The insane asylum:Lost souls:RP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Baby Bear
Clyde woke up in his dorm room."I wonder what time it is?"he asked himself.Clyde put on his clothes and headed to his class.He was putting things in his locker." I guess its another day at the office..I hate math class!!"he said looking at his math text book as he slammed the locker closed and walked down the hallway.

( We will start of at the school so we get some time to get to know each others characters)

Darkchoco
Josh walked into school, almost getting bombarded by the football team. He picked his glasses off the floor and walked to math class. He spotted the lovelyLauren and he decided he was finally going to talk to her, but her boyfriend showed up. Instead Josh Sighed and sat down in one of the seats and took out his laptop and camera.

Silent Coyote
Matt walked into the math classroom in his regular but different clothes. Today he was wearing long red basketball shorts and a long but short sleeved black shirt. He walked over next to the most gorgeous and best girl in the world Lauren his girlfriend. He sat down next to her and looked at her.

"Hey gorgeous how is your day going so far?"

Matt said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

(is that a good or ok first post)

Baby Bear
(Thats good enough silent coyote)

Clyde ran into the math class."Hope I have a stupid test today!!"he murmured.He slammed the math book on the desk and sat in the seat.Clyde looked over and saw a boy trying to flirt with a girl.Clyde rolled his eyes.He balled up a piece of paper and threw it at the boy.

Silent Coyote
(o u done it now lol classroom fight lol jp stick out tongue )

Matt felt something hit him from behind. He turned around and saw a piece of paper on the floor. He then looked back behind him and saw a boy sitting at his desk and suspected that he was the one that had thrown the paper ball at him so he picked it and threw it back at him and hit him in the chest after it had bounced off of the kids desk.

"Hey what was that for, can't you see im trying to talk to my girl."

Matt said and then he turned around and looked back at Lauren.

Baby Bear
Clyde got up and picked up a pen"I will stab you keep it up!!"as he held the boy to the wall.All of a sudden the teacher came into the room."Hey you two stop it!!!"the teacher yelled.Clyde forced the boy off and sat back in his seat."Alright class I have a special announcement!!"she said happy.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie came in her class late. She could feel anger rising and she smirked. She waved to theboys and then sat in the back where no one was suppose to seat. She stared at everyone smiling.

Silent Coyote
Matt grabbed the boys arm as he was against the wall and then he let go when the teacher came in.

"Do it again and see what happens and i advise you that we should be friends rather then enimies because if we are enimies we will both get hurt."

Matt said leaving the boy to think about what he said as he sat back down in his seat next to Lauren.

"dam what's that kids problem i didnt even say anything mean to him."

Matt said to his girlfriend Lauren, then he looked up to the front of the classroom at the teacher.

Baby Bear
The teacher looked at them."You all will going on a trip to a island!!"she said.Clyde looked at her"Oh really?"Clyde stuffed his pen in his pocket."Well why are we going to this trip anyway?"he asked the teacher."Well cuz you recieve good grades in freshman anfd junior year."

Silent Coyote
Matt looked at the teacher and was surprised he then asked

"The collage will actually let us go on a trip by ourselves to a island that we don't know of yet?"

Matt looked behind him at the boy in the desk and stuck out his hand

"Hey wanna be friends i thought right now would be the best time to ask you and i dont know about this island and if it is just us students going i think me and you should be friends or atleast not want to kill each other because the other students might need us. So friends?"

Baby Bear
Clyde looked at the boy"Alright man, you want to be friends that fine with me"as he shook his hand."Well you children should head off to your dorms and get ready for your trips!!"Clyde sat on the desk"Are you sure we really deserve this trip cuz I was kicked off the football team cuz of this dumb math class was failing me!"he whispered.

Silent Coyote
"Alright cool now we can protect everyone in this class if need be im deffinitly going to be protecting my girlfriend lauren here."

Matt said as he turned around,Matt heard what Clyde had said and turned back around.

"Hey same thing here this stupid math class almost got me kicked off of the basketball team."

Baby Bear
"Well join the bandwagon thats why I got kicked off of the football team!"he said.Clyde looked at the teacher.The teacher said"wait here is your math test you took"Clyde looked down at the paper "What?..A..I failed?"he looked at the paper surprised.Clyde grabbed his books and walked out the class rooom to his locker.

Silent Coyote
After Clyde had left the room Matt kissed his girlfriend on the cheek and got up.

