Bullying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

By Crom!
Big Brother rather than bringing up the issue of Racism has brought up Mob Bullying? Have any members been bullied online or in real life. Is that why you come online? What are your thoughts on England are we a nation of bullies? Why do people bully? What is bullying?

Thoughts?

LethalFemme
Online bullying? This reminds me of a thread I once knew all too well.hmm

By Crom!
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Online bullying? This reminds me of a thread I once knew all too well.hmm

Really? Please provide a link to it. It sounds relevant. You seem online a lot. What is it making up for? If anything? What do you thing of Jade and the girls actions? Is it a girl thing? Or, do guys do it?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by By Crom!
Really? Please provide a link to it. It sounds relevant. You seem online a lot. What is it making up for? If anything? What do you thing of Jade and the girls actions? Is it a girl thing? Or, do guys do it?

I'm sure you'll find this to be extremely useful.doped

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=436662

By Crom!

This threads more about the event's of big brother, although that one shows paralells I guess. It certainly shows people following someone. In the same way Jade was followed within the house. So yes I guess it's a little similar. Interseting and thank you for posting it. I guess online communities are microcosms with loud mouths and followers just like the big brother house.

smile

LethalFemme
This threads more about the event's of big brother, although that one shows paralells I guess. It certainly shows people following someone. In the same way Jade was followed within the house. So yes I guess it's a little similar. Interseting and thank you for posting it. I guess online communities are microcosms with loud mouths and followers just like the big brother house.

smile

So

Online = real life?

By Crom!
So

Online = real life?

Only if you consider Big Brother real life. I think though certain problems in society might be more obviously identified online than in real life. Although online will never be like real life as distances and anonymity prevent the obvious retribution that would take place in real life for bullies. It makes it easier though for some simple bullying tactics to be exploited as most habitual online posters are often hiding from something or seeking validation of some type.

smile

LethalFemme
Only if you consider Big Brother real life. I think though certain problems in society might be more obviously identified online than in real life. Although online will never be like real life as distances and anonymity prevent the obvious retribution that would take place in real life for bullies. It makes it easier though for some simple bullying tactics to be exploited as most habitual online posters are often hiding from something or seeking validation of some type.

smile

So you consider big brother and online not real life?

Rogue Jedi
bullies are like balloons. pop them hard enough and they'll go away.

By Crom!
So you consider big brother and online not real life?

Big Brother is certainly not like real life. I agree with Dirk Benedict.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds10904.html

Online also you come across a lot of "empty vessels". No, it's not real life.

http://www.bullying.co.uk/?gclid=CLOlnZic74kCFT4GQgod31dwKA

smile

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
bullies are like balloons. pop them hard enough and they'll go away.

So true, but unfortunately that option is not always available.

grey fox
Online bullying just shows how stupid people can be.

If someone you've pissed off asks for your E-mail then they obviously want it for a bad reason.

PVS

So true, but unfortunately that option is not always available.

boy do i love parody

continue...

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
boy do i love parody

So it would seem.

smile

Does the phrase empty vessels have use in the US?

Symmetric Chaos
Big Brother rather than bringing up the issue of Racism has brought up Mob Bullying? Have any members been bullied online or in real life. Is that why you come online? What are your thoughts on England are we a nation of bullies? Why do people bully? What is bullying?

In real life yes quite frequently. It stopped after I tried to strangle one of them and bash anothers head into a cinderblock.

Online I can just ignore trolls.

People bully because they cannot accept being ignored. By bullying they can force others to pay attention to them.

The advice of 'just ignore the bully' is as a result both good and bad. By ignoring a bully it can enrage the person and make the bullying worse. However, if the bully finds that he/she cannot get a rise out of the person it is possible the bully will stop.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
In real life yes quite frequently. It stopped after I tried to strangle one of them and bash anothers head into a cinderblock.

I'm assuming by this point you felt quite desperate and had tried other methods to diffuse the situation. It's a sad story you were forced into such a desperate act. I feel for your pain.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by PVS
boy do i love parody

continue...

Ssh lets watch.eat

Symmetric Chaos
Ssh lets watch.eat

What are you eating?

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
boy do i love parody

continue...

