The Hulk vs. Supergirl, Wonder Woman & Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Xmeat squarely believes the Hulk could take down these guys by himself. So let's see him prove it.

No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

Hulk at his most powerful.

roughrider
Hulk loses.
There - I'm not wasting any more of my life on this question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

...Over to you, Xmeat...

grey fox
Is this current Cap Marvel ?

Superboy Prime
THis wasn't necessary Draco.

xmeat
Originally posted by Draco69
Xmeat squarely believes the Hulk could take down these guys by himself. So let's see him prove it.

Hulk at his most powerful. how did captain marvel get involved this was wondy, maxima and supergirl.

Kallark-Kent
Any of these take Hulk alone. Try and explain yourself here n00b, I mean xmeat.

WrathfulDwarf
What?

Captain Marvel is enough to vaporize the Hulk.

Badabing
Originally posted by Draco69

Hulk at his most powerful.
Um, this is a tough one. messed Hmm, the classic versions brutalize Hulk. Current Captain Marvel can destroy every character in the battle.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Badabing
Um, this is a tough one. messed Hmm, the classic versions brutalize Hulk. Current Captain Marvel can destroy every character in the battle. Yeah, but you forget that the Hulk can evolve for any situation; therefore becoming immune to magic....and getting punched in the face. no expression

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Yeah, but you forget that the Hulk can evolve for any situation; therefore becoming immune to magic....and getting punched in the face. no expression

I forgot about that one. Hmm, Hulk wins, he can evolve better than Darwin. no expression

Badabing
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Yeah, but you forget that the Hulk can evolve for any situation; therefore becoming immune to magic....and getting punched in the face. no expression
OMG.....You're right! I knew there was something I had missed.

WrathfulDwarf
It's not that I belittle The Hulk. He's a great Comic book character. But come on agaisn't the Powers of Shazam?

A more suitable opponent for Captain Marvel is Thor.

xmeat
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
I forgot about that one. Hmm, Hulk wins, he can evolve better than Darwin. no expression right about that idiot.

Kallark-Kent
Originally posted by xmeat
right about that idiot.

loz hluk wnis cuz eh gren n lat! uber hluk! uber hluk!

xmeat
beyonder stated hulks power is infinit

Kallark-Kent
He didn't have the banner persona then.

xmeat
you must not hade faith in the gals if you added captain marvel.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by xmeat
beyonder stated hulks power is infinit

Lots of things in comics are "infinite" or "unstoppable" or {insert limitless adjective}

...the smart thing to do now would be to tell them that you don't really believe Hulk could beat all 3, so that you start to lose some of your rep.

Anyway, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.