Storm vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kaboom
Fight outside in the field

Who wins ??

guy222
Originally posted by kaboom
Fight outside in the field

Who wins ??

celestials created mutants

sorry, reed can't help

storm burns her ***

grey fox
Originally posted by guy222

sorry, reed can't help

storm burns her ***

Wrong.

Sue 10/10

guy222
Originally posted by grey fox
Wrong.

Sue 10/10

elements destroy that stupid force field

but, that's my opinion

sue ain't beating storm

she's a housewife, cheated on that long arm silly looking husband

how's that, u can differ its ur opinion big grin

grey fox
elements destroy that stupid force field

but, that's my opinion

sue ain't beating storm

she's a housewife, cheated on that long arm silly looking husband

how's that, u can differ its ur opinion big grin

What elements ?

Lightening - Sue blocked Clor , Storm isn't anything compared to a Asgardian god (clone or not)

Water - Field ignores it

Wind - Again field ignores it.

Storm needs at least 1-2 minutes to whip up something really big and nasty.

Sue needs 5 seconds.

http://zarmah.free.fr/boom_headshot.jpg

Loot
Storm, she can protect against anything storm has, and she could simple create a bubble inside her head, altough she can sue would never do it. She still wins.

grey fox
*sigh*

Sues killed people before and knows how to use her fields for deadly effect.

Storm dies.

Kallark-Kent
Sue uses the sort of telepathy thing she used on Doom once.

She made like invisible telepathy grappling hooks and really mauled him.

Sue 10/10.

Loot
Originally posted by Kallark-Kent
Sue uses the sort of telepathy thing she used on Doom once.

She made like invisible telepathy grappling hooks and really mauled him.

Sue 10/10.

invisible telepathy? how was that?

guy222
What elements ?

Lightening - Sue blocked Clor , Storm isn't anything compared to a Asgardian god (clone or not)

Water - Field ignores it

Wind - Again field ignores it.

Storm needs at least 1-2 minutes to whip up something really big and nasty.

Sue needs 5 seconds.

http://zarmah.free.fr/boom_headshot.jpg

ok

she couldn't stop when the brute smashed the silly force field
smile

Brian Oswald
Sue 10/10

Symmetric Chaos
Sue by forcefield bubble in Storms brain

King Kandy
Sue's forcefield pierced Celestial Armor.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sue's forcefield pierced Celestial Armor.

yes, she's probably tougher than her husband

What If...
guy222...you really make no sense.

RisingStorm
And this thread has been over and done.

guy222
Originally posted by What If...
guy222...you really make no sense.

i do speak in riddles, but, the fact is reed and sue can basically do anything none of us can say otherwise

Soljer
i do speak in riddles, but, the fact is reed and sue can basically do anything none of us can say otherwise

Idiot.

Wonder Man
lets not forget that Sue has to maintain her power. as she grows tired her fields weaken. We've seen time after time Sue be overwhealmed behind her forcefield.
A fully enraged Storm has the power of Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by Wonder Man
lets not forget that Sue has to maintain her power. as she grows tired her fields weaken. We've seen time after time Sue be overwhealmed behind her forcefield.
A fully enraged Storm has the power of Thor.

No. She doesn't.

Storm's a pissant compared to Thor.

pr1983
Originally posted by Soljer
No. She doesn't.

pretty much... but i'd have put it more eloquently... stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by pr1983
pretty much... but i'd have put it more eloquently... stick out tongue

As would I have.

Before the Storm fanboys ravaged the forums and created such a feeling of disharmony.

Rutog98
You think Clor is more powerful than Storm? Guess we'll find out next month when they fight in Black Panther. big grin I hope she cleans his clock and then I'm going to add it to her repertoire of already impressive feats. wink

inamilist
Originally posted by Rutog98
You think Clor is more powerful than Storm? Guess we'll find out next month when they fight in Black Panther. big grin I hope she cleans his clock and then I'm going to add it to her repertoire of already impressive feats. wink

They aren't really going to have them fight are they?