"I'm going to my dorm now to pack ok i'll see you later."

Matt said as he grabbed his bag and walked out of the math classroom. He passed Clyde who was at his locker while he was on his way to his dorm.

"Im guessing it didn't go that well?"

Matt said with a little snicker.

"Well im going to my dorm to pack for this little trip we are taking come by if you wanna chat and or chill ight."

Matt said as he walked off towards the math wing exit and to his dorm.

Baby Bear
Clyde threw his books into his locker."I hate math!!"he said in anger.Walked down the hall with his paper.He looked at the paper and tore it in half and threw it on the floor."Maybe I should go visit that guy!"he said to himself.

(maybe we should wait for lauren cuz im planning to break u and her up) evil face

Silent Coyote
y do u wanna break us up ????

and yea ur using the sig i mad eu lol big grin

Baby Bear
(I don't know!)

Silent Coyote
im bored so posting something lol

Matt was in his dorm room with the tv on espn and he was packing some clothes he ha dleft the door open.

Baby Bear
Clyde walked to matthews dorm room."Hey man im sorry"he said in a toned voice.Clyde looked at the tv"What are are you watchin?Patriots vs colts? I hope the patriots win"he smiled.Clyde started to do push-ups on the floor."Hey you remeber that game against venice college?Yeah that football game against them?"

Silent Coyote
Matt turned around and saw Clyde in the doorway

"its ight and yea i want the patriots to win to and ye si remember that game."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sat in the classroom still alone staring forward. She yawned and grabbed her books and walked to the door. The truth is she did actually like school....but she didn't want ANYONE to no. She walked out carrying her books at her side. She passed a room and saw the to boys that were in her class earleir even though the door was open, she decided to knock on the door.

Silent Coyote
Matt looked up and he now saw a girl at his door

"uuuuuhhh umm hello....and who.....are....you...?"

matt said scracthing his head

Kuchiki
Lauren was walking down a hallway surrounded by friends as always. She was wearing a white shirt underneath an brown, low-cut Abercrombie sweater. She had on Capri's since it was a hot day. Her next class, band, was on the other side on the campus, so she had a ways to walk. Her friends classes were on the way over there, but she was going to walk alone for a while.

So there she was, walking alone. Her pale blue Hollister bag was bouncing at her waist and she held her flute case in her right hand. Today was a good day; it was sunny, but no too hot, and there was a cool breeze. The sun was shining on her medium dark brown skin, warming her up even more.

Baby Bear
Clyde sat up and stopped doing push-ups."Well hello there?"he said smiling at the girl."Well you heard about that trip we have to go on?"he asked the girl.Clyde picked up the football and tossed it in the air."We better get ready before the bus leaves us!"

Silent Coyote
ooc sorry but when r we leaving for the island because if lauren is in band class how will she know to catch the bus ima try something all i can think of

Matt was wondering where Lauren was so he picked up his cell phone and went to text messages and sent Lauren a text message.

"You know we have to pack for the trip and get on the bus in time right where are you?"

Kuchiki
(Oh, I just figured that the teacher would give us at least a day versus a couple hours to get our things packed up. And then going to our other classes would also make more sense.)

Jenny_Bug
Jessie eyes were wide. "CRAP!,"She said. "Oh by the way im Jessie....catch yall lata...go to get ready!!"She said half worried. "Adios,"She yelled and ran down the hall down to her room. She unlocked it and walked in leaving the door cracked. She gently took out her clothes and put them in her bag and took her novel and lap harp into the bag. She took a little study book and put it away safe in the bottom. She added a few little extra things and walked out her room and set her back pack over her shoulder. She put her sun glasses on her eyes and smiled. She locked her door and put the keys in her skirt pocket. She slowly walked down the hall.

Silent Coyote
Matt had just finished packing his things, so he then went over and turned off the tv and threw his bag over his shoulder and grabbed his singlasses put them on and grabbed his key locked the door and looked at Clyde.

"So you know when we are suppost to get on the bus?"

Darkchoco
Josh sat in his photography class. He was so excited, He finally found a good story for his interview for the internship. He was going to be in a real island with a old hospital that closed down. After class he went to his room to pack, he tried searching for info on the island. But for some weird reason there were no matches.

Kuchiki
Lauren had almost forgotten about the class trip. As soon as the period was over, she shot out of the classroom and into her dorm. She roommate was already there waiting for Lauren.

"Where were you?"

"I just forgot about the trip. Sorry."

