Iron Man versus Our World's Military

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Imagine a battle between Iron Man (current version) versus Earth's combined military might...who would win?

Assume in this scenario that Iron Man has unlimited power supply.

golem370
A couple 5000 pound satellite guided missiles and some 50 full armed fighter jets and Stealth Bombers. Could take him down.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
Assume in this scenario that Iron Man has unlimited power supply.

then IM (w/ some prep)

batdude123
Couldn't Extremis Iron Man just control our weaponry?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123
Couldn't Extremis Iron Man just control our weaponry?

I considered that but current IM isn't Extremis (unless Tony digs it out I guess)

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I considered that but current IM isn't Extremis (unless Tony digs it out I guess) Nope the current Iron Man is Extremis.

H. S. 6
I considered that but current IM isn't Extremis (unless Tony digs it out I guess)

Yes, it is.

TheEvilHex
iron man wins 9/10

inamilist
You might need to clarify this a little

Is it like, on a battle field where the combined might of Earth's military is pitted against him, or is it that Tony is trying to take over the world?

Given how often comic characters survive nukes or whatever, in the first option I can (as stupid as it sounds) see Tony winning.

If the generals on Earth are given a chance to coordinate attacks and all that type of stuff, he is toast. besides, it would certainly take him longer than a day or whatever to do this, and even though his suit may have unlimited energy, he doesn't. He is killed in his sleep or while he eats.

golem370
What about that 50 mega ton bomb somebody in russia made? would that work? Also you should give the Military prep time.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Yes, it is.

I see embarrasment (I guess there are problems in posting on the comic boards without reading many comics).

Well then our planets military is dead without much effort on IM's part. Like batdude said he'd just take over our tech and kill us with it. At the same time he could screw with communications and make any sort of tactical manuvering almost impossible.

inamilist
I see embarrasment (I guess there are problems in posting on the comic boards without reading many comics).

Well then our planets military is dead without much effort on IM's part. Like batdude said he'd just take over our tech and kill us with it. At the same time he could screw with communications and make any sort of tactical manuvering almost impossible.

I'm thinking more long term than that

Iron Man has a huge technological / firepower advantage

However, Asymmetrical wars are not necessarily impossible. I hardly think its likely that Iron Man would a) kill every man/woman/child capable or willing to fight him or b) break the morale of the people on Earth to continue fighting him.

I guess we need to define what constitutes a clear victory for IM, because if humans need to go back to pigeons carrying messages, we would.

Tassadar
No version of IM can stand up to even a low yield Nuclear Warhead without complete PIS. Our military wins.

golem370
There is also no telling what kind of weapons the Military might be hiding from the public.

TheEvilHex

Well then our planets military is dead without much effort on IM's part. Like batdude said he'd just take over our tech and kill us with it. At the same time he could screw with communications and make any sort of tactical manuvering almost impossible. Stark can spy on SHILD Iron Man so wins this fight

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Tassadar
No version of IM can stand up to even a low yield Nuclear Warhead without complete PIS. Our military wins.

But extremis would stop any nuke from firing. In fact he could probably make them detonate inside the bunkers or fire at major cities.

Originally posted by inamilist

I guess we need to define what constitutes a clear victory for IM, because if humans need to go back to pigeons carrying messages, we would.

total destruction of major metrolpolitain areas was my assumption. But given enough time he could extingusish you humans.

inamilist

total destruction of major metrolpolitain areas was my assumption.

In that case I'd give him at least 8/10, that might show my real world bias though

But given enough time he could extingusish you humans.

I would certainly disagree with that. It's an impossible claim to argue, since the combined might of the world's military has never been tested like that, but I think we could take him in an Asymmetrical conflict.

TheEvilHex
No version of IM can stand up to even a low yield Nuclear Warhead without complete PIS. Our military wins. How do you hit Iron Man with a warhead he can fly at mach 3

H. S. 6

Too bad he can control the warhead.

Tassadar
Originally posted by TheEvilHex
How do you hit Iron Man with a warhead he can fly at mach 3

Saturate the continent he's on. He gets caught in the explosion, his armor gets melted by the heat if the shockwave doesn't rip it off like tissue paper first.