Ssh lets watch.eat

In big brother we saw a group of ill educated women bullying another woman because really she was more intelligent and cultured than they were. I believe when women bully men it is usually because the man is less intelligent and or in awe of women, because he is not used to them. Perhaps he spends most of his evenings in alone online? Who knows?

LethalFemme
What are you eating?

It looks like popcorn but, I'm gonna go with chips. Want some?

Symmetric Chaos
sure

LethalFemme
In big brother we saw a group of ill educated women bullying another woman because really she was more intelligent and cultured than they were. I believe when women bully men it is usually because the man is less intelligent and or in awe of women, because he is not used to them. Perhaps he spends most of his evenings in alone online? Who knows?

Its like made for tv drama but, on th net.photo

sure

Help yourself.

Lord Urizen

That b*tch was such a baby

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by grey fox
Online bullying just shows how stupid people can be.

If someone you've pissed off asks for your E-mail then they obviously want it for a bad reason.
want my e mail laughing out loud

By Crom!
Its like made for tv drama but, on th net.photo

I see smile
It's roleplay for you. smile

PVS
well, there is one thing big brother has over the internet.
if an contenstant gets kicked off, he/she cant just throw on a mask and
pretend they're someone new. perhaps the internet sucks even worse
than big brother in that respect?

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
well, there is one thing big brother has over the internet.
if an contenstant gets kicked off, he/she cant just throw on a mask and
pretend they're someone new. perhaps the internet sucks even worse
than big brother in that respect?

Life requires Masques not a mask.

Empty vessels.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
That b*tch was such a baby

No she had feelings and had the right to voice them.

I see smile
It's roleplay for you. smile

No but, occasionally it finds you.big grin

By Crom!

true

No but, occasionally it finds you.big grin

wink

LethalFemme
true

wink

I just have it like that.swank

Rogue Jedi
hewwo, femmey.

LethalFemme
hewwo, femmey.

sweetums.mwah1

Rogue Jedi
how ya doin', nips?

LethalFemme
tired.sleepycat

Lord Urizen

According to KMC rules, no one under age 13 is allowed to join the forums. So no, technically, she had no right to voice her feelings here wink

LethalFemme
According to KMC rules, no one under age 13 is allowed to join the forums. So no, technically, she had no right to voice her feelings here wink

She was 17.wink

Symmetric Chaos
She was 17.wink

Right and I'm stable psychologicaly

PVS

+ 25

+ penis
________

princess di

wink

LethalFemme
Right and I'm stable psychologicaly

Ssh I smell a wabbit.yes

Originally posted by PVS
+ 25

+ penis
________

princess di

wink

flirt

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
+ 25

+ penis
________

princess di

wink

Did you read Princess Di had a penis in a tabloid?

Mindship

I've been bullied very little in real life. This is because I was good at flying under the radar when little, and when I lifted weights as a teen and got way stronger than the bullies, they actually started trying to be friends with me.

Online bullying? Unless the bully knows something real about you, feeling bullied online says more about the person being bullied than the bully him/herself.

By Crom!
Originally posted by Mindship
I've been bullied very little in real life. This is because I was good at flying under the radar when little, and when I lifted weights as a teen and got way stronger than the bullies, they actually started trying to be friends with me.

Online bullying? Unless the bully knows something real about you, feeling bullied online says more about the person being bullied than the bully him/herself.

Interesting smile

I bench quite a lot and am in pretty good shape. I have never been bullied, I have though seen others bullied. Bullying often takes place in the workplace and is not about being a "teen" although I am. May I ask if the reason you dismiss online bullying unless people know something about you is because you don't see the virtual world as real?

Mindship
Interesting smile

I bench quite a lot and am in pretty good shape. I have never been bullied, I have though seen others bullied. Bullying often takes place in the workplace and is not about being a "teen" although I am. May I ask if the reason you dismiss online bullying unless people know something about you is because you don't see the virtual world as real?
Not as real. Or at most, it follows another set of rules. But even in real life, I've also always been good at tuning others out.

Generally speaking, if you are comfortable with yourself, accepting of your flaws as well as your strengths, then you're in a good position to resist a lot of harrassment, even in real life, and not give it a second thought.