"That's fine but you better hurry."

"I know, I know." she said and opened up one of her droors. She tossed open as suitcase and started to put in jeans and shorts on the bottom. She then put shirts of all colors onto the top of it. In no time at all, she was done.

She emptied out her Hollister bag and put her iPod, phone, camera, and other things she would need in it. She left the dorm with her roommate and headed for the front of the school.

Darkchoco
Josh finished packing all his Ireland and Hollister clothes, placed his Ipod, Laptop, Camera, Cell Phone, and bow (just in case) in his bag. He started walking out the door, when he turned into the dark room, ran over to his bed, and grabbed his monkey. He locked the door, and ran to the ronde vu point for the bus.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked side to side and smiled. She ran down the hall to the front office sliding on the ground stoping. The person shook her head disappointly. Jessie just turned her head away and set her stuff down. Jessie looked out and saw some guy running also.

Darkchoco
Josh came over by her and sat down next to her. "did i miss the bus?" he asked.

Kuchiki
"Come on lets go sit over there." her roommate said.

Laurens wrist was grabbed by her friend and she was dragged over there. She put her luggage down and set her bag on her lap. She sighed and looked over at the guy sitting next to her.

"Hi. she said sweetly.

Baby Bear
Clyde ran out the room"I got to hurry up and get to my dorm room and pack my stuff before the bus leaves me!"he said running.Clyde finally reached his room panting.He packed his clothes and items."Well thats just about all I would need!"he said to himself.He looked out the window and saw the buzz parked outside."Oh snap!!...the bus is here."he grabbed his I-pod of his dresser.He sped down the hallway and reached the gang of kids that were waiting to catch the same bus."Well im not late after all!"as he walked outside with his backpack.

Kuchiki
"Come one, lets get on before the good seats are taken." Lauren said getting up and pushing her way through the crowd. Of course, being the person she was, she got to the front with out any problems. Everyone was nice to her, everyone.

Darkchoco
'Omg Omg Omg Shes said Hi to me!!!' Thought Josh, He tried to utter Hello back but nothing could come out of his mouth "Erm..uhh....ooo." He just got up silently got up and walked to the bus. "Smooth Josh"

Jenny_Bug
"No...not yet,"She said smiling. "So.....ya know where we're goin?"She said looking at him now. She glance down but it was noticable because of her sunglasses. She got up and took her stuff walking towards the bus.

Silent Coyote
bbl er1

Darkchoco
"I dont know where were going, all i know is that its an island with and old hospital on it, I tried researching it but i got zero matches, Weird isnt it?" Josh Said to the girl. "I hope its not a boring tour of the hospital, i need a very good story for my internship at the Daily Planet (lmao)"

Darkchoco
(Be back in like 4 or 5 hours if you guys like are leaving, make my character get on the bus and like melt over laurens beauty or something xD)

Silent Coyote
ok im back

Matt got on the bus and of course sat down next to Lauren

"hey gorgeous how has your day been, you ready for this trip?"

He said as he put his bag on the floor

Baby Bear
Clyde sat on the bus wondering"How long will this ride be?"he asked himself.He took out a pack of gum and started to chew it.Clyde looked over his seat and saw Matt talking to the same girl in math class."Hmm..I wonder if he trying to flirt with her."he whispered.Clyde laid on the bus seat and looked up at the sealing listening to his I-pod.

Silent Coyote
( ok kucki wanted to take matt back so i am now spike ok i have my bio in the other thread)

Spike knew he was late so he just threw some clothes in a bag along with his lap top,cell phone and ipod. He then ran out of the room and slammed the door shut and locked it. Spike then threw his bag over his shoulder and ran down the halls to a bus and the bus was about to leave but he caught it in time he threw his bag into the bus and the driver stopped from closing the door then Spike ran onto the bus and grabbed his bag. Spike then went back to a seat and sat down next to a kid that looked familiar but he didn't know him (thats u clyde).

"Hey my names Spike and im on the basketball team ima star you look familar whats your name."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie slid on the bus quickly. She laughed to herself thinking of how funny it would be to do something stupid. Like randomly smacking guys upside there head. She got and evil look in her eyes and the driver told her to sit down. Jessie snapped to attention and sat in the back.

SpadeKing
D.J. ran in holding three different bags panting.

