still manages to react to his acctack.

And in the Gladiator fight I'm sure they mention something about Glads speed being an advantage in it so yeah Thor does have Super reaction times enough to keep up with speedsters like that.

By the way even if the knocked his hammer away it comes back on his whim that even if the could knock it out of his hand erm

Are you ever gonna get a new sig?tongue12

xmeat
hulk ,thor,and glad smash ladies.

Soujaboy
Actually there is a scan don't where its at but itshows Silver Surfer as a streak blur and Thor still manages to react to his acctack.

thumb up

Accel

Sure, they used some speed, but clearly not going full speeds. Hulk's also caught Surfer when he was a speeding blur and reacted to a Gladiator that was flying fast, trying to put him in orbit.

There's not much to indicate they were even going as fast as Wonder Woman can go, much less Supergirl.

And the hammer can come back, but that doesn't mean much when its wielder is unconscious by the time it does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.