Ouallada

Going to take a serious dose of stupidity for that to happen. But then and again, people associated with Storm have a penchant for said stupidity.

Soljer
Originally posted by inamilist

Yup.

And Clor is white. So we already know the outcome. He'll come to the fight wearing a Klan hood.

grey fox
Yup.

And Clor is white. So we already know the outcome. He'll come to the fight wearing a Klan hood.

But Clor is blonde with blue eyes ? Wouldn't it be better if he trundled out in Nazi gear ?

Soljer
But Clor is blonde with blue eyes ? Wouldn't it be better if he trundled out in Nazi gear ?

*laughs*

He'll shave his head and carve a swastika into his forehead, considering hudlin's writing.

Rutog98
Originally posted by inamilist

The cover of next month's Black Panther is Storm and Clor fighting it out. I am really rooting for Storm, here. There is plenty of continuity on her side for her to win this fight. My, my, my, it will do me well to see once more the heavy hitting Storm prove herself.

Soljer
The cover of next month's Black Panther is Storm and Clor fighting it out. I am really rooting for Storm, here. There is plenty of continuity on her side for her to win this fight. My, my, my, it will do me well to see once more the heavy hitting Storm prove herself.

It'll be as applicable as She Hulk taking out a Thanos clone.

Meaning, not at all.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Ouallada
Going to take a serious dose of stupidity for that to happen. But then and again, people associated with Storm have a penchant for said stupidity.

Or maybe just a dose of somebody who is going to consider Storm's powers and continuity and write her at levels she's been written at already or delve more into the potential that has been brought up about the character a number of times in canon.

If Storm cleans his clock, race has nothing to do with it. She's just that powerful. Her powers have been compared to the Phoenix Force and everything. She's a mortal with the power of a goddess who has the potential to evolve and wield unlimited/ultimate power. Canon!

I don't know how the fight is going to turn out or if the cover is deceptive, but she can definately win.

Go Storm, go! big grin

Rutog98
It'll be as applicable as She Hulk taking out a Thanos clone.

Meaning, not at all.

No it won't. This won't go very far with you because I'm going to hit hard on that Storm/Phoenix stuff again and this will just go to show even more how Storm has the power of a goddess as was said in that Claremont interview and as Storm told Forge in canon.

If Storm wins, you're not going to be able to take it from her. I have some other stuff I am going to bring out.

Ouallada
Or maybe just a dose of somebody who is going to consider Storm's powers and continuity and write her at levels she's been written at already or delve more into the potential that has been brought up about the character a number of times in canon.

If Storm cleans his clock, race has nothing to do with it. She's just that powerful. Her powers have been compared to the Phoenix Force and everything. She's a mortal with the power of a goddess who has the potential to evolve and wield unlimited/ultimate power. Canon!

I don't know how the fight is going to turn out or if the cover is deceptive, but she can definately win.

Go Storm, go! big grin

Are we on the same point, because anyone who is considering her at consistent levels is going to have Clor clobber her?

As for the rest of your post, reading ABC for kids provides for a more literate experience than going through whatever you have written.

Soljer
No it won't. This won't go very far with you because I'm going to hit hard on that Storm/Phoenix stuff again and this will just go to show even more how Storm has the power of a goddess as was said in that Claremont interview and as Storm told Forge in canon.

If Storm wins, you're not going to be able to take it from her. I have some other stuff I am going to bring out.

No one is taking anything away from Storm.

There is just nothing to say that Clor is ANYWHERE near as powerful as Thor.

Not a damned thing.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Ouallada
Are we on the same point, because anyone who is considering her at consistent levels is going to have Clor clobber her?

As for the rest of your post, reading ABC for kids provides for a more literate experience than going through whatever you have written.

Are you upset? Awwww...lol!