"Man why everyone left me asleep? thats G'd up"

He walked slowly to the back of the bus not that he was always feeling left out or anything, he just needed some place to lay out and rest and some room for his bags. He knew he was gonna be in trouble once he got back cause he missed all of his classes so far due to sleeping the entire day and forgot about a quiz.

Kuchiki
(I'll post a pretty long response tomorrow, when I feel a bit more motivated.)

Darkchoco
Josh Fell asleep on the bench waiting for the bus and no one even tried to wake him up, he awoke when the bus beeped,he ran onto the bus, feeling left out. He looked at Lauren, she is the most beautiful thing, then he saw her boyfriend, with a mean look. Josh gulped and went to the back. He slipped his ipod into his ear, and let the songs take him away.

Baby Bear
(sorry guys I was watching resident evil:Apocalypse)

Clyde looked at the boy that sat next to him."Oh you play for the basketball team,huh?"he asked.Clyde looked at him"Well i play on the football team!"Clyde leaned his head against the seat looking at the ceiling.

Silent Coyote
"So when do we arrive at this so called island?"

Spike asked Clyde as he layed back in his seat.

SpadeKing
D.J. heard Clyde and opened his eyes up and smiled.

"Don't you mean 'USE TO' Clyde? you know how coach is about the grades here."

D.J. pulled out his Ipod from his gym bag and began searching through an endless library of songs to listen to.

Baby Bear
Clyde looked at D.J."Thats very funny man!"he said."You know coach shouldn't have kicked me off the team,I was one of the best running backs!!"he said ashamed.Clyde then turned his head to spike"I don't know but I got a bad feeling about this!!"Clyde put his I pod away.

Silent Coyote
"me to for some reason but anyways i hope we get there soon"

Spike said as he looked for more songs

(hey can we ge tto the island tonight/day plz lol so we can really get this thing rollin)

SpadeKing
"pshh you know that dorell is better than you, heh but seriously you need to get back both our WRs are injured and dorell sucks I have no one to pass to and I'm afraid to hand him the ball but I'm still doing good at the kick returning as the only QB in the league to do it!"

D.J. enjoyed being RB just with Clyde already being a good RB himself he figured he would switch to QB for the sake of the team but he consistantly bug the coach about starting at return still. He pulled out a nintendo DS lite and popped in mario and began playing.

Silent Coyote
Spike was bored with his ipod so he put it in his bag and pulled out his psp and started playing killzone.

(30 min till we arrive at island plz)

SpadeKing
(nope 24 hours happy )

Darkchoco
Josh fell asleep again. He dreamed when he was in highschool and how his house was right next door to Laurens, but yet they have never said a word to each other. He thinks thatshedidnt even notice him.:/
THe Bus hit a Bump in the rode and sturred Josh from his sleep. He took out his laptop and started editing one of his scary movies.

Baby Bear
The bus stopped at the docks with a bunch of boats."This is where we are going?"clyde asked.He looked out the window"well this is going to be a pain isn't it?"asked himself.Clyde got off the bus and examined the horizon."Oh snap!!..Look..Look!!There it is the island!"he shouted as he rushed to the boat excited."I guess we're about to have a little adventure!"he said looking at spike.

Silent Coyote
Spike jumped up and looked out the window he then grabbed his stuff and ran out to the boat and stood next to Clyde.

"Dude this feels bad but it's going to be so much fun. Well what you waiting for lets get on the boat."

Darkchoco
Josh put his laptop back into his backpack. He walked off the boss and looked at the island. It was filled with lots of fog and you could hardly see the island. Josh shivered. 'Spooky' he thought. He shrugged it off and boarded the boat.

SpadeKing
"nah you wanna know what feels bad? try having having a 425 lb. lineman nailing you from the back and then falling on you then tell em about bad feelings."

D.J. looked out the window and sighed.

"Why did I come here? I'd rather be getting chewed out at by the coach then go to that boring looking place."

Silent Coyote
Spike heard the person who said spooky and looked at him

"Spooky yea but thats what's going to make it fun. boring i dont know D.J it may look boring but it prolly isn't."

Spike grabbed his bag and boarded the boat

"you coming Clyde"

Spike yelled back to Clyde

SpadeKing
D.J. sat up and pulled up his bags nodding in disbeleif at the place.

"anywhere that ain't a beach with girls lying there is boring to me sh..."

D.J. took a look at the boat then at the water, he wasn't that good of a swimmer, he could swim but he couldn't tread water and it looked like a long way to go anything could happen... and he sometimes happens to get seasick.