Robtard

Thoughts?

I come online to be bullied, it's an aphrodisiac for me smile wink stick out tongue cool and a dancing banana for good measure Happy Dance <--

Fishy
Originally posted by Mindship
Not as real. Or at most, it follows another set of rules. But even in real life, I've also always been good at tuning others out.

Generally speaking, if you are comfortable with yourself, accepting of your flaws as well as your strengths, then you're in a good position to resist a lot of harrassment, even in real life, and not give it a second thought.

That's the problem with bullying though isn't it. If people start bullying you and won't quit then eventually it won't matter how strong you think you are. If you hear something often enough you will eventually just start believing it.

reggie_jax
edited

Ambience
Guys used to call me I was ugly, stupid, and fat all the time.
Those same ass holes are asking me out a year later.
no expression

PVS
omg like the old milk commercials! eek!

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Ambience
Guys used to call me I was ugly, stupid, and fat all the time.
Those same ass holes are asking me out a year later.
no expression

Same here....

Cept when I was younger, men and women used to call me skinny, ugly, stupid, hairy, and too dark...

Now, some of those same ppl fkn harassing me for some lovin' roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Urizen
And there are different types of bullying...just beacuse you are big and strong, does not mean you won't get bullied...

Hott Girls sometimes bully other girls, or bully less attractive guys....to flirt with you, tease you, break your confidense, put you on the spot, and talk shit about you definately qualifies as bullying

Rogue Jedi
Interesting smile

i see ALOT of online bullying here.

Lord Urizen
i see ALOT of online bullying here.

There are a multitude of young posters here, so it is pretty much natural that bullying will occur here

soin2cal
Not necasarilly. I am younger than a lot of the 40 yr olds on here, yet i do not bully. I may get the wrong end of the stick of people but im generally grown up in this sort of thing. I am not a bullystick out tongue
But i see what you mean, many of the bullies are the younger ones your saying?

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by soin2cal
Not necasarilly. I am younger than a lot of the 40 yr olds on here, yet i do not bully. I may get the wrong end of the stick of people but im generally grown up in this sort of thing. I am not a bullystick out tongue
But i see what you mean, many of the bullies are the younger ones your saying?

Ofcourse older people bully as well, i can name a few *

However, bullying is a result of weakness and immaturity, and since most youngsters are just finding out who they are, and don't have a strong identity yet, they natually feel the need to excell themselves through the method of tearing down or at least surpassing someone else....

soin2cal
Yes agreedsmile
But i have always seen bullying as being wrong and am pretty different to most others, that actually do bully.
I have realised this from a very long time ago. I evebn admit my jelousy to people, rather than bully them.
I just can have a go at peoplestick out tongue
IN general speaking though, it does appear more that do bully are the younger ones but a lot of them cannot grow up.

Lord Urizen
Yes agreedsmile
But i have always seen bullying as being wrong and am pretty different to most others, that actually do bully.
I have realised this from a very long time ago. I evebn admit my jelousy to people, rather than bully them.
I just can have a go at peoplestick out tongue
IN general speaking though, it does appear more that do bully are the younger ones but a lot of them cannot grow up.

Bullying is a weakness trying to appear in the guise of strength

dirkdirden
There are many kinds of bullying. I was a bully in high school but I never bullied the weak. I bullied the bullies mainly the jocks. Nothing pisses me off more than people picking on the weak or retarded.

soin2cal
I always got it!
I became very self consious from bullying.
But i never compare myself to others, because i am not like them.

botankus
**** all y'all bullies, and write my term paper for me while you're at it.

soin2cal
Mee nooolaughing out loud

debbiejo
Invisible bullies.....LOL....Only people with low self esteem bully...Otherwise it is more useful to just imagine pulling their legs off and putting a lot of intention in it.........This way it hinders their ability to enjoy sex.......say it over and over........."go limp, go limp." eek!

botankus
Debs, I remember a pic you posted when a man in it. I think it was your ex. Tell me something...did he befall some kind of bizarre fate at your hands?

Lord Urizen
I used to be bullied a lot, but I was also a bully....I gave in to that feeling of power over another person, only to learn later what an illusion it is....

