Thanos w/IG vs. Adam Warlock w/IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Assume there are somehow two copies of the IG, and they are equally powerful, both Thanos and Warlock get one.

Based on their showings with them, who wins in a fight?

DigiMark007
Hahaha.

AW....these two know each other intrinsically, but Adam can always get inside Thanos' head (not literally, but he seems to have the psychological edge).

celestialdemon
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Hahaha.

AW....these two know each other intrinsically, but Adam can always get inside Thanos' head (not literally, but he seems to have the psychological edge).

Agreed. Warlock has always been good at mentally screwing with Thanos. I'd say this is a stalemate, though. What are they going to do to each other?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Assume there are somehow two copies of the IG, and they are equally powerful, both Thanos and Warlock get one.

Based on their showings with them, who wins in a fight?

i agree w/digi

warlock and thanos will always be bound together, saying that adam was insane when he used the gauntlet didn't affect living tribunal

smile

DigiMark007
Adam will be like "You don't really want to fight, Thanos. You don't need all this power. You'd sub-consciously lose anyway. Just hand me the IG and we'll go rub Moondragon's head until we're happy."

Board Walker
Adam will be like "You don't really want to fight, Thanos. You don't need all this power. You'd sub-consciously lose anyway. Just hand me the IG and we'll go rub Moondragon's head until we're happy."

rofl@moondragon

Evangel94

But then Thanos would say, "Adam, you KNOW you would just let Living Tribunal guilt-trip you into giving up your IG again. Just hand over your Infinity Gauntlet Adam. A confrontation between us would lay waste to this universe Adam. Look into the future. You know I'm right. Is that the kind of god you want to be?"

King Kandy
Originally posted by Evangel94
But then Thanos would say, "Adam, you KNOW you would just let Living Tribunal guilt-trip you into giving up your IG again. Just hand over your Infinity Gauntlet Adam. A confrontation between us would lay waste to this universe Adam. Look into the future. You know I'm right. Is that the kind of god you want to be?"
Warlock won't fall for that again!

Well, he probably would, actualy.

Galan007
Warlock seemed to know how to use the IG better then Thanos.

But like someone else already said........... What could they possibly to to hurt one another?

IMO this is a Stalemate.

Priest
Hahaha.

very tru.. still, thanos does have the advantge in handling the power of a god.
laughing out loud!

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Evangel94

Bah!

*rubs Evangel's head until she's happy*

bigbran
Originally posted by Galan007
Warlock seemed to know how to use the IG better then Thanos. No, not really. All Thanos wanted to do was take over Eternity's place, he did that.
Thanos showed better control, Warlock showed better feats.

But like someone else already said........... What could they possibly to to hurt one another? I wonder, would Thanos's advantage normally (before Gauntlet) give him an edge?

IMO this is a Stalemate. Probably. Be a weird fight to see though.

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
Be a weird fight to see though.
it would just e Warlock anoying Thanos to give up his power once again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.