Silent Coyote
"Well i have to agree with you there D.J."

Spike said with a grin on his face

Kuchiki
Lauren got off the bus with her friends. She arched her back backwards and stretched out her arms. She was so stiff from sitting down for that long time. She yawned and slug her bag over her shoulder. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She could barely see anything through the thick fog. She extended her arms out and started walking slowly. She bumped into someone and felt around to grab their arm. It was Josh. She had seen him somewhere before, but couldn't remember where.

"Oh, sorry" she said politely. She grabbed a railing and stepped closer to where she thought was the edge. The boat was creepy. Whenever someone stepped somewhere, it would echo throughout the whole boat. And the fog wasn't getting any thinner.
----

Matthew stepped onto the boat and stood near the bow. Apparently he would have to look for Lauren some other time.

Darkchoco
' I knew she noticed me from somewhere' Josh thought as he walked on the boat, and sat down. He closed his eyes to escape the fog.

Jenny_Bug
(sorry but recap)

Darkchoco
(We all got out of the bus and noticed the dense fog around the island,than we got onto the boat to take us there, and waiting till everyone gets on to take off)

SpadeKing
D.J. walked on the boat closing his eyes he knew he was going to throw up on the boat sooner or later so he attempted to zone it out by just keeping focus on the DS and hopefully no looking overboard.

SpadeKing
(sry ignore this post)

Jenny_Bug
(okie dokie...got it)

Jessie walked off the bus. When she came into the dense fog she couldn't see. She took her shads off and looked around. She kept walknig towards the boat. She got on it and sat down.

Krone

SpadeKing
"yo Jessie we did have a math test today didn't we? If so I'm gonna end up like Clyde over there off the football team."

D.J. kept to looking at the DS even though he was speaking to someone cause just looking up would began to make him dizzy and sick.

Darkchoco
(Can the boat take off already jeez lol)

Silent Coyote
Spike was looking around bored

"god will this boat ever leave and take us to the island."

Spike said out of boredom and just like that the boat started moving

"hhhhhhhmmmmmm thats a little spooky."

Kuchiki
Let's see.....who can I see here? she thought looking around. Spike. she walked over to him carefully. She was never good on boats, they always made her seasick. But she loved the ocean, she couldn't get enough of the water. Maybe not this water, but clean ocean water.

"Spike!" she called out and sat down next to him. Her eyes were warm, but no one could see that. Her eyes were hidden behind her sun glasses. (like in the pic)

"Do you know where Matthew is?" she said with a smile. The boat wasn't moving all that fast, but it seemed that way because of the wind blowing hard.

Silent Coyote
Spike turned around and saw his best friends amazing girlfriend that he wished he could go with approach him. He sat down next to her and looked at her.

"actually no i don't know where he is i haven't really seen him all day i wonder what he is up to?"

Spike said as he went to put a arm around Laurens shoulder and then relized he was doing something he would regret if matt saw him so he stopped mid-way and put it back down by his side.

"i wonder how long it will be till we get to this island?"

Kuchiki
"Oh..." she said sounding gloomy. "Lately he's been avoiding me, and he hasn't been speaking with me a lot...I think I'm going to break up with him soon. Maybe once we get off the boat." she said with her fists tightly closed.

"So," she said changing the subject, "What do you think this island is going to be like?"

Silent Coyote
A thought went threw Spikes mind and he went with it. Spike put his arm around Laurens shoulder to comfort her and to calm her down.

"Hey Lauren calm down i understand and he's also been avoiding me lately to and i dont know why. And about this island i dont know either but i've got a bad feeling about coming to this island but i dont know why i would have a bad feeling for this island besides the fog and a old nut house used to being on this island."

Spike thought the hospital could still be on the island and something could be in it. then he shook his head.

"No it couldn't be its been like forever."

Spike said forgetting that he was thinking to himself.

Kuchiki
"Hey Spike." Matthew said standing in front of them. "Hey Lauren. What's up with the island? I've heard rumors that mental people and murders came here." A gust of wind rocked the boat back and forth.
"Lauren, you shouldn't have come on this trip, you know you get sea sick easily."
---

It was true. She was getting sea sick. She felt the effects of nausea take over her body. And the wind wasn't helping. She held her stomach tightly as Matthew put his hand on her shoulder.

Silent Coyote
Spike jumped and took his arm from around Laurens shoulder and got up and walked off

"uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh...sup...matt..umm.yea........cya."