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Debs, I remember a pic you posted when a man in it. I think it was your ex. Tell me something...did he befall some kind of bizarre fate at your hands? It's all in place...it's all in place...First we'll start with a little ED, then well start on the mind... evil face

Ohhhhhhhh, then we'll sue his ass off big time and bring me such joy. Then I'll have a party....I can't kill with my famous salads...so, I'll just enjoy the suffrage...much better.......

Ok, done now......lol happy <--------- ME....

PVS
Originally posted by debbiejo
suffrage

???

Soleran
Bullying on the internet, who could sink to such a low!

It's such a fantasticly viable way to abuse that "power" of the internet.

debbiejo
Sufferage??

Yeah, sufferage.....stretcher

To make one suffer really really, eternity like bad.......hehe

PVS
Sufferage??

Yeah, sufferage.....stretcher

To make one suffer really really bad.......hehe

do you advocate the ending of women's suffrage?

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
do you advocate the ending of women's suffrage?

Susan B Anthony rolled over in her grave because of that question.

PVS
Originally posted by Soleran
Susan B Anthony rolled over in her grave because of that question.

was she laughing, crying, or both?

soin2cal
When people realise what they did was wrong, by bullying someone, thats ok. But i cannot ever say i have bullied anyone. I have had a go at people.

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
was she laughing, crying, or both?

She's creating a sock (or already has) to post and cry about internet bullying tactics.

PVS
She's creating a sock (or already has) to post and cry about internet bullying tactics.

in that case we can safely assume that susan b anthony is about 45 and has a penis

botankus
She was a very powerful woman, that Susan B was. Ya just never know if there was a little testosterone behind it all.

Mindship
Originally posted by Fishy
That's the problem with bullying though isn't it. If people start bullying you and won't quit then eventually it won't matter how strong you think you are. If you hear something often enough you will eventually just start believing it.
I wouldn't say it's inevitable, but certainly I could understand how some -- not being as strong as they think they are -- could succumb.

Either that or they go into Columbine Mode.

Soleran
Originally posted by PVS
in that case we can safely assume that susan b anthony is about 45 and has a penis

It's a strap on, really.

She just really, REALLY liked to take care of the women's sufferage movement with at least 12 inches.

dirkdirden
Bullying on the internet, who could sink to such a low!

It's such a fantasticly viable way to abuse that "power" of the internet.

Yeah stupid moderators and your online bullying

By Crom!
It's a strap on, really.

She just really, REALLY liked to take care of the women's sufferage movement with at least 12 inches.

And I guess you know about her strap on through experience? Just a thought yes

Soleran
And I guess you know about her strap on through experience? Just a thought yes

It's about women, I don't qualify.

By Crom!
It's about women, I don't qualify.

You're sure about that? It is the internet after all. smile

By Crom!
You're sure about that? It is the internet after all. smile

Originally posted by PVS

Obviously your fantasy? I guess that makes him/her younger than you? Right?

smile

Robtard
smile smile smile

Rogue Jedi
Bullying is a weakness trying to appear in the guise of strength
exactly. bullies are actually some of the biggest cowards around. internet bullies even more so.

PVS
Obviously your fantasy? I guess that makes him/her younger than you? Right?

smile

oh if only smilies could solve your many problems

Lord Urizen
exactly. bullies are actually some of the biggest cowards around. internet bullies even more so.

YOU PREACH BROTHA ! YOU PREACH! droolio

Rogue Jedi
ok....settle down, babe. laughing out loud

i see bullying all over the net. my friend on myspace is in the middle of a hip hop discussion that has taken a tragic turn. here, if you post something someone doesnt like, you are liable to get your head bitten off, when the bully could have politely counter posted. instead, the bully has nothing better to do than to look like a drama queen.

PVS
i think the latest trend at kmc is hypocritical people taking part in trolling, bashing, personal attacks, topic hijacking, stalking, creating duplicate accounts, ganging up on other members, and overall disruption...and then turning around and complaining about being bullied...whats even more sad is these seem to be exclusively grown men.

botankus
my friend on myspace is in the middle of a hip hop discussion
I've got good news. I think I've pinpointed the root cause of the problem.