H. S. 6
Saturate the continent he's on. He gets caught in the explosion, his armor gets melted by the heat if the shockwave doesn't rip it off like tissue paper first.

What can't you understand about his ability to control our technology?

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_bunker_buster

TheEvilHex
Saturate the continent he's on. He gets caught in the explosion, his armor gets melted by the heat if the shockwave doesn't rip it off like tissue paper first. But extremis would stop any nuke from firing.

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba

qqqqqqq
iron man dies

inamilist
Saturate the continent he's on.

conventional military technology isn't going to work, he is already countless generations ahead of us.

It'd be like the Aztecs against the Spanish again. If we want even a hope at beating IM we would need to change tactics immensely. Like I said before, an attack while he eats or sleeps would be best.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsar_Bomba youtube has the video

qqqqqqq
hulk can take armies but not iron man

batdude123
Our best bet would be to use guerilla warfare.

TheEvilHex
Saturate the continent he's on. He gets caught in the explosion, his armor gets melted by the heat if the shockwave doesn't rip it off like tissue paper first. ever heard of nuclear winter we would all die no one wins. even though they would never be fired.

Symmetric Chaos

apes are not going to stop IronMan

inamilist
Its not that we don't have the firepower to take IM down. "Little Boy" would have done it. Hell, we probably wouldn't even have to use nukes to do it.

However, when he has control of all our satellites, guidance systems, communications and whatever else, we aren't going to be able to hit him.

Unless he is partially retarded, IM's first move will be to disable the world's ability to use trans continental weapons, then would ground our air fleets/ruin the navy.

Symmetric Chaos
Its not that we don't have the firepower to take IM down. "Little Boy" would have done it. Hell, we probably wouldn't even have to use nukes to do it.

However, when he has control of all our satellites, guidance systems, communications and whatever else, we aren't going to be able to hit him.

Unless he is partially retarded, IM's first move will be to disable the world's ability to use trans continental weapons, then would ground our air fleets/ruin the navy.

thumbsup exactly

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIM-54_Phoenix#Characteristics

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
hulk can take armies but not iron man did you look at the scans i posted? you made your self look like a tard.

batdude123
apes are not going to stop IronMan

laughing out loud

inamilist

lol

there is a massive difference between guerrilla warfare and the type of attacks we would need.

Any sort of direct combat with IM is not going to go our way. We must think more passively.

We have one massive advantage over him. We only need to succeed once, and he dies. A bunch of guys using IEDs and AK's from windows or in the woods aren't going to do it.

qqqqqqq
can he control 1000 warheads flying towards him?

batdude123
lol

there is a massive difference between guerrilla warfare and the type of attacks we would need.

Any sort of direct combat with IM is not going to go our way. We must think more passively.

We have one massive advantage over him. We only need to succeed once, and he dies. A bunch of guys using IEDs and AK's from windows or in the woods aren't going to do it.

My point was that we couldn't use a direct approach. If we did, he'd slaughter us.

Newjak
Can't he also call upon his old armors to all fight for him if he needs them to.

Anyways IM takes control of our Tech commences to make a machine army and threatens the entire world into submission.

Symmetric Chaos

Probably

But its been pointed out that you humans would never have a chance to fire them.

inamilist

that depends

I'm not sure if it is possible to change the trajectory of a warhead mid flight in the real world.

I assume we wouldn't get that opportunity.

qqqqqqq
i was wondering if his suit doesn't run out of electricity

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
Can't he also call upon his old armors to all fight for him if he needs them to.

Thats a good point Extremis could also control every iteration of the IM suit that Tony still has.

stips say unlimited energy

inamilist
My point was that we couldn't use a direct approach. If we did, he'd slaughter us.

oh, cool, cosign 100%

my bad wink

qqqqqqq
why not? when he is defending himself against russia's attacks, Bush will order 1000 bombs to be thrown at him

masterbruce
conventional military technology isn't going to work, he is already countless generations ahead of us.

It'd be like the Aztecs against the Spanish again. If we want even a hope at beating IM we would need to change tactics immensely. Like I said before, an attack while he eats or sleeps would be best.

I agree with the first part.

Iron Man could easily fly into a area (antarctica, rain forest, mountain caves, etc) and hide for sleep.

We can't even find Osama. We're not going to find someone who is a genius and can shield himself from radar and satellite detection.