The lady has a unity with the lifeforce of the planet. Thor's mother is the planet's life-force. Storm's power spring from this unity. Gaea>>>>>>Thor. Thor's control over the elements did not come from his mother, but from a mystical artifact that has the ability to control the weather. Thor is not as attuned to the planet as Storm is. His bond does not approach Ororo's. This is a lady who can sense the life force even within plants and other living beings. She's able to detect movement in the environment and sense elemental disasters like earthquakes, etc before they happen.

If given her full credit with no PIS, Storm is immune to the weather owing to her unity with the planet's lifeforce. This means Clor's elemental powers should not be able to hurt her as they are weather.

Rutog98
No one is taking anything away from Storm.

There is just nothing to say that Clor is ANYWHERE near as powerful as Thor.

Not a damned thing.

Other than the fact that he's his clone, right? rock

Soljer
Other than the fact that he's his clone, right? rock

Ermmm....and She Hulk knocked out a Thanos clone. The Surfer killed a Thanos Clone.

Thanos one-shots his clones on a regular basis.

I'm missing your meaning.

Rutog98
Ermmm....and She Hulk knocked out a Thanos clone. The Surfer killed a Thanos Clone.

Thanos one-shots his clones on a regular basis.

I'm missing your meaning.

And yet Jean Grey's clone, Madelyne Pryor, was much stronger than Jean so what's your point again? wink

Soljer
And yet Jean Grey's clone, Madelyne Pryor, was much stronger than Jean so what's your point again? wink

That being a clone of someone means shit-all about their comparitive power level.

batdude123
That being a clone of someone means shit-all about their comparitive power level.

That plus it's even been stated before that Clor's hammer is a lot less powerful than Mjolnir.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
That plus it's even been stated before that Clor's hammer is a lot less powerful than Mjolnir.

yes

batdude123
And on top of that, Thor has owned Storm before as well. Avalonofthewind posted the scan in the "OWNED!!!" thread awhile ago.

Rutog98
Originally posted by batdude123

This is canon or just board talk?

Rutog98
deleted by rutog

Symmetric Chaos
Bump for curiosity.

What's the biggest hit Sue's field has taken?

endrict
Sue 10/10

llagrok
Sue any day of the week. EVEN WEDNESDAY

outavodka
Originally posted by llagrok
Sue any day of the week. EVEN WEDNESDAY thank you, oh yea even weekends

xmarksthespot
What about bank holidays?

outavodka
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
What about bank holidays? even black friday

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by outavodka
even black friday
That is racist.

outavodka
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
That is racist. not at all and oh im black

2damnloud
shocklaugh@ everyone being "black" and "hispanic" on the internet.

laughing

Storm 8/10

Lethal_Rise
lmfao I am black actually, and yeah i hate people saying that, but hey you can be what/whoever you want to be on the internet, but then again you're probaly stil a loser in real life. Storm=near omega level, has even been unofficially announced, Sue Storm=insanely strong, but not mutant, not omega.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by 2damnloud

laughing

Storm 8/10

Yeah because we all know only white christian people can use computers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
Storm=near omega level, has even been unofficially announced, Sue Storm=insanely strong, but not mutant, not omega.

You are aware that being even OmegaLevel (let alone potentially) says jack all squat about you power level right?

Lethal_Rise
are you aware t hat there's an edit button on your posts for a reason? and wtf omega level is potential for unlimited power and/or immortality and much more power than the average mutant. I've yet to see Mr. M's ass get kicked by Professor X or Kid Omega get kicked in the face by nightcrawler

outavodka

laughing

Storm 8/10 ryte...Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
lmfao I am black actually, and yeah i hate people saying that, but hey you can be what/whoever you want to be on the internet, but then again you're probaly stil a loser in real life. Storm=near omega level, has even been unofficially announced, Sue Storm=insanely strong, but not mutant, not omega. check the members pic thread youll find me so "we can be whoever we want"and still proove it.Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yeah because we all know only white christian people can use computers. I know sym is playing but thats another subject all togeather.

Symmetric Chaos
are you aware t hat there's an edit button on your posts for a reason?