Spike said scarescly as he walked away, he had gotten caught with his arm around his best friends girl friends shoulder he knew it was wrong but he couldn't help it she needed conforting.

Kuchiki
(I really don't want to do the whole conversation thing between the two of them, so I'll just say they broke up already.)

Don't worry, you made the right decision. That's what she kelp telling herself.

"I think we should just be friends, ok?" That's what he said. And that was what she was thinking. She sat there alone for pretty much the first time. Her friend was no where to be found, and her stomach wasn't being all that kind to her. She sighed and closed her eyes. Usually that took her mind off of the sea sickness, and it did work. She wasn't nauseas, so she stood up and stretched her arms out.

Silent Coyote
Spike saw Lauren and Matt was gone so he went back over to her he could tell she was said. He walked up behind her and put his hands on her shoulders.

"Hey are you ok you look sad did Matt do something to you?"

Spike said rubbing her shoulders trying to comfort her

Kuchiki
She jumped up when he came behind her. The nausea was returning again.

"No, I'm fine. You just scared me, that's it." she said. "I'm going to get some water, ok?" she said walking away. She didn't know where any water was, so she went to the nearest person, Josh.

"Excuse me," she said tapping on his shoulder. "Do you know where I can find some water?"

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by SpadeKing
"yo Jessie we did have a math test today didn't we? If so I'm gonna end up like Clyde over there off the football team."

D.J. kept to looking at the DS even though he was speaking to someone cause just looking up would began to make him dizzy and sick.

Jessie never was on a boat ever before. She never opened her eyes once on the boat. She put her shades back on. "I supose we did D.J,"She said smiling. She opened an eye to look at him then shut it quickly. "You look not well....sea sick?"She asked.

SpadeKing
"Don't f**kin remind me!"

D.J. looked up and then ran over to the railing side and began vomitting everywhere in the ocean, so there goes the ideas of fishing for food while they were there. he wiped his mouth and spit out more and then began the process all over.

Silent Coyote
Spike turned around and watched Lauren walk away. He then went over to his bag and opened it up feeling around his bag and then finding his bottle of water. Spike took the bottle of water out of his bag and zipped it shut he then walked over to Lauren and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Here you go gorgeous."

Spike said handing Lauren the water bottle

Jenny_Bug
Jessie frowned and shook her head. She hit her arm. "why do i got to be dumb like that!"She screamed in her head. She ran over to him. "Im so sorry,"She said putting an hand on his shoulder. She tried to get him to relax.

SpadeKing
"nah its ok I was jus-"

D.J. turn back over and began throwing up again then he jumped back as something hopped up at him and he began scrambling back towards the middle of the boat and when he looked back he began looking a litle embarassed as he noticed it was only a small fish.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie couldn't help but gigle. She lifted her shades and began to feel dizzy. She swayed as she put down her shades back down over her peircing blue eyes. She walked to her pack and got a bottle of water. She walked back over to D.J and bent down. "I didn't mean....."She started to say. She gave him the water. "Here have it,"She said getting up and sitting back down.

Kuchiki
Originally posted by Silent Coyote
Spike turned around and watched Lauren walk away. He then went over to his bag and opened it up feeling around his bag and then finding his bottle of water. Spike took the bottle of water out of his bag and zipped it shut he then walked over to Lauren and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Here you go gorgeous."

Spike said handing Lauren the water bottle

"Excuse me?" she said in a mean way. Something wasn't right. He had never called her gorgeous before, why now, when she had just broken up with Matthew?

"I don't need it, I'm fine now." she said turning away from him. "Sorry for wasting your time, Josh." she said and walked away. She remembered seeing a guy, D.J, throw up earlier. She spotted them and walked over to them.

"Are you feeling alright?" she said with a worried look on her face. "I have the same problem." She smiled and stuck out her hand to the girl.

"Lauren's the name. I don't believe we've met."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie shook her hand and smiled. "im Jessie,"She said. She sighed and closed her eyes again trying to make the dizziness to go away.

SpadeKing
"nah like I said its aight"

He kept the water though just incase everyone ended up stranded on that place for real with nothing at all he'll be the one not drinking from salty throwed up in ocean water. He went over to the fish and kicked it off the edge mimicking the football team's kicker silly girly looking pose that always made the team laugh.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie watched him and fell back laughing. She couldn't stop and then she started coughing. She took deep breaths calming down but there was a giggle from here to there. She started to feel dizzy when she tried sitting back up. She fell back again. "Stupid boat,"She mumbled letting her arm drop and hit the floor.