Also, I don't think we could hit him with nukes. He'd prob detect nuke launchings miles away and be far gone from ground zero by the time the nuke hits its target.

Symmetric Chaos
why not? when he is defending himself against russia's attacks, Bush will order 1000 bombs to be thrown at him

first thing he does on arriving is fry the launch systems for every nuke on your planet

inamilist

didn't even think about that.....

wow... this seems a little bleak......

I'm still going humans 6/10

Anyways IM takes control of our Tech commences to make a machine army and threatens the entire world into submission.

well, he'd never threaten ME into submission.

YOU HEAR THAT STARK. I'M GONNA **** YOU UP!

batdude123
oh, cool, cosign 100%

my bad wink

thumb up

masterbruce

it does, but I made a condition for this battle that he has unlimited power source.

Symmetric Chaos
well, he'd never threaten ME into submission.

YOU HEAR THAT STARK. I'M GONNA **** YOU UP!

laughing

masterbruce
first thing he does on arriving is fry the launch systems for every nuke on your planet

I really doubt he'd even bother, nukes are not even gonna get close to him, whereas it will cause a shitload of collateral damage on Earth.

TheEvilHex
hulk can take armies but not iron man http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv20220ic7.jpg

Newjak

Anyways IM takes control of our Tech commences to make a machine army and threatens the entire world into submission. Dang it I hate when my posts get cuaght on the bottom.

qqqqqqq
oh my... does the army get help from some super heros?

Symmetric Chaos
I really doubt he'd even bother, nukes are not even gonna get close to him, whereas it will cause a shitload of collateral damage on Earth.

good point but he can only survive so much fallout I assume. If I was him I'd detonate them inside the bunkers.

oh my... does the army get help from some super heros?

not many heros on your Earth

masterbruce

No, for this battle he is not allowed anything other than his armor he is wearing.

Symmetric Chaos
No, for this battle he is not allowed anything other than his armor he is wearing.

he still takes it just not quite so fast

inamilist

Iron Man could easily fly into a area (antarctica, rain forest, mountain caves, etc) and hide for sleep.

We can't even find Osama. We're not going to find someone who is a genius and can shield himself from radar and satellite detection.

very true, but when you are humanities main enemy, people will probably do whatever they can to keep an eye on you...

The analogy to osama is good, although the issues in finding him come more from the fact that the nations of the world (namely Pakistan(ok, yes, its way more complex than this)) are not all together as one. If every nation was looking for him, we would find him.

However, if he set up base on Antarctica, then took out our capacity to get to him there, he could just control all his suits from there with no danger to himself.

qqqqqqq
http://img168.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ironmanv20220ic7.jpg dude i get your point ok?

inamilist

hmmm

this is a great thread...

masterbruce
very true, but when you are humanities main enemy, people will probably do whatever they can to keep an eye on you...

The analogy to osama is good, although the issues in finding him come more from the fact that the nations of the world (namely Pakistan(ok, yes, its way more complex than this)) are not all together as one. If every nation was looking for him, we would find him.

He could literally fly up to our military satellites and sleep there and we can't do squat without completely wiping out our detection systems.

However, if he set up base on Antarctica, then took out our capacity to get to him there, he could just control all his suits from there with no danger to himself.

dude, Osama has remained hidden for YEARS! Ironman just needs to hide for 8 hours to rest and can change his hiding spot. There's no way we could find him.

Newjak
Besides if Tony wanted to once he destroyed our mass attacking abilities by jamming satelite signals and launching systems we would be truely skrewed. Without our high tech tracking abilities no way are our more coventional and traditional weaponary going to do anything to Tony. He would be able to attack at will hide build an army come back and attackagain until he has all the resources he needs.

qqqqqqq
Besides if Tony wanted to once he destroyed our mass attacking abilities by jamming satelite signals and launching systems we would be truely skrewed. Without our high tech tracking abilities no way are our more coventional and traditional weaponary going to do anything to Tony. He would be able to attack at will hide build an army come back and attackagain until he has all the resources he needs. ya... screwed totally

masterbruce
It's funny how Iron Man isn't that powerful of a hero in Marvel, yet he would completely decimate our planet if he chose to and we would be utterly helpless.

qqqqqqq
It's funny how Iron Man isn't that powerful of a hero in Marvel, yet he would completely decimate our planet if he chose to and we would be utterly helpless. but he can't destroy earth with a punch or a blast can he?

inamilist
dude, Osama has remained hidden for YEARS! Ironman just needs to hide for 8 hours to rest and can change his hiding spot. There's no way we could find him.

osama has remained hidden for about 4 years because he is in a region of western pakistan where neither NATO nor pakistani forces can get to him.