Nope XD

Terryc250
sue, 10/10

celestialdemon
are you aware t hat there's an edit button on your posts for a reason? and wtf omega level is potential for unlimited power and/or immortality and much more power than the average mutant. I've yet to see Mr. M's ass get kicked by Professor X or Kid Omega get kicked in the face by nightcrawler

I've seen Jean, Rachel, Vulcan, and Iceman all get punked before, and they are all Omega mutants. Omega measures POTENTIAL, not current power.

xmarksthespot
Rachel isn't an Omega mutant...

The only time the word "omega" has ever been used to refer to her was two decades ago, by a different author with a different definition.

Swanky-Tuna
Doesn't Rachel use a part of the Phoenix Force? Is it just because of her bloodline then that she can do so?

laughing

Storm 8/10
If you saw these boobs you'd see how latin I am, poppie.

2damnloud
Storm 8/10no expression

Rutog98
No. She doesn't.

That's not true at all. Storm has the power of a goddess. This has been stated in canon. Also, CC stated that Storm can very well raise storms the equal of Thor's.

Ororo has other things she can do to make Sue drop the field:

1) She can spin Sue and her field around in a tornado to disrupt Sue's concentration. Magneto has to strain his powers to an incredible degree to anchor himself against Ororo's winds. I don't think Sue will be able to do that.

2) Storm can multi-task well. She can attack Sue with lightning and other things while assaulting her with the tornado thus adding insult to injury.

3) She can use things like bright flashes of light and thunderclaps just outside of Sue's ear to shatter her concentration. She did this to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants which prevented them from mustering up the concentration to activate their powers.

4) Storm can use fog, blinding rain or snow to blind Sue. Sure Sue can render things invisible, but nature will be continually generating these things hence Sue can never render it all invisible to see anything. While Storm will have no trouble locating her at all regardless of the weather cover or Sue's state of visibility/invisibility.
And now the trump card: Storm has already controlled weather through Sue's force-field in canon. She doesn't even have to try and knock it down. All she has to do is pull electricity out of the air around Sue in her force-field. Sue has to keep air in there to breathe. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
That's not true at all. Storm has the power of a goddess. This has been stated in canon. Also, CC stated that Storm can very well raise storms the equal of Thor's.

Thor actually is a god. Storm is a mutant who spent a long time with the delusion that she was a god and then denied it on panel.

She has also stated that she's less powerful in terms of WeatherManip than Thor.

2damnloud

Ororo has other things she can do to make Sue drop the field:

1) She can spin Sue and her field around in a tornado to disrupt Sue's concentration. Magneto has to strain his powers to an incredible degree to anchor himself against Ororo's winds. I don't think Sue will be able to do that.

2) Storm can multi-task well. She can attack Sue with lightning and other things while assaulting her with the tornado thus adding insult to injury.

3) She can use things like bright flashes of light and thunderclaps just outside of Sue's ear to shatter her concentration. She did this to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants which prevented them from mustering up the concentration to activate their powers.

4) Storm can use fog, blinding rain or snow to blind Sue. Sure Sue can render things invisible, but nature will be continually generating these things hence Sue can never render it all invisible to see anything. While Storm will have no trouble locating her at all regardless of the weather cover or Sue's state of visibility/invisibility.
And now the trump card: Storm has already controlled weather through Sue's force-field in canon. She doesn't even have to try and knock it down. All she has to do is pull electricity out of the air around Sue in her force-field. Sue has to keep air in there to breathe. big grin

I knew she could work the atmosphere inside a shield.

2damnloud
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thor actually is a god. Storm is a mutant who spent a long time with the delusion that she was a god and then denied it on panel.

She has also stated that she's less powerful in terms of WeatherManip than Thor.

Not less powerful, but more careful.

Rutog98
I knew she could work the atmosphere inside a shield.

Well, of course. She can create tornadoes that fit in the palm of your hand afterall. big grin

Symmetric Chaos
Not less powerful, but more careful.