By Crom!

i see bullying all over the net. my friend on myspace is in the middle of a hip hop discussion that has taken a tragic turn. here, if you post something someone doesnt like, you are liable to get your head bitten off, when the bully could have politely counter posted. instead, the bully has nothing better to do than to look like a drama queen.

Good post and relevant Rogue, talking of drama queens heres a post by PVS. smile

Originally posted by PVS
i think the latest trend at kmc is hypocritical people taking part in trolling, bashing, personal attacks, topic hijacking, stalking, creating duplicate accounts, ganging up on other members, and overall disruption...and then turning around and complaining about being bullied...whats even more sad is these seem to be exclusively grown men.

Stop crying about it then smile

This thread is about Big Brother mainly and the issues around it and bullying, not old men in their 30's or 40's who get upset and think it's a thread aimed at them although it might touch on why they hide online instead of having families etc. It's also mainly about the U.K.

thread starter post

Thoughts?

Relax smile

PVS
Relax smile

i was simply speaking objectively. projecting your own whirl of anger and frustration on others is no way to address this.

Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Please relax don't get angry no expression
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5594075&highlight=relax+userid%3A63933#post5594075

Golem I know your secret you're in your 30's smile relax its cool
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5594035&highlight=relax+userid%3A63933#post5594035

relax smile
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5422983&highlight=relax+userid%3A63933#post5422983

laughing out loud as if anyone is taking you seriously smile Relax mate
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=5415904

Your annoyed over this - relax mate smile
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=5404437

on and on and on...

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
i was simply speaking objectively. projecting your own whirl of anger and frustration on others is no way to address this.

I'm not the 30 - 45 year old man hiding online smile

Goodnight enjoy your posting.

smile Relax mate, nice to see you're stalking someone no longer on these boards PVS.

smile

Thanks for posting this thread PVS.

Originally posted by Trickster
PVS, dude, calm down. Whirlysplat didn't criticise you at all - like he says, you've not lost any face.

That said, I think this Benjamin guy is damned clever. Brilliant, even?

I guess I remind you of this guy and you feel threatend.

Sorry and Goodnight, I have to go out. It's not as frightening as it sounds PVS.

PVS
I'm not the 30 - 45 year old man hiding online smile

Goodnight enjoy your posting.

smile Relax mate, nice to see you're stalking someone no longer on these boards PVS.

smile

just search by name and by the term "relax" and member "sir whirlysplat".
set search parameters to search posts and show results as posts.
simple as that, so please calm down smile derp

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
just search by name and by the term "relax" and member "sir whirlysplat".
set search parameters to search posts and show results as posts.
simple as that, so please calm down smile derp

smile Done thanks, he owned you a lot smile

Originally posted by Trickster
PVS, dude, calm down. Whirlysplat didn't criticise you at all - like he says, you've not lost any face.

That said, I think this Benjamin guy is damned clever. Brilliant, even?

Relax mate, that's me offline enjoy you're posting, in alone tonight.

smile

PVS
Relax mate, that's me offline enjoy you're posting, in alone tonight.

smile

i notice you lose your grasp on proper grammar when you're angry smile

take a deep breath, calm down, think it through, and then put your thoughts into words. try it out smile

Robtard
Like I've repeatedly said, if you're going to sock/troll/stalk(er), at least have the dignity to put some thought into the new persona and make it believable i.e. "Method Acting"... these half assed attempts are obscene.

PVS
that requires being more than a one trick pony.

makes me kinda miss whob...at least he was creative

Robtard
Originally posted by PVS
that requires being more than a one trick pony.

makes me kinda miss whob...at least he was creative

I seriously think his raging hard-on for you interferes with the "creativity factor". He can't help but analspasm and show his hand after a few post with a new persona. Maybe the next one will have some depth to it?

PVS
Originally posted by Robtard
I seriously think his raging hard-on for you interferes with the "creativity factor". He can't help but analspasm and show his hand after a few post with the new persona. Maybe the next one will have some depth to it?

no it will be the exact same routine.
even his inevitable final meltdowns are generic and aren't very funny at all sad

Eclipso

Thoughts?

