Season 6 Episode 6/13 "Crimson"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~

Darkchoco
DUDE THIS IS GOIGN TO BE A KICK ASS EPISODE WOOO

Colombiankilla
Hell Yeah I love red kryptonight episodes there always awesome

hermione7
First, TVG has a feature article on TV's hottest couples (and what's next for them) titled "Mating Season" and Clark and Lois made it!

"SMALLVILLE - LOIS & CLARK

On the Rebound: Lois gets over her split from Oliver Queen with a kiss from the Man of Steel in the February 1 episode. And all it takes is some lipstick laced with red kryptonite! Alas, the tainted cosmetic has Clark doing all sorts of strange things.

He's Super: "To be frank,"confesses Durance, "nobody compares to Superman." Something tells us these two crazy kids are destined to be together."

Also, more Clois. Under the their Thursday Highlights, the description for this episode reads: "Love is in the air, and so is Lois after she tries out a shady new lipstick that brings out the high-flying (and frisky) side of Clark. And their pre-Daily Planet tryst isn't the only shock in store for this Valentine's Day. (God my eyes are burning from this next line) There's also a twist concerning Lana."
-------------------------------

this is going to be a fun episode! Happy Dance
big grin

Kal875
yes it is.

~JP~
Already got this thread

Asking for a change again.

~JP~
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/001_Crimson.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/002_Crimson.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/003_Crimson.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/004_Crimson.jpg

~JP~
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/002mrsvcrimson1ya.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/004mrsvcrimson5gs.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/003mrsvcrimson3kx.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/001mrsvcrimson3fa.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/005_Crimson.jpg
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h153/jedipriestess/006_Crimson.jpg

Darkchoco
Sweet pics, I hope lex shoots clark and lana sees clark as who he really is, Doubt it, She will prolly get knocked out first

Colombiankilla
Yeah they always come up with some bull-s-h-it way for nobody to see that he doesn't get hurt.

~JP~
Directors cut is up at the CW. smile

Ultimate Hulk43
This should be a good episode, especially since Clark will be on Red Kryptonite.

((The_Anomaly))
*Sigh* ANOTHER Red K episode? erm

Dan-El
Better than a freak of the week

~JP~
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

YaY! It's Red K Day! party

Meesa love these epis! yes

AstroFan

Havent had one in two years. lol

And this one involves a Clark/Lex showdown. stick out tongue

Dan-El
I do miss Red K Clark. Sure he's cocky and arrogant, but he's certainly more confident.

~JP~
And damn sexy. hot

Colombiankilla

Red K episodes are always awesome what are u talking about it only hapens once a couple years and you always get to see the hot girls half naked.\starwars(lex and clark in some sense) drunkdrunkdrunk

Colombiankilla
GO RED K

AstroFan
GO EDIT BUTTON

Darkchoco
THANK YOU, Stop Double posting

Dan-El
I don't know if this was already posted, but Martian Manhunter should be making a second appearance in this episode. Out with the emerald archer, and in with the arbor alien! lol

Darkchoco
lmao that would be cool, and you know what i just noticed, Im watchign the beggining right now, and all she says is clark, she is supposed to say im in love with clark kent, meaning that part most likey comes at the end, meaning she accually is in love with clark big grin

Dan-El
Or maybe it was just taken out?

The mix CD was a stroke of genius!

Darkchoco
Lmao yeah but wasnt lois wearing a red dress to?

Dan-El
... not sure

Badabing
Lois looked hot. I'm liking this season of Smallville. Can't wait to see Martian Manhunter.

Kal875
That was an awesome ep. The start of Clois, and Lex saying he'll go evil if Lana "slip's through his fingers", and Lana finding out....sorta!!!!!! Awesome!

AstroFan
"This isnt a typical pregnancy" no expression

Kal875
*whiny voice* I dont get it!

Badabing
Originally posted by AstroFan
"This isnt a typical pregnancy" no expression
I was wondering about that.

Dan-El
I was telling my mom after the episode where we found out Lana was pregnant (yeah, we watch it together. wanna fight about it?) that I think Lex did something to the baby. Tonight confirms it.

Kal875
I watch Smallville with my dad. He's the one that got me into the whole Superman thing.

But do you think that Lana will find out Lex did something to the baby and that will be the down fall of their relationship?

This is based on Dan-el's theory, it's not a spoiler.

Dan-El
Right now, I'm more worried about the bent chisel-thingy that Lana kept to be honest. But I'm sure the baby will be the final straw.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Kal875
The start of Clois...
laughing

I really enjoyed this episode. Lois was freaking hot and Clark being a d**k is always awsome. Lex threathening Lana in a subtle way, phenomenal. I wish they stop with the whole Lana trying to find out Clark's secret and I hope that the baby aint Clark's!

Dan-El
Oh, sorry for the false MM tip. I got a bad tip from the Smallville Wiki

allofyousuckkk
i hope the baby isnt clarks as well

what a bad plot twist that would be

but ya, I hope Lex did something to the baby so that she'll dump him

and I want Lana to find out for "closure"

Dan-El
I'm sure it's not Clark's. If it were, the kid would kick a whole straight through her stomach! Plus, it's been over a year since they last had sex (way back in "Mortal"wink.

