Death vs Phoenix Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Some members here think that the Phoenix Force can't be killed so I was wondering what do the others think.

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Some members here think that the Phoenix Force can't be killed so I was wondering what do the others think.

how this

death>galactus

death>phoenixforce

ss #31 only being that isn't affected by death is the livingtrinity

smile

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222
how this

death>galactus

death>phoenixforce

smile

By definition, Oblivion shouldn't be affected by her either, but I don't know if there's comic book evidence to support that.

LordKaos
Death is final a being that can resurrect itself whenever it needs to is beyond death. When the Phoenix "dies" it doesn't go to Deaths realm it goes to the white hot room.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by guy222
how this

death>galactus

death>phoenixforce

smile

The Phoenix Force cant be killed.

It isnt bound by Deaths rules.

When its physicality is destroyed it travels to its own dimension. Death has no control over Phoenixes work.

A general sweeping statement like that is useless in debate when it has been contradicted on panel many a time. Not only has Phoenix shown she cant die, but the point is stated officially as canon.

guy222
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The Phoenix Force cant be killed.

It isnt bound by Deaths rules.

When its physicality is destroyed it travels to its own dimension. Death has no control over Phoenixes work.

A general sweeping statement like that is useless in debate when it has been contradicted on panel many a time. Not only has Phoenix shown she cant die, but the point is stated officially as canon.

i know the phoenix force is immortal smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

The point is canon.

http://img1.putfile.com/thumb/1/1615592077.jpg

Get over it. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.