Silver Surfer runs this gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
How far does he get. 1 day of rest in the tougher rounds. Also Gauntlet is based on Silver Surfer best showing before Annihilation.

1.Colossus
2.Thing & Invisible Woman
3.Iron Man,Hercules & Vision
4.Dr Doom,Mister Sinister & Classic Juggernaut
rest starts now
5.Superman,Mindless Hulk & Flash
6.Air-Walker,Firelord,Terrax & Nova
7.Morg/Power Cosmic,Red Shift & Stardust

Loot

golem370
Even at his best?

lionking
we are talking about surfer gone mad and just wants to kill every one.

i say he would get to 6 or 7 for the fact that surfer could blow the world apart killing every one except for superman. by that time ssuperman will be that f**ked that surfer will rape him.

when it will start getting good is when he meets team
5 Air-Walker,Firelord,Terrax & Nova

Loot

golem370
What about Silver Surfer Herald of Galactus running this Gauntlet?

Soljer
I'm not so sure he can take five.

I mean, one on one, the Surfer takes Superman for a HEALTHY majority, and can take on the Flash.

But Superman and Flash simultaneously? I'm unconvinced.

Loot

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
How far does he get. 1 day of rest in the tougher rounds. Also Gauntlet is based on Silver Surfer best showing before Annihilation.

1.Colossus
2.Thing & Invisible Woman
3.Iron Man,Hercules & Vision
4.Dr Doom,Mister Sinister & Classic Juggernaut
rest starts now
5.Superman,Mindless Hulk & Flash
6.Air-Walker,Firelord,Terrax & Nova
7.Morg/Power Cosmic,Red Shift & Stardust

he stops at 5 why, mindless hulk has no limits surfer didn't crack onslaught flash runs around, and supes/hulk ftw

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by guy222
he stops at 5 why, mindless hulk has no limits surfer didn't crack onslaught flash runs around, and supes/hulk ftw
no expression

Soljer

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no expression

I know, it makes your eyes bleed, doesn't it?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
I know, it makes your eyes bleed, doesn't it?
I don't know if the VS forum can get any worse......

Accel
Ignoring guy222, I think 5 can take him. While he's distracted by Flash, Supes can pull out that T-Vo trick and take him down.

Loot
He has nothing to worry about from the Hulk (lest the Flash decides to amp him with the speedforce. What a terrifying idea, indeed....)

damn flash can do everything in these days.
and what if surfer destroyed earth? then it would only left superman. Of courde he would never do such a thing.
but yes he has a very good chance of stopping at 5. trying to catch flash while being attacked by superman and vice versa.

Soljer
Originally posted by Loot
damn flash can do everything in these days.
and what if surfer destroyed earth? then it would only left superman. Of courde he would never do such a thing.
but yes he has a very good chance of stopping at 5. trying to catch flash while being attacked by superman and vice versa.

If Surfer destroyed the Earth, the Flash could still breathe so long as he had his speed force aura up. And I would assume that he WOULD, considering this is a fight. :-P.

Loot
If Surfer destroyed the Earth, the Flash could still breathe so long as he had his speed force aura up. And I would assume that he WOULD, considering this is a fight. :-P.

can flash move in space, can he survive? and if so, how?

Soljer
can flash move in space, can he survive? and if so, how?

Yes, and yes.

He's ran in space on numerous occasions. As far as survival goes, his speed force aura sustains him without food, water, or oxygen.

As far as plot devices go, the speed force is numero uno.

Loot
Yes, and yes.

He's ran in space on numerous occasions. As far as survival goes, his speed force aura sustains him without food, water, or oxygen.

As far as plot devices go, the speed force is numero uno.

i believe in that, but flash moving in space sounds kinda exagerating, they are really pushing the character.

King Kandy
He can maybe beat five, but he gets blunted at six.

Accel
i believe in that, but flash moving in space sounds kinda exagerating, they are really pushing the character.
It's nothing new. Barry Allen once raced Pre-Crisis Superman around the universe.

Loot
Originally posted by Accel
It's nothing new. Barry Allen once raced Pre-Crisis Superman around the universe.

my knoledge on flash is not that good.

After knowing this i realise step 5 is going to be harder to pass then i tough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.