Celestials/Galactus vs Watchers/Elders of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
ok

Stupid Rookie
It has been pretty much established that the Celestials are higher than the watchers, and G has taken the enders. I don't see team two winning. Better yet think of it this way, There are a bunch of Celestials who should be able to take all the Elders at once by themselves, and the rest can just team up on the poor watchers. G can smoke a cigar.

Utrigita
Agreed with Rookie, but still, the Celestials, who are also self-appointed judges of whether a species deserves to survive, had given the Watchers a "thumbs down". But the Watchers as a species have grown to become so powerful that it would take the Celestials eons to produce the energy needed to elimate them, so we are not taking of a quick match but a long time war waging for possibly epochs

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
It has been pretty much established that the Celestials are higher than the watchers, and G has taken the enders. I don't see team two winning. Better yet think of it this way, There are a bunch of Celestials who should be able to take all the Elders at once by themselves, and the rest can just team up on the poor watchers. G can smoke a cigar.

i never knew g smokes

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Agreed with Rookie, but still, the Celestials, who are also self-appointed judges of whether a species deserves to survive, had given the Watchers a "thumbs down". But the Watchers as a species have grown to become so powerful that it would take the Celestials eons to produce the energy needed to elimate them, so we are not taking of a quick match but a long time war waging for possibly epochs

are u talking about the large watcher known as the one

Utrigita
the entire race

guy222
the entire race

imho, watchers are passive, celestials are destructive

the leader is tall and bald, he went down rather easily smile

Utrigita
Yes but only because they didn't fought back now imagine if they did, then i think that the celestial would have a fight on their hands that they would remember for a long time, it is important not to underestimate the watchers they are more powerful then most people think.

guy222
Yes but only because they didn't fought back now imagine if they did, then i think that the celestial would have a fight on their hands that they would remember for a long time, it is important not to underestimate the watchers they are more powerful then most people think.

i'll say this watchers as a group won't defeat the entire race of celestials

they are powerful and bald smile

guy222
http://i119.imagethrust.com/t/691787/img025.jpg http://i105.imagethrust.com/t/691788/eternals006021022.jpg

iceman24567
Celestials pretty much eat dirt in this fight.

guy222
confused

iceman24567
Originally posted by guy222
confused mad laughing sick

JediSamuraiMRB
Celestials/Galactus very easily

KMC_Drifter
Scathan solos team Two.

Erik-Lensherr
Team 1.

Alfheim
The Elders are not powerful enough to give th watchers sufficent back up. Watchers are above Skyfather in my opinion. Elders tend to range from high-herald (if they job) to skyfather.

Utrigita
Team 1

janus77
Team 1 via suicide. Galactus dies Abraxas comes and stomps the whole lot of them, including Team 2. last ones standing (by a few microseconds) would be Celestials as they are tougher than Watchers big grin.

Team 1 via feeding Galactus. Galactus consumes the universe FTW!

Team 1 via Scathan = LT big grin.

JediSamuraiMRB
Guy, cool scan of Big G and Tiamut

vlaaad12345
Any celestial can solo,and galactus being somewhat smart and fed can do it.

guy222
Red Hulk just socked Uatu. Incredible

Team One easily

Pyron_Knight
Red Hulk is a Communist.
Of course he hurt Uatu.

Air Legend
Red Hulk just socked Uatu. Incredible

Team One easily
Scans please big grin

kevdude
http://media.comics.ign.com/media/142/14221167/img_5594810.html

the Hulk laying the smack down on Uatu laughing out loud

guy222
Book be out in a couple weeks

Ed and Joesph promise more surprises

Knowsbleed33
Team 1 for the rape.

guy222
Celestials>Watchers

Galactus>Elders

Can u imagine Tiamut and Galactus on the same team

~The Wickerman~
there's a What If with one single Watcher going apesh1t and rearranging the universe (placing entire galaxies in geometrical shapes and whatnot).

Read it a while ago but as I recall Galactus stalemates him after having consumed Earth....or something. It was a really long time ago...

Mr Master
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~

there's a What If with one single Watcher going apesh1t and rearranging the universe (placing entire galaxies in geometrical shapes and whatnot).

Read it a while ago but as I recall Galactus stalemates him after having consumed Earth....or something. It was a really long time ago...
It's the last Galactus Story,
and it was Planets and Stars he had arranged with a method.

Galactus was impressed.

It's true,
Galactus stalemated him for eons
until the battle finally destroyed the Universe.

Galactus was left standing with Nova,
so Galactus tore his chest out and the next Marvel Universe split out and formed.

Nova became the next Galactus.

Utrigita
I believe the Handbook places that watcher above the average Watcher and Celestial...

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by Mr Master
It's the last Galactus Story,
and it was Planets and Stars he had arranged with a method.

Galactus was impressed.

It's true,
Galactus stalemated him for eons
until the battle finally destroyed the Universe.

Galactus was left standing with Nova,
so Galactus tore his chest out and the next Marvel Universe split out and formed.

Nova became the next Galactus.

That was it. Nice memory dude thumb up

I believe the Handbook places that watcher above the average Watcher and Celestial...

Dunno which handbook you're talking about since it was a What If. Also I know it was a what if, but it made me seriously think about how powerful the Watchers are. Given that and that alone I would think veeeeery long and hard on the outcome of this fight.

guy222
Uatu was powerless when the Monolith Gatherer arrived

Arishem deemed the Watcher race unworthy. Exitar arrived and easily killed their leader known as 'The One'

Knowsbleed33
Tiamut wakes up, yawns and stretches, then solos.

george '06
celestials could do it by themselves

Mr Master

Dunno which handbook you're talking about since it was a What If.