SpadeKing
"yo you alright?!"

D.J. rushed over and kneeled next to her, He lifted her up and sat her back down in he chair.

"So I guess I'm not the only one with seasickness?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie laughed. "nope guess not...i get real dizzy,"She said putting her hand on her head. "But im fine,"She said and smiled. She took off her shades and put them on her head. "now im not dizzy but i got a tiny headache....don't you hate boats?"She said.

SpadeKing
"I just hate being out at the sea"

He glanced back to see if they were anywhere close to the island the sooner they got off the boat the better.

"hey if you need anytype of medicine or sumthin tell me, I can hook you up wit it my mom be sending in all types of medicine just to make sure I dont get sick she overprotective."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed. "yea sure....i don't need nothing yet,"She said getting up like she was fine. "Thanks,"She said winking at him. She walked to the edge and staired at the water. "The only way to get rid of what you hate is to face it face to...face,"She said.

SpadeKing
"so you saying that if I wanna get rid of my math test once I get back is face it face to face? cause I didn't study for it too busy celebrating cause we're on the way to the BCS TITLE GAME!!!!"

D.J. shouted it so loud if you were at the island you could probably hear it, the football team was a popular attraction at the college ever since D.J. and Clyde both landed on the team but people never thought of D.J. to be that good from the RB to QB transition. he looked at Jessie and walked over and leaned on the rail.

"yea it actually does look pretty nice, I guess except for when you have fish flyin at your head."

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Kuchiki
"Excuse me?" she said in a mean way. Something wasn't right. He had never called her gorgeous before, why now, when she had just broken up with Matthew?

"I don't need it, I'm fine now." she said turning away from him. "Sorry for wasting your time, Josh." she said and walked away. She remembered seeing a guy, D.J, throw up earlier. She spotted them and walked over to them.

"Are you feeling alright?" she said with a worried look on her face. "I have the same problem." She smiled and stuck out her hand to the girl.

"Lauren's the name. I don't believe we've met."

(SHit Sorry)
Josh felt her tap him as she walked away, "oh shit" he thought. "This is it" Josh got up and went over to Lauren, "Sorry, I was listening to my Ipod and i kindaaaa zoned out" Lauren could totally tell that this was hard for Josh. He tried the best he could. He then did a magic trick and water came out of no where. "Was this what you wanted?" Josh smiled thinking he was doing good.

Kuchiki
"Yeah...Thanks." she said with a smile. She gently took the water and drank some.
"Sorry, I just get seasick easily. I just wish we could get on the island already." she sighed.

Darkchoco
Josh sat down next to her, he took out his laptop. "whats your favorite movie? It will take your mind off the sea" Josh said, hoping he can talk to her more and get to know her.

SpadeKing
(why is everyone taking my seasick idea I dont feel special anymore cry)

Darkchoco
( you shouldnt xD lmao jp)

Jenny_Bug
(you still special.....lots and lots big grin)

Jessie leaned further over. "its pretty,"She thought leaning back. "face it face to face,"She mumbled. "thats what my dad taught me,"She said and smiled. She yawned. "When are going get there!"She said.

SpadeKing
"wanna know what my pops taught me? if I drop the football he has a studded belt and he'll be all over me wit it no matter how old I get."

He continued staring at the water nodding in disbeleif at the thought of what would've happen if he ever did drop the ball once.

"Yea I wanna know when we get there too, I need to get a room I need to call and ask someone if they remember any of the answers to the test... ey Jessie you rmeember a thing from it?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie was went from a smile to an confused look. "Test??"She said. "I don't think i had took it yet,"She said and sighed. "Which makes me a mess,"She thought. She looked at him. "Sorry,"She said.

SpadeKing
"eh I guess we're both gonna be failing once we get back"

D.J. drop his head on the railing and then looked back at Jessie.

"Hey once we get to the Island lets find something to eat and somewhere to study, good idea?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie nodded. "okay..."She said. She frowned and looked around. He was the first person she told about her studying. She leaned to his ear. "Don't tell anyone i study ok!"She said leaning back. "It'll ruin my life...you know,"She said looking at the water.

SpadeKing
"aight I got ya, I barerly do it anyway its just a thing a do to keep myself on the sports teams."

he amde sure to keep his voice down so no one would wondered what he was talking about. He never really talked to her besides that one time he threw a paperball and it hit the teacher and they were talking about it all day.

