quick note

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurash
thisll prolly get deleted quickly but i wanted to resolve any confusion from my last Darkseid vs. Hulk thread. I in no way think that the Hulk could take Darkseid, i was just interested on how the recent upsurge of hulk fanboys would respond to the matchup. Dont think of me as an idiot big grin

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Kurash
thisll prolly get deleted quickly but i wanted to resolve any confusion from my last Darkseid vs. Hulk thread. I in no way think that the Hulk could take Darkseid, i was just interested on how the recent upsurge of hulk fanboys would respond to the matchup. Dont think of me as an idiot big grin

We know, but it still doesn't reflect well on you. Creating threads that are blatently lopsided merely to incite other people isn't acceptable on KMC. So no, I don't think anyone sees you as an idiot. Just needlessly spiteful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.