The western part of Pakistan is governed by traditional tribal leaders who are ideologically supportive of both Bin Laden and the Taliban. iirc it is the Pashtun / Wahhabism connection. Basically he is hiding in a region that is not controlled by any country, but by local "warlords" or "imams" that are not interested in giving him up to any nation.

sorry for the off topic sad

Soljer
It's funny how Iron Man isn't that powerful of a hero in Marvel, yet he would completely decimate our planet if he chose to and we would be utterly helpless.

Being a veritible technopath, Tony could pretty much take ANY technology-based society.

It just so happens that MOST Super Heros that we would judge/pit him against don't happen to be as reliant on technology as we are.

Someone that COULDN'T take on the World's military could still beat Tony in an arena scenario. One more reason ABC logic doesn't suffice.

inamilist
Besides if Tony wanted to once he destroyed our mass attacking abilities by jamming satelite signals and launching systems we would be truely skrewed. Without our high tech tracking abilities no way are our more coventional and traditional weaponary going to do anything to Tony. He would be able to attack at will hide build an army come back and attackagain until he has all the resources he needs.

lol, I am envisioning those old school "We want YOU" recruitment posters with Iron Man's face on them

Newjak
It's funny how Iron Man isn't that powerful of a hero in Marvel, yet he would completely decimate our planet if he chose to and we would be utterly helpless. It's more of a strategic advantage that his tech is just so much better than ours it isn't even funny.

You take away that adavantage then while he still is tough he would eventually fall.

But since we can't track him to use our big weapons and all our covnetial weapons are uselss on one small target that good durability it's kind of useless.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Soljer
Being a veritible technopath, Tony could pretty much take ANY technology-based society.

It just so happens that MOST Super Heros that we would judge/pit him against don't happen to be as reliant on technology as we are.

Someone that COULDN'T take on the World's military could still beat Tony in an arena scenario. One more reason ABC logic doesn't suffice. good point thumb up

TheEvilHex
It's funny how Iron Man isn't that powerful of a hero in Marvel, yet he would completely decimate our planet if he chose to and we would be utterly helpless. what go read the iron man respect he stalemated silver surfer. hes powerful just not the most popular.

masterbruce
I wonder if it would ever be feasible to build a real Iron Man.

Flight, and practical energy source would be the hardest two factors to overcome.

grey fox
We win.

Heres how.

All we need is a boat , 21 men and 3 non remote controlled nukes (IE : Hand operated)

We utilise the boat to meet IM at a designated 'parley' spot (or his palace , because every dictator has a palace)

1 of the twenty men is the designated suicide bomber, I like to call him Subterfuge (Code-names are awesome ! ) . He takes a reasonably old hummer (Old enough that it has no satellite or remote controlled tech) and drives clean at IM.

Just as he get's close enough Agent Subterfuge blows his payload.

Now some may say that this is a useless tactic simply because IM can blow the Hummer up with his repulsor/uni beam. Thus rendering the Nukes useless.

I for one don't think he will. If he somehow knows that the bombs are their he'll try to take out the car and/or weapons first (I doubt he'll want to try and take a nuclear blast head on)

Nonetheless , I'm not interested in the actual blast. For all we know IM may actually be able to take the Nuke and stay standing.

It's the after affects I'm looking for. Namely the Electro magnetic Pulse.

Tony is now screwed , those twenty remaining men come in (with their radiation suits) and they beat that son of a b*tch to death.

Mindship
Iron Man has...
- substantial durability
- ranged attacks
- flight and speed
- detection systems
- technopathy

He'd be tough to hit, tough to shield our devices from...probably nothing less than a small nuclear / massive conventional surprise onslaught would take him out.

inamilist
Originally posted by grey fox
We win.

Heres how.

