Classic Spiderman Vs Ultimate Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Which one is better and stronger?

guy222
Originally posted by laser7455
Which one is better and stronger?

classic spidey them webs stopped juggy

DigiMark007
Originally posted by guy222
them webs stopped juggy

No. Being encased in concrete stopped him.

Anyway, Classic wins. He was a chump too in his early days, but has since received upgrades and has loads more experience.

Maybe someday this is a good fight. For now, it would probably take 2-3 Ultimate SM's to take 1 Classic.

TheEvilHex
Classic Spiderman stomps the crap of the Ultimate Spiderman 9/10.

guy222
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Anyway, Classic wins. He was a chump too in his early days, but has since received upgrades and has loads more experience.

Maybe someday this is a good fight. For now, it would probably take 2-3 Ultimate SM's to take 1 Classic.

ok

classic spidey ftw

Soljer
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Well CLASSIC classic spiderman is approximately equal to Ultimate Spidey.

I mean....depends on how classic we are talking.

If the purpose of the thread was simply 616 Spidey vs Ultimate, that would be different.

Tyranno-Chris
I vote classic.

Sparkz
If it is current 616 Spidey its a curbstomp, if its 616 before any of his upgrades then its a curbstomp,

If its both Spidey's at the start of their careers then I'd give a slight majority to 616 as he did seem a better fighter even at the start of his career alot stronger, and he didn't seem to panic in stupid situations.

Badabing
Ult. Spidey is a chump stain compared to 616 Spidey.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
If it is current 616 Spidey its a curbstomp, if its 616 before any of his upgrades then its a curbstomp,

If its both Spidey's at the start of their careers then I'd give a slight majority to 616 as he did seem a better fighter even at the start of his career alot stronger, and he didn't seem to panic in stupid situations.

A better fighter? Hardly. Ultimate Spidey has been trained by umpteen people.

I agree that current 616 versus Ultimate Spidey is definitely in 616's favor.

But wet behind the ears, just bitten, peter parker would certainly lose to Ultimate Spidey.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
A better fighter? Hardly. Ultimate Spidey has been trained by umpteen people.

I agree that current 616 versus Ultimate Spidey is definitely in 616's favor.

But wet behind the ears, just bitten, peter parker would certainly lose to Ultimate Spidey.

Who the hell has trained ultimate Spider-man granted I havent read passed the Deadpool arc but thats all the Uk is up to but he def hasnt been trained before that.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sparkz
Who the hell has trained ultimate Spider-man granted I havent read passed the Deadpool arc but thats all the Uk is up to but he def hasnt been trained before that.

SHIELD, correct me if I'm wrong. Captain America, Wolverine, the Black Widow?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
SHIELD, correct me if I'm wrong. Captain America, Wolverine, the Black Widow?

Really when did this lot start training him?

namorsubby
classic spidey is so winning this

BUSTER1
If this is Classic from mid 70's onwards he destroys ultimate- classic in the 80's was class 10ton strength, and so would've been, at the start of his career as a kid in his mid teens about 6.5-7.5 strength at the beginning. Still stronger than ultimate, who is 5ton strength. Clasic at any point in his career wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.