Michelangelo vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
No weapons or claws(H2H only)

Who takes it?

golem370
Wolverine hands down. You know Wolverine is suppose to be a master of every fighting style on Earth? He should be able to defeat all of the Turtles with their weapons Splinter & Shedder together.

H. S. 6
Michelangelo's going to win, after a long fight. His stamina is far greater than Wolverine's. After all, he laid on his back for hours on end while painting the Sistine Chapel. Who does that these days?

golem370
laughing out loud

golem370
Wolverine - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t361370.html

guy222
Originally posted by darthgoober
No weapons or claws(H2H only)

Who takes it?

i did like casey jones, but taking howlett

boriquaking55
Michelangelo wouldn't be able to hurt Wolverine enough, he's not doing anything to the adamantium skeleton.

golem370
Casey is just a punk lol

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Casey is just a punk lol

laughing

he did get the girl

Metalmanx
Mikey for the win. Aside from his incredible martial arts ability, he's also got superhuman stats to aid him in battle. Plus, the ability to dodge a headshot near instantly by ducking his head into his shell could prove to be a very crafty technique.

jinzin
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Mikey for the win. Aside from his incredible martial arts ability, he's also got superhuman stats to aid him in battle. Plus, the ability to dodge a headshot near instantly by ducking his head into his shell could prove to be a very crafty technique.
metalman thinks wolverine loses for a change..
roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey-dude
without his healing factor i say raph takes it but not miche

golem370
Wolverine has decades of Experience in Martial Arts and Military Training he is over 100 years old.

Kento
Originally posted by spidey-dude
without his healing factor i say raph takes it but not miche

Mikey is a much better fighter then Raph though not as strong.

confused And unless something big has happened Logan can still be KOed and he doesn't always use his "expert" Martial Arts in like any comic I've ever read.

I believe Mikey could easily annoy Logan off his game exactly like he does with Raph when they fight and win.

jinzin
Originally posted by Kento

confused And unless something big has happened Logan can still be KOed and he doesn't always use his "expert" Martial Arts in like any comic I've ever read.

I believe Mikey could easily annoy Logan off his game exactly like he does with Raph when they fight and win.

then you belive wrong....

the two most prolific mouths of marvel, deadpool and spiderman can't throw wolvie off his game using trash talk but mikey's gonna suceed where they have failed?

Also, if you've never seen wolverine use skill, then you probably haven't ventured much into his character past team books...

and yes he can be knocked out, but not by the likes of mikey...

TheEvilHex
Originally posted by Kento

I believe Mikey could easily annoy Logan off his game exactly like he does with Raph when they fight and win. what the hell Wolverine lived and trained in japan as a samurai. wolverine wins this 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.