She said Thor could do it with a thought and she was stuggling to do it at all.

Rutog98

I'm just going to cut/paste my thing I did in the "Storm" thread to address this:

That is because she holds herself back especially when working in a planatary atmosphere. When she went "punk", she let go of some her "blocks" and things that were difficult for her when she was "gentle" became much easier owing to her lack of restraint.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5886/undergroundmosoon6lj.th.jpg

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4089/undergroundmosoon28eh.th.jpg

This is why when she was Rougestorm, she had such a difficult time stopping that storm she created. Colossus has brought her back to her moral core and she was working within those boundaries when she was trying to disperse that storm that she created as Rougestomr. She would not allow herself to ride roughshod over it. She forced herself to gently disperse it. She does this for the sake of the ecosystem. (However, sometimes she just speaks directly to the storm and commands it to disperse and it does instantly. lol)

Thor, on the other hand, does not have to be so cautious as his hammer does all the work and he does not. All he has to do is tap his hammer the prerequisite time or just will the hammer to do it and that little dohickey does it all.

Now, I did not say this, but there are stories where Ororo alters weather on a HUGE scale. For instance, even before she joined the X-Men, she dispersed a hemisphere-sized hurricane in "X-Men: The Hidden Years issue 7." She has altered weather on a continental scale more than once and globally as well.

Storm is reluctant to impose her will on natural hurricanes since that is the natural order of things. She could disperse them, of course, but it could trigger an equally devistating disaster.

2damnloud

She does things with order and care and she is connected to every aspect of the storm physically and spiritually.

Thor has a magic hammer.erm

It even stated why she couldn't.

Symmetric Chaos
I'm just going to cut/paste my thing I did in the "Storm" thread to address this:

That is because she holds herself back especially when working in a planatary atmosphere. When she went "punk", she let go of some her "blocks" and things that were difficult for her when she was "gentle" became much easier owing to her lack of restraint.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5886/undergroundmosoon6lj.th.jpg

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4089/undergroundmosoon28eh.th.jpg

This is why when she was Rougestorm, she had such a difficult time stopping that storm she created. Colossus has brought her back to her moral core and she was working within those boundaries when she was trying to disperse that storm that she created as Rougestomr. She would not allow herself to ride roughshod over it. She forced herself to gently disperse it. She does this for the sake of the ecosystem. (However, sometimes she just speaks directly to the storm and commands it to disperse and it does instantly. lol)

Thor, on the other hand, does not have to be so cautious as his hammer does all the work and he does not. All he has to do is tap his hammer the prerequisite time or just will the hammer to do it and that little dohickey does it all.

Now, I did not say this, but there are stories where Ororo alters weather on a HUGE scale. For instance, even before she joined the X-Men, she dispersed a hemisphere-sized hurricane in "X-Men: The Hidden Years issue 7." She has altered weather on a continental scale more than once and globally as well.

Storm is reluctant to impose her will on natural hurricanes since that is the natural order of things. She could disperse them, of course, but it could trigger an equally devistating disaster.

The power comes from Thor not from the hammer.

And the fact that Storm does in fact have the moral center and limitations means that for all intents and purposes she cannot perform feats like those of Roguestorm on KMC unless it's specified that she no longer has the moral center erm

2damnloud
The power comes from Thor not from the hammer.

And the fact that Storm does in fact have the moral center and limitations means that for all intents and purposes she cannot perform feats like those of Roguestorm on KMC unless it's specified that she no longer has the moral center erm

Self- imposed limitations.

I love how you disassociated the two--moral center and limitations.

Her power is suffucient when need be.

So, no.

Symmetric Chaos
Self- imposed limitations.

I love how you disassociated the two--moral center and limitations.

Her power is suffucient when need be.

So, no.

You mean CIS which is valid on KMC.

So, yes.

2damnloud
You mean CIS which is valid on KMC.

So, yes.

Well in that case, hardly no one gets to speed blitz.

TGATES
Up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.