Violent Ken and M. Bison run the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Saboteur
This is SFA3 Bison and Violent Ken from SvC running through the gauntlet against some of the more powerful characters here. The list may be imbalanced, but here's to them.

Specific Rules: There is a day's worth of rest inbetween each battle, in said time, both combatants may learn more about their opponents and their fighting styles. Any damage that can be healed, shall be healed. Any removed limbs will not be replaced. Also, the opposition(with the exception of Cloud) are able to use all of their abilities, past and current.

1. Vega and Balrog
2. Guile and Charlie
3. Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami
4. Bastila Shan
5. Cloud Strife(FF7)
6. Gen and Chun-Li
7. Ryu Hayabusa
8. Ryu and Oro
9. Evil Ryu and Shin Akuma(SFA3)
10. Mewtwo

Superboy Prime
Odd gauntlet...

Bastila Shan will be dangerous. The Force is such a huge plot device it makes discussions difficult.

They could potentially beat Cloud if they work together as a team...Gen & Chun-Li get destroyed...Ryu Hayabusa...I don't know. If he manages to take Ken out fast he might be able to subdue M. Bison..but who knows.

If it's SF3 Ryu & Oro the psycho team gets stopped.

Remulous
I would comment but people get VERY sensitive about Final Fantasy, Pokemon, and Star Wars characters.

Cloud_VII
Cloud Strife THEN Ryu Hayabusa? Umm...no.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
Cloud Strife THEN Ryu Hayabusa? Umm...no. Cloud with no materia, and Hayabusa without the Ninja Gaiden feats, I should've stated that on the opening post.

Cloud_VII
Let me point out that Cloud Strife from KH is as good of a fighter as Cloud Strife from FFVII is.

Cloud_VII
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Cloud with no materia, and Hayabusa without the Ninja Gaiden feats, I should've stated that on the opening post.
I thought from the beginning this was without FF7 Materia.

Ryu Hayabusa's DOA feats is more than enough anyways.

I do not think the team can clear this gaunlet.

Lord Saboteur
I thought from the beginning this was without FF7 Materia.

Ryu Hayabusa's DOA feats is more than enough anyways.

I do not think the team can clear this gaunlet. I don't either, and that's one of the reasons why I threw three stronger(IMO) teams in at the end. And even if they did clear Hayabusa, I'm in doubt that Bison and Ken would stand up to Ryu and Oro. And I'm very certain they'd get murdered at 9.

Cloud_VII
Ryu DOA4 feat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suBFY39P4Ps

Cloud FF7AC feat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUQiS9y4psA

Cloud_VII
Mewtwo has some pretty awesome powers.

Lord Saboteur
Mewtwo has some pretty awesome powers. He's entirely uber.

brainchild81
Excluding Cloud & Bastilla because I don't know enough about them. They beat the s**t out of Ryu & Oro. They stop @ 9.

Tha C-Master
I don't know about Ryu and Oro, but definitely 9. Ryu is much stronger than his days as "Evil Ryu"... so I don't know if Violent Ken would necessarily take the win storyline wise.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
IRyu is much stronger than his days as "Evil Ryu"... so I don't know if Violent Ken would necessarily take the win storyline wise. Eh, could you provide proof for this claim, please?

lightness
i thought bison can level mountains with his psycho crusher.

they are not getting by evil ryu and shin akuma for sure.

brainchild81
I don't know about Ryu and Oro, but definitely 9. Ryu is much stronger than his days as "Evil Ryu"... so I don't know if Violent Ken would necessarily take the win storyline wise. Ya'll not hearing me. Ryu's gonna get punched in the gut and pass out. & this is Violent Ken. He's really trying to hurt him here. He'll probably impale him w/his fist. Ken's Gutshot>>>>>>>>Anything! Beyawww!

Tha C-Master
Eh, could you provide proof for this claim, please? SF3 Ryu surpassed his days in Alpha when he was "Evil". Did you not know that? (not trying to be rude or anything).

Lord Saboteur
SF3 Ryu surpassed his days in Alpha when he was "Evil". Did you not know that? (not trying to be rude or anything). I've never found hardcore proof that SF3:TS Ryu>SFA3 Evil Ryu.

Superboy Prime
I just hope no one runs in saying it's in Tiamat's FAQ and therefor it's canon depicted the Capcom lords themselves.

It's nice to use guides to learn more about storylines and everything, but obviously stuff like Tiamat's FAQ and Wikipedia can/is/will be biased at one point or another.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I just hope no one runs in saying it's in Tiamat's FAQ and therefor it's canon depicted the Capcom lords themselves.

It's nice to use guides to learn more about storylines and everything, but obviously stuff like Tiamat's FAQ and Wikipedia can/is/will be biased at one point or another. XD. I was about to say that, too.

Tha C-Master
I've never found hardcore proof that SF3:TS Ryu>SFA3 Evil Ryu. Because he had trained and ascended his level then, using his nonlethal moves and bringing it up to par, I thought it was a big part of the storyline. confused

Lord Saboteur
Because he had trained and ascended his level then, using his nonlethal moves and bringing it up to par, I thought it was a big part of the storyline. confused Actually, the big bit was Ryu's struggle between winning at any and all costs(power, corruption) or walking down the slower, yet more rewarding(morally, mentally) path.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.