Bullying is a coward picking on someone weaker then them because they can't deal with their problems in life.

I think schools need to crack down on bullies allot more and protect the bullied much more. Often times victims of bullying are blamed for the bullying and they are truamatized by it.

I've never been bullied myself because I always fought back and defended myself.

Pandemoniac
Bullying isn't even 'just' a school related thing, it continues to happen to people at their later jobs as well. With some more attention to personal welfare considering the workspace lately, far to many have revealed to be bullied at the job as an adult.
Seems some of us will never agree to live on equal term with one another. Then again, that wraps up the cause for every war we ever had in our entire existence, so I guess some will never learn anyhow.

Lord Urizen

droolio

droolio

debbiejo
I see dumb people, they're all around...everywhere............. blink

soin2cal
Yep and its annoying. Makes me feel insecure.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

soin2cal
Hey it really isnt funny because of whay people make this world.

Bardock42
I see dumb people, they're all around...everywhere............. blink

What do you think how I feel? For me it is one more.

Anyways, Ladies, Ladies, stop already, the irony is killing me.

soin2cal
what do you mean?
oh quit moaningmessed

Bardock42
what do you mean?
oh quit moaningmessed

Both should be apparent.

soin2cal
Im sorry but i really dont understandmessed

Bardock42
Im sorry but i really dont understandmessed

Then inquire into it.

amity75
It might be quite weird saying this but I got bullied at school and bullying made me the person I am today. As a result of being bullied for my skinny frame and big nose at school I decided to grow my hair long, learn guitar and try and make people laugh. In doing this I found my real self and now, 10 years later at the age of 25, 14 stone and 6'3" tall I enjoy meeting my school bullies when I'm out in the pub and smiling quietly when I see them in their dead end jobs, crap, balding hairstyles, failed marriages and 6 kids to try and somehow support.

Bardock42
Originally posted by amity75
It might be quite weird saying this but I got bullied at school and bullying made me the person I am today. As a result of being bullied for my skinny frame and big nose at school I decided to grow my hair long, learn guitar and try and make people laugh. In doing this I found my real self and now, 10 years later at the age of 25, 14 stone and 6'3" tall I enjoy meeting my school bullies when I'm out in the pub and smiling quietly when I see them in their dead end jobs, crap, balding hairstyles, failed marriages and 6 kids to try and somehow support.

You, sir, are evil. But I like it.

And it is true, bullying might be of positive effect to a persons life and character. Though...it also might not.

soin2cal
I agree, we go through hell in those bad days of bullying, though look at us now. I became stronger! I never thought i would survive all the bullying that i had taken inside me, but you always have a good side to it all, thats making you a strong person! If you never have these problems your weaker than everybody else. Just the disadvantage of becoming insecure/hating yourself when the bullies have finished, wha hurts. It is known that many have said how strong they became from their most problems in their life, one is bullying.
So i totally agree with your opinion there of how you became stronger because im the exact samesmileI have to say that im probably a let better off than i actually think though, i mean the bullies are generally the insecure ones with the problem and often have more problems than you think they have, probably even more than what you have.

amity75
I think that, while bullying might not make you stand up for yourself, it definitely makes you think for yourself.

soin2cal
what do you mean there? I love explaining in depth so i may be wandering a littlestick out tongue
Well it certainly made me think very less of myself, even when i had stopped being bullied. I envy people but rather than bully them, i confront them about how i feel. A lot dont, thats the problem.
I took everything to heart when i was at school, getting bullied. I would never fight, i was forced into fights but im too soft to actually fight.

amity75
If I hadn't been bullied at school I'd probably have wandered through my late teens thinking everyone was kind and nice and then got murdered while trying to break up a fight in a pub or something. Bullying made me try to be the best at things the bullies were crap at. Art, music etc.

soin2cal
Oh im the same, i agree. I think about this a lot and how i would be if i hadnt of been bullied. If people fool around now i take it heartly, i still havent realized i will be facing many horrible people in my life, however i know, i have had it, i will hopefully be able to stand up for myself better when im that bit older therefore being bullied has helped in that way. The bullies always come off worse! Fact is, we dont because we know what will hit up in our coming years. But the bullies themselves wil get a shock later on in life when they have been surprised by how people are with the, not realising they were ocne like that.
Though i do say many older are nicerstick out tongue

mechmoggy
Bullies rule, man. I'll slap anyone who disagrees with me, and probably steal their lunch money.