Also I know it was a what if,

but it made me seriously think about how powerful the Watchers are.

Given that and that alone I would think veeeeery long and hard on the outcome of this fight.
It was actually a possible alternate Future of the Marvel Universe.

But yea, too many of those have gone around.

Also, although it's not a "what if" exactly,
the rules behind the existence of these standalone diverged realities
are dependent on the same circumstances as "what ifs."

So in a sense, it is a "what if" just not technically.

leonheartmm
sigh, WHERE does the hype about celestials come from, a few statements about them being more powerful than cosmic cubes{yet never really showing it, much less being consistant about it} or being AGENTS of eternity in some vague way{and yet people beleive that even one can destroy the universe, which is embodied by more than even eternity}. i mean where do they actually have the feats to back up these claims, more often than not, they are stumped, as with ego prime or against wanda or against a franklin richards turned into galactus in an alternate timeline.

id say team 1 wins, but not that easily. the elderd have had plans to kill galactus in the past, i do not think he cud survive a combined assault against him against the likes of grand matser, the runner, the collector, the gardener, the champion and the contemplater, each is QUITE a level above any skyfather{PIS aside}, and the watchers, id say, are only npticeably below the celestials, and still they have better feats.

Utrigita
That was it. Nice memory dude thumb up

Dunno which handbook you're talking about since it was a What If. Also I know it was a what if, but it made me seriously think about how powerful the Watchers are. Given that and that alone I would think veeeeery long and hard on the outcome of this fight.

A online handbook my bad, the Marvel Appendix.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by leonheartmm
id say team 1 wins, but not that easily. the elderd have had plans to kill galactus in the past, i do not think he cud survive a combined assault against him against the likes of grand matser, the runner, the collector, the gardener, the champion and the contemplater, each is QUITE a level above any skyfather{PIS aside}

Galactus easily dispatched the elders by simpling ingesting them all. Granted they gave him the upset stomach, but that was more due to Death forbidding them from entering her realm, which IIRC was eventually lifted.

The only time the elders had Galactus on the ropes occurred when they simultaneously attacked him, using all 6 Soul Gems (The Infinity Gems)

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tenebrous

Galactus easily dispatched the elders by simpling ingesting them all.
Granted they gave him the upset stomach,
but that was more due to Death forbidding them from entering her realm,
which IIRC was eventually lifted.

The only time the elders had Galactus on the ropes
occurred when they simultaneously attacked him,
using all 6 Soul Gems (The Infinity Gems)
thumb up

guy222
Lets see

Tiamut
Exitar
Arishem
Ziran
Galactus

vs

Grandmaster
Collector
Runner
Ego
Uatu

hmm

Difficult to choose stick out tongue

Slaanesh
i say the celestial win this..they don't need galactus..he can just sit and watch the show..

Knowsbleed33
The thread starter is a doofus!

guy222
I beat em up laughing out loud

janus77
Galactus solos!

this is a stomp ... yes

frommd
You could switch Galactus to team two, and the Celestials still win.

Phantom Zone
The Elders could beat Galactus with prep

Utrigita
Yeah if they still had the gems wasn't that how they managed to do it the last time...

stormultt
Originally posted by janus77
Galactus solos!

this is a stomp ... yes

Uh no! galactus gets his bigass kicked in a stomp the celestials could DEF! solo thissport

Nestical
Originally posted by iceman24567
Celestials pretty much eat dirt in this fight.

no expression wow.anyways back to reality,team 1,& yes,galactus smokes only the finest cigars.castro would be proud

guy222
I wonder who wins

stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
Either side of team 1 could solo. Provided Galactus is decently fed.

starlock
Team Celestials/Galactus for the win

AlmightyKfish
Team 1 stomp.

guy222
Ecce gave Big G a battle

Knowsbleed33
I wonder if the Ajudicator has any jurasdiction over team 1?

guy222
Scathan....nope

Did I just include Scathan laughing out loud

guy222
Elders

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0848/Hulk_11_001.jpghttp://f.imagehost.org/t/0946/Hulk_11_017-18.jpg

Galactus takes out Strange/Mordo

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0344/Hulk_11_019.jpg

D_Dude1210
Terrax stalemating the Surfer?? O_o

Did Loeb write this by any chance?

Ahhh, this happens right when the Surfer was just starting as the herald of Galactus, he hasn't learned to use his powers as much, etc.

guy222
Its Loeb

Uxas Khan
Team 2 ftw ,celestails are waay overhyped

frommd
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Team 2 ftw ,celestails are waay overhyped
blink

Anyway, Loeb sucks. Team 1 stomps.

Enyalus
Celestials solo.

Utrigita
Elders

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0848/Hulk_11_001.jpghttp://f.imagehost.org/t/0946/Hulk_11_017-18.jpg

Galactus takes out Strange/Mordo

http://f.imagehost.org/t/0344/Hulk_11_019.jpg

Nice Scans guy thumb up

I really hope that Galactus trashes the Grandmaster big grin

Bouboumaster
Nice Scans guy thumb up

Me too but Galactus is SO out of the character

guy222
Hope so my Galactus buddies

guy222
Nice Scans guy thumb up

thumb up

kgkg
Nice Scans guy thumb up

I really hope that Galactus trashes the Grandmaster big grin Lol Loeb has lost it.

Not only is Galactus out of character a significant portion of the story in Hulk is just retarded.

First Hulk wants to fight Rulk now he doesn't , Galactus = Elder , Rulk beating Watcher etc.

Loeb was good but this has to be his worst comic written in years.

guy222
Hopefully it gets better

Anyhoo, Celestials/Big G FTW

Already ordered Godhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.