All we need is a boat , 21 men and 3 non remote controlled nukes (IE : Hand operated)

We utilise the boat to meet IM at a designated 'parley' spot (or his palace , because every dictator has a palace)

1 of the twenty men is the designated suicide bomber, I like to call him Subterfuge (Code-names are awesome ! ) . He takes a reasonably old hummer (Old enough that it has no satellite or remote controlled tech) and drives clean at IM.

Now some may say that this is a useless tactic simply because IM can blow the Hummer up with his repulsor/uni beam. Thus rendering the Nukes useless.

I for one don't think he will. If he somehow knows that the bombs are their he'll try to take out the car and/or weapons first (I doubt he'll want to try and take a nuclear blast head on)

Nonetheless , I'm not interested in the actual blast. For all we know IM may actually be able to take the Nuke and stay standing.

Tony is now screwed , those twenty remaining men come in (with their radiation suits) and they beat that son of a b*tch to death.

thumb upthumb upthumb upthumb up

The EMP from the nuke is a great idea, I totally forgot about that

Newjak
We win.

Heres how.

Tony is now screwed , those twenty remaining men come in (with their radiation suits) and they beat that son of a b*tch to death. laughing While there are a few loopholes in this it is a great funny tactic

masterbruce
The only idea I have of fighting Iron Man would be:

Fly hundreds or thousands of planes with nukes onboard in kamikaze mission directly into Iron Man. He can't escape all of them if they coordinate their attack, and his armor won't be able to absorb the damage, even indirect, or thousands of nukes.

Humanity shall triumph!

grey fox
laughing While there are a few loopholes in this it is a great funny tactic

Thanks thumb up

inamilist
The only idea I have of fighting Iron Man would be:

Fly hundreds or thousands of planes with nukes onboard in kamikaze mission directly into Iron Man. He can't escape all of them if they coordinate their attack, and his armor won't be able to absorb the damage, even indirect, or thousands of nukes.

Humanity shall triumph!

wouldn't he be able to crash them into the ground before they even got near to him?

TheEvilHex
We win.

Heres how.

Tony is now screwed , those twenty remaining men come in (with their radiation suits) and they beat that son of a b*tch to death. he would see the truck way befor it got to him and he would fly off at mach3. i dont think we have a hummer that goes mach 3 do we?

masterbruce
wouldn't he be able to crash them into the ground before they even got near to him?

the second he blows them up, their nuke is triggered, so he'd suffer damage. And there are going to be thousands of warplanes from all nations across the world coming at him all at once, he ain't shooting them all down.

It's going to be thousands of nuclear explosions in the air, creating a temporary nuclear Sun that would prob wipe away a huge portion of earth's populace, but i think Iron Man would be killed as well, and it may be a price worth paying.

Newjak
the second he blows them up, their nuke is triggered, so he'd suffer damage. And there are going to be thousands of warplanes from all nations across the world coming at him all at once, he ain't shooting them all down.

It's going to be thousands of nuclear explosions in the air, creating a temporary nuclear Sun that would prob wipe away a huge portion of earth's populace, but i think Iron Man would be killed as well, and it may be a price worth paying. Or he could just say shut off their ability to fire the nukes and then fly away without having to bother with them and detonate them when he is safely away.

TheEvilHex
wouldn't he be able to crash them into the ground before they even got near to him? how old are these plains? if there old enough for tony not to be able to controle them then they wont be fast enough to catch him.

Newjak
Thanks thumb up No problem and by the way Tony wouldn't be stupid enough to do that

Next if the Nuke was enough to hurt Tony it would have killed the other twenty men as well.

Plus I think Tony may have some EMP shielding stick out tongue

grey fox
he would see the truck way befor it got to him and he would fly off at mach3. i dont think we have a hummer that goes mach 3 do we?

That's why theirs a parley , or to be more exact how would he see them if their covered in a tarp of some kind . Tech has it's limits , they could easily cover their nukes in something which disrupts/masks energy.

masterbruce
how old are these plains? if there old enough for tony not to be able to controle them then they wont be fast enough to catch him.

good point! in the end, we may have to resort to the technology and weapons of Yesterday to defeat the technogod of Tomorrow...

masterbruce
Or he could just say shut off their ability to fire the nukes and then fly away without having to bother with them and detonate them when he is safely away.

you're assuming all nukes could just be 'shut off'. a lot of older nukes we have in our stockpiles don't have these safeguards and will explode if combusted.

qqqqqqq
We win.