Of course, I'm joking.

darthsecretus30
I'll steal it, eat it and smack the shit out of them and sleep with there girl ..or mother or sister ..or both at the same time ... depends on the the person I bullied

OKComputer?
Originally posted by amity75
If I hadn't been bullied at school I'd probably have wandered through my late teens thinking everyone was kind and nice and then got murdered while trying to break up a fight in a pub or something. Bullying made me try to be the best at things the bullies were crap at. Art, music etc.

I remember the first time I got my ass kicked. I think it was good, If I never got my ass kicked I probably would have gone through life thinking I was invincable, picking fights with everyone I could. I also think the same about bullying. In a way, it can be good, it shows you just what the world is really like. As long as it doesn't get to the point of suicide, I think getting bullied every now and then is good because it humbles you.

I used to get bullied in elementary, I was a complete social outcast. I never got invited to birthdays or anything. In Jr High, things got better. I still got bullied by a few people, but not nearly as much as in elementry. Now I'm in high school, and I'd like to think my life is pretty good, and that I'm a good person because of what I've gone through.

So yeahh, all in all I agree with you lol. Not necesarily for the same reasons, but I do think bullying can be good to an extent.

Rogue Jedi
wait, so anyone over 30 is old? when did this rule take effect?

mechmoggy
Yes, anyone over 30 is terribly old.

Now someone who's 29, or even 30 this year?....they're super cool. raver

Rogue Jedi
terribly old? nah, thats just kooky talk.

Lord Urizen
I've fooled around with 30 year olds, I thnk some 30 year olds are hott

Rogue Jedi
its all a state of mind.

soin2cal
I have never been hit etc but stil, i know what to expect later in life from people and i doubt many that are older would hit people for no reason like younger ones do, so your not necasarilly better off by being hit, as i said i have never been hit etc but have the full experience of knowing what bullying is like.

Rogue Jedi
not everyone is that lucky.

soin2cal
I agreesmile
I was once trying to tame a lady in going out as she was very very scared due to the way she had been treated. She was 25 and i think of how fortunate i have come off, even though i am still stuck with problems, a lot are more worse and i want to help those people.

By Crom!
Originally posted by PVS
i notice you lose your grasp on proper grammar when you're angry smile

take a deep breath, calm down, think it through, and then put your thoughts into words. try it out smile

Nah, just a brainfart, because I was in a rush. smile

Thanks though for highlighting the thread this post comes from.

Originally posted by PVS
i understand trickster.
only thing is you have to check other threads, or shall
i say, every single thread i've been posting in to understand
the nature of his trolling. its clever form of stalk/annoy...in a sad way

It explains a lot about your psychology. The fact I remind you of this member who it is clear from this thread and posts like this you thought was bullying you, you resent me.

Unfortunately I can only post sporadicly as my life is a busy one, so even if I wanted to bully you in the way this guy did (which I don't), I couldn't. I have to much of a real life to chase you around.

As I have said before "relax", which is a common word in England as is "mate" in the London area.

PVS I hope this "Whirlysplat" didn't scar you to badly, and you can forgive him and more importantly yourself. It's only the internet.

PVS
Nah, just a brainfart, because I was in a rush. smile

Thanks though for highlighting the thread this post comes from.

It explains a lot about your psychology. The fact I remind you of this member who it is clear from this thread and posts like this you thought was bullying you, you resent me.

Unfortunately I can only post sporadicly as my life is a busy one, so even if I wanted to bully you in the way this guy did (which I don't), I couldn't. I have to much of a real life to chase you around.

As I have said before "relax", which is a common word in England as is "mate" in the London area.

PVS I hope this "Whirlysplat" didn't scar you to badly, and you can forgive him and more importantly yourself. It's only the internet.

o rly?

Rogue Jedi
conan is a badass.

amity75
I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names but one day I turned to my bullies and said 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me', and it worked! From there on it was sticks and stones all the way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.