Entity
Originally posted by Dan-El
I'm sure it's not Clark's. If it were, the kid would kick a whole straight through her stomach! Plus, it's been over a year since they last had sex (way back in "Mortal"wink.

You see I am not saying I do or do not want it to be Clark's but, why is it no one stops to think? "CLARK IS KRYPTONIAN!!!" Who has any idea, aside from whats left of Jor-El, how long a Kryptonian/Human pregnancy would be? Either way I still haven't sided on weather I would prefer it to be Lex or Clark's. I doubt it will matter much either way, I am sure the baby won't live. We have two main possible out comes with the same general effect.

A. Its Lex's but he has screwed with it somehow and Lana will find out forcing her to leave him. The baby will die of either complications or farther harm caused by Lex.
B. Its Clark's and Lana will find out give her a more than valid reason to finally leave Lex for him but, Lex will foul things up and accidentally cause a miscarriage or something.

As for the episode in general thou.
I absolutely love to see Clark when he is truly free like he was tonight. Not like when he ran off to Metropolis thou. I like the episodes then too but, I just am much more into his character when he isn't "bad" per say as much as "free". At least that is the closest thing I can think to accurately describe it. He is able to be himself in a why that more people can never be. Thou it obviously causes complications I am sure it also provides a much need release for him that he never allows himself to have.

This is the type of Superman stuff I really love. When he isn't so damn perfect and is able to really cut loose and show who he really could be. And whats great about the times like tonight is he can do that while at the same time never betraying his basic moral principles. Ex. We all know no matter how much he hates Lex, he would never actually permanently harm him. It was great to see him finally come clean and get allot of things off his chest.

Also, Lex trying to fight Clark and the dinner. One of the funnest moments of the series for me.

P.S. To everyone that has said Clark has no serious romantic interest in Chloe...
"Don't think I haven't thought about it." wink

Badabing
I was wondering if Lex somehow got hold of Clark's DNA and had it implanted in Lana. I know a vile of Clark's blood was floating around.

Colombiankilla
Yeah but he gave back to his ex-wife remember because she figured out he stole it right

Entity
Originally posted by Entity
You see I am not saying I do or do not want it to be Clark's but, why is it no one stops to think? "CLARK IS KRYPTONIAN!!!" Who has any idea, aside from whats left of Jor-El, how long a Kryptonian/Human pregnancy would be? Either way I still haven't sided on weather I would prefer it to be Lex or Clark's. I doubt it will matter much either way, I am sure the baby won't live. We have two main possible out comes with the same general effect.

A. Its Lex's but he has screwed with it somehow and Lana will find out forcing her to leave him. The baby will die of either complications or farther harm caused by Lex.
B. Its Clark's and Lana will find out give her a more than valid reason to finally leave Lex for him but, Lex will foul things up and accidentally cause a miscarriage or something.

As for the episode in general thou.
I absolutely love to see Clark when he is truly free like he was tonight. Not like when he ran off to Metropolis thou. I like the episodes then too but, I just am much more into his character when he isn't "bad" per say as much as "free". At least that is the closest thing I can think to accurately describe it. He is able to be himself in a why that more people can never be. Thou it obviously causes complications I am sure it also provides a much need release for him that he never allows himself to have.

This is the type of Superman stuff I really love. When he isn't so damn perfect and is able to really cut loose and show who he really could be. And whats great about the times like tonight is he can do that while at the same time never betraying his basic moral principles. Ex. We all know no matter how much he hates Lex, he would never actually permanently harm him. It was great to see him finally come clean and get allot of things off his chest.

Also, Lex trying to fight Clark and the dinner. One of the funnest moments of the series for me.

P.S. To everyone that has said Clark has no serious romantic interest in Chloe...
"Don't think I haven't thought about it." wink

I just hate being at the bottem of a page where on one sees your post!

allofyousuckkk
what did happen to that blood?

Kal875
I think Johnathan threw it at the barn door.

Tythriel
Actually, if you guys remember. Clark didnt have powers as SOON as he got home, he developed them over time. So Im guessing the fetus would be a normal human being. Also the child wouldn't have been exposed to the sun yet, so he'd have no juice to do these super things.

I think its lex's though. He's either messed with the baby somehow, or somethings wrong with it via his corrupted DNA (He WAS in the meteor shower and has developed a very strong immune system. Im pretty sure some baby's get sick from having to strong an immune system that rechecks the mothers nutrients and what not)

Badabing
I wonder if Lex got Lana pregnant while he was possessed by Zod. Would that effect the pregnancy?

Dan-El
It wasn't during Lex's possession by Zod, since they didn't have sex until later.

Entity
Originally posted by Dan-El
It wasn't during Lex's possession by Zod, since they didn't have sex until later.

But couldn't his body still have some strange properties of it. Since the transformation?

Just a thought.

Dan-El
There hasn't been any signs, and it would be pretty cheap if they pulled that so close to the end of the season.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.