Heres how.

Tony is now screwed , those twenty remaining men come in (with their radiation suits) and they beat that son of a b*tch to death. he has fast reaction time

masterbruce
Or we could try to appease Iron Man by sending him naked girls and booze and hope he becomes a benevolent dictator.

it's better to live under the iron grip of a technogenius alcoholic than to live in a permanent nuclear winter!

TheEvilHex
That's why theirs a parley , or to be more exact how would he see them if their covered in a tarp of some kind . Tech has it's limits , they could easily cover their nukes in something which disrupts/masks energy. no way he would at least see the plains he can directly see from satellites he would see the freaking plains the fly at Mach 3 into outer space.

batdude123
No problem and by the way Tony wouldn't be stupid enough to do that

Next if the Nuke was enough to hurt Tony it would have killed the other twenty men as well.

Plus I think Tony may have some EMP shielding stick out tongue

Oh really?

qqqqqqq
one way to make tony take off his suit is too find someone to have sex with him, then the army will hit him hard when he is off guard.

TheEvilHex
no way he would at least see the plains he can directly see from satellites he would see the freaking plains the fly at Mach 3 into outer space. iron man #4-14 v4

masterbruce
one way to make tony take off his suit is too find someone to have sex with him, then the army will hit him hard when he is off guard.

or the girl having sex with him has a bomb implanted in her. but Iron Man would prob do a body scan so that prob wouldnt work.

TheEvilHex
Oh really? http://www.soulmateproductions.com/Pages/folio/ironman14-15.html

LordFear
IronMan can destroy everything in his vicinity

Mindship
I find the choice of Iron Man interesting because I have a character I've been writing short stories about, and I would describe her power as around Iron Man level: enough to be impressive, but not so much that there's no challenge for her. Still, I had to give her a major Achilles heel to level the playing field more.

Basically, once you concentrate a lot of firepower into a small, fast, alert opponent, the military is gonna have a very hard time delivering a deathblow.

qqqqqqq
or the girl having sex with him has a bomb implanted in her. but Iron Man would prob do a body scan so that prob wouldnt work. the bomb can be hidden in her boobs rolling on floor laughing

TheEvilHex
the bomb can be hidden in her boobs rolling on floor laughing he would scan her and see it

batdude123
http://www.soulmateproductions.com/Pages/folio/ironman14-15.html

You're point? I just showed Iron Man getting owned by an EMP from an immitation Thor created by HYDRA.

EMPs work on him.

juggernaut66666
You're point? I just showed Iron Man getting owned by an EMP from an immitation Thor created by HYDRA.

EMPs work on him.
The guy thinks Iron Man can beat Hal Jordan........

Starscream M
a nuke would take out IM

Innerhype
Originally posted by Starscream M
a nuke would take out IM

No it wouldn't

Starscream M
Originally posted by Innerhype
No it wouldn't he's survived a nuke before?

Innerhype
Originally posted by Starscream M
he's survived a nuke before?

Yes he's survived a nuke before, and worse.

DeathKap
Yes he's survived a nuke before, and worse.
Seriously What the f**k?

Starscream M
Yes he's survived a nuke before, and worse. in his regular armor? was he close to ground zero or far away?

and was he still functional afterwards?

Innerhype
Well IIRC Tony was using the armor that was after the Silver Centurion, he was fighting a dozen or so Fin Fang Foom dragons and after trying to combine his power with Mandrian's rings something went wrong and a massive explosion resulted.

This explosion could felt around the world and it ripped open a hole into some other dimension. Iron Man's armor was turned white but it might have still been functional.

DeathKap
Btw nice sig Innerhype

Innerhype
Originally posted by DeathKap
Btw nice sig Innerhype

Thank you.

Iron Man also has unlimited power here too, Tony could just put up his Zero-point energy shield that so far has not been punctured. It withstood the power of millions of mutants from The Collective, when low on power it withstood the pounding of several Super Skrulls, it also withstood a powerful spell of Dr. Doom's magick.

occultdestroyer
WTF?
Iron Man in an insane curbstomp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.