Doc Octopus vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Titanium tentacles vs Titanium skin

Who wins

Symmetric Chaos
Doc Ock

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Titanium tentacles vs Titanium skin

Who wins

goin w/luke 7/10

TheEvilHex
Ock 6/10

guy222
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Ock 6/10

luke may be quicker

can doc's eyes see a punch coming smile

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by guy222
luke may be quicker

can doc's eyes see a punch coming smile Doc Ock might not be as strong or as fast but he is way smarter and has 4 more arms than Luke Cage but still i only give it to Ock 6/10.

guy222
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
Doc Ock might not be as strong or as fast but he is way smarter and has 4 more arms than Luke Cage but still i only give it to Ock 6/10.

Powerman

tkitna
Doc Ock 7/10

Cage might be quicker, but we're talking about a villian who fights Spiderman once a week. Cages quickness probably wont be a factor.

golem370
according to his bio Doc Ock can move his tenticals at 90 feet per second I doubt Luke could dodge that. Each arm lifts 9 tons

Scoobless
Ock wins this ... faster, stronger, smarter and a way better reach.

Symmetric Chaos
Stronger?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Stronger?

Probably.

golem370
Luke Cage is like 25 to 30 tons and Ock can lifts around 18 tons with two arms while supporting himself with the other arms.

Scoobless
Originally posted by golem370
Luke Cage is like 25 to 30 tons and Ock can lifts around 18 tons with two arms while supporting himself with the other arms.

Ock has improved the arms a lot since the period when that bio was written.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.