Season 6 Episode 6/14 "Trespass"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
JIMMY BREAKS UP WITH CHLOE AND LANA IS ATTACKED BY A STALKER - After receiving a photo of herself dressing in her room, Lana realizes she has a stalker and decides to hide out at a surprising location. Meanwhile, Jimmy breaks up with Chloe because he believes she isnt truly over Clark, forcing Chloe to take a deep look at her feelings for her best friend.

Darkchoco
ooooo Clark is the biggest pimp ever lmao

Colombiankilla
Originally posted by Darkchoco
ooooo Clark is the biggest pimp ever lmao
Yeah okay Happy Dance Happy Dance

~JP~
Ok why did it look like Clark was the stalker in the trailer? huh

Kal875
This episode looks to have no point, but I'm sure it will be a good one.

It looked like Clark through the stalker through what looked to be....a room filled with giant jacks. (I think thats what they're called, the game where you bounce the ball than try to pick up as many pointy things as possible)

Dan-El
It makes Clark look like the stalker because that's what Lana sees, I'm betting. He's always looking out for her in one way or another, whether on the frontline or behind the scenes, and when this new guy (I'm guessing invisible?) starts taking it a step too far, she assumes it's Clark.

I'm hoping the bent-chisel revelation will lead to Clark's revelation to Lana later this season.

Colombiankilla
I bet its a shape shifter

Dan-El
Shape shifter's been done though, and that chick is dead... as well as the invisible angle...

Kal875
so a normal guy? oh wait, thats also been done.

Colombiankilla
so they can always bring it back

Kal875
Directors cut is up along with the trailer:
http://www.cwtv.com/video?vid=106

Avenger2.0
What about a clone. There's been a clone in every other make of the superman story. (And heres the perfect end: The clone finishes off Lana.)

Kal875
Dude, don't get my hopes up.

Entity
Originally posted by Avenger2.0
What about a clone. There's been a clone in every other make of the superman story. (And heres the perfect end: The clone finishes off Lana.)

Clone of who?
Lana or Clark?

Clark might be interesting but clones are so rarely done right. Anyone ever seen Star Trek Nemesis?
That was a evil clone done right! IMO.

Avenger2.0
I don't think I could stand another Lana.

Magee
I wish Lana would just die. She never used to bother me but this thing with Lex is just pissing me off.

Dan-El
She should have stayed in Paris.

Kal875
Originally posted by Dan-El
She should have stayed in Paris. yes Originally posted by Magee
I wish Lana would just die. She never used to bother me but this thing with Lex is just pissing me off. It's better than Clana.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Magee
I wish Lana would just die. She never used to bother me but this thing with Lex is just pissing me off.

I wonder if Clark regrets trading her for his dad, I know I sure as hell do. erm

Kal875
I missed the 1st 30 minutes damn it!

Dan-El
How come you always miss the first half-hour?

Kal875
Dude, if it were up to me, I would'nt be missing any of it.

NoFate007
So this episode was a typical 1st or 2nd season episode....worthless minus like 3 minutes total worth of dialogue. Looks like next week's is gonna do the same thing.

Tennessee
Does anyone know the song being played at the end of this ep when Lex and Clark are talking in the Barn

Kal875
It said it at the end of the ep. dude. sorry, did'nt catch it, but they were pretty good.Originally posted by NoFate007
So this episode was a typical 1st or 2nd season episode....worthless minus like 3 minutes total worth of dialogue. Looks like next week's is gonna do the same thing. I beg to differ, next week's looks pretty intresting.

AstroFan
Interesting if you are looking forward to a half naked Chloe, but boring much like this weeks aside from the skin factor. stick out tongue

Dan-El
I agree. There may be some 33.1 intrigue in the next ep., but not much. Enter the filler episodes.

AstroFan
Looks like the wedding is the next cant miss episode.

Darth Vicious
I didnt cared too much for this episode, even my 10 yr old knew who the stalker was. I only liked the last few minutes, the interaction between Lex and Clark. I was hoping for Clark to use his Xray vision and burn the invitation from his hand!

Dan-El
Xray vision doesn't burn.

Darth Vicious
Heat vision, sorry.

Colombiankilla
At first I thought it was Brady as the stalker then when Brady died it became more clear

Dan-El
I figured who it was from the beginning. I mean, who else but the new character who gets the least amount of lines?

Entity
Yea the stalker was totally obvious.
I started to think it might be the Dr. but that lasted for like less than a minute. It kinda seemed like they might've been more on the Lana's the Stalker for Clark but no just another lame stalker show. They are all pretty much the same. IMO

Chloe naked is a concept I can totally draw into thou!!!droolio

Darkchoco
Oh yeah...I thought the doctor was it too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.