Flashernaut runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
Ok Flash and Juggernaut randomly meet at some bar. They bgein to talk about there powers and their weaknesses. Flash talks about not being strong anough or durable enough while Cain talks about not being fast enough. They hear eachother and being comaparing abilities and feats. Finally they get the bright idea to combine into one powerful being.

After many years of hunting and thinking they eventually do it and become well a Flashernaut so who cna stop them.

The people trying

Warm-Up

Spiderman, Venom, Deathstroke, Batman

Actual fights:
1) Ironman, Namor, Aquaman, Atom Smasher are the first line of defense

2) Superman comes to town

3) Thor God of Thunder can no longer sit by and decides to fight

4) Wonder Woman and Gladiator come to fight

5) Silver Surfer and Green Lantern Hal come with the backing of the power cosmic and the OA power(not Parallex or Spectre Hal)

6) If they make it this far then all the heros from before join forces and decide to rest and come back healthy and ready to fight. So everyone from 1-5 against Flashernaut

7) Some high-powered Villains decide this new guy is cutting in on their turf way to much.
So Thanos, Despero togehter do they have what it takes no prep

Finally if they make it this far they decide to match their powers against true Gods

Odin and Darkseid w/o OE(He just can't erase them from extence everything else he can do still works.)

golem370
Despero & Thanos beat him.

Newjak
Originally posted by golem370
Despero & Thanos beat him. Why stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Newjak
Why stick out tongue

Yeah what could survive and Ifinite Mass Body Slam?

Soljer
I'm thinking that a combination of Oa and Cosmic energies could likely stop the Flashernaut.

Newjak
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm thinking that a combination of Oa and Cosmic energies could likely stop the Flashernaut. Interesting care to enlighten a bit more on it.

I mean some of the abilities these two could have would be pretty high end. Imagine Flash power vibrating Juggernaut's body to go through something or a Warp Speed unstoppable punch to the head.

By the way for the Flashernaut to advance they would have to manage to pull out a majority win ratio on who their facing

Ptr_Grifin
Shoot, from all the ridiculous feats I have read Flash doing in the Juggernaut vs Flash Thread, I say they make it all the way.

Unstoppable speed force FTW!

swerve1988
the only force in the uviverse that could stop them would be APOC

Newjak
bump

King Kandy
They stop at eight.

I don't care what you say, you aren't making it past multiple skyfathers.

NiņoAraņa
Yeah, 8) is prob. thier stopping spot.....somehow? idk they seem pretty powerful......

edit: is this Classic Juggs?

Newjak

King Kandy
Odin hurls them into another dimension then collapses the dimension.

Bye bye, even the Juggernaut's not surviving that.

NiņoAraņa
Yes Classic Juggs in all his former Glory yeah, i pretty much stick to what i was saying.

get's to 8 easy, then stops hard.

Newjak

Symmetric Chaos
Really even past 7 easily erm

Yeah if you gave Thanos and Despero some prep they might take a couple though.

Stops at eight no matter what.

King Kandy
Really even past 7 easily erm
That one takes some time, but they win eventually.

Newjak
Hmm interesting so by taking to possible high-herald level people we basically get someone who cna beat two high team wreckers in Despero and Thanos

King Kandy
Hmm interesting so by taking to possible high-herald level people we basically get someone who cna beat two high team wreckers in Despero and Thanos
Yup. Those guys don't have the power to beat up Juggernaut, and They might have trouble even catching him, if he has Flash speed.

Did you know Juggernaut is a high level mystic? He stalemated Nightmare in his own realm just using magic.

Newjak
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yup. Those guys don't have the power to beat up Juggernaut, and They might have trouble even catching him, if he has Flash speed.

Did you know Juggernaut is a high level mystic? He stalemated Nightmare in his own realm just using magic. Yes at one time I had the comic on my computer. He really showed off some good traits in that fight and one of the reasons wh y isay Cain is probably one of the most under utilized powers on marvel Earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.