"So uh, what ya interests?"

Jenny_Bug
"football, basketball, writing,"She said. "on free time at the same time reading and skateboarding,"She said and smiled. "You interests?"She asked.

SpadeKing
"furreal? almost same for me, football, basketball, and track though, I do a little reading over the time though most of the time its studying and tha skateboard thing... it ain't workin for me I already broke my board and my arm. you ever been to one of our football games?"

D.J. was overly excited about sports sometimes he'll never shut up.

Jenny_Bug
"no...i haven't,"She said rubbing her head. "i would love to go to one though,"She said smiling brightly. "I bet you team rocks,"She said.

SpadeKing
"I bet it does cause we're going to the National title game and you know the QB everyone talks about at school"

He walked over to his gym bag and pulled out a jersey with his name on the back and the number 7.

"thats me"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie examined it. "oh i remember....about the talk in school,"She said. "you're talked about alot by the girls at least,"She said laughing.

SpadeKing
"cause the guys are haters."

D.J. smiled as he slipped on the jersey and went back to standing next to Jessie and turn to her eye-to-eye.

"so were you in the talk too?"

Jenny_Bug
She laughed. "Yes alot,"She said. "its funny what was said about you and the team around the girls,"She said and laughed again. "but i won't tell you what was said,"She said.

Darkchoco
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Josh sat down next to her, he took out his laptop. "whats your favorite movie? It will take your mind off the sea" Josh said, hoping he can talk to her more and get to know her.

SpadeKing
"why not? made a little oath or sumthin?"

D.J. didn't stop staring her eye-to-eye cause it would either cause her to break down and tell or just look away still laughing.

"so what if I told you what the QB on the football team thinks about you?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie stared at him trying not to laugh. "i ain't no snitch,"She said. "but its hard not to say it,"She said. "I'll say one thing and then you'll say one thing deal?"She said. She was about to burst and laugh but stopped herself calming down.

SpadeKing
"aight, you know that camera he got right? he told me that you were an interesting speciman to him to girl just speciman and one of the players on the team said he caught him running out of the girl's bathroom holding pictures in his hand, you remember that big guy that came in? he came in to check what that guy was running about, now you."

he didn't let off with the stare.

Darkchoco
(Wtf are you talking about me?)

SpadeKing
(no stick out tongue )

Jenny_Bug
Jessie dropped her jaw. "no way...."She said alittle angry. She couldn't help to not look away. She had a miffed face. She sighed. "okay...some girl said that shes was gonna sneak to your dorm and do something stupid like draw pictures on your face with perminate marker or cover your face in wip cream,"She said laughing. "That girl asked if i want to help and i would have cept i had something else to do,"She said. She looked into his eyes again. "are you on the computer alot?"She asked.

SpadeKing
"yea I'm on the computer during freetime, but draw on my face? dang, whats wrong wit my face I need a beard or sumtin? so you saying that if you didn't have something to do I would be here with marks all over my beautiful face?"

D.J. smiled and wondered what really was they planning?

Jenny_Bug
Jessie smirked. "i planned on the whip cream part,"She said and laughed. "She said she couldn't do it with out me so thats why nothing happened,"She said. Jessie looked into the water again.

SpadeKing
"yea, yea, I wouldnt mind the whip cream but the marker? c'mon man, whats wit the marker thing?"

D.J. shook his head while smirking a little.

"so that was all ya'll talked about cause I notice day-by-day sometimes I'll just be walking by and a group of ya'll would just be point at me talking with each other and giggling."

Baby Bear
(u all can go to the island now!!)

Baby Bear
Clyde was in the boat."Look we getting closer to the island!!"he said.The boat reached the island.Clyde ran onto the island."Well isn't this our destination?"as he looked up and saw the fog.All of a sudden two people came towards him."Hello there sir, we are your guides..Randy and isabela!"they looked weird and strange.Clyde fell to the ground scared."you all will have to set camp here so we can keep an eye on you!"they said smiling.

(when we get to the asylum we will split up into partys and u pick who you want to go with to explore the asylum!!)

SpadeKing
"uh no offense dawg but you two scare the hell outta me"

D.J. stared at them as he picked up his bags and quickly walked by them and waited for the others. he was begining to have a bad feeling himself if it wasn't for those two showing up this place would've been a little better.

Darkchoco
Josh grabbed his bags, "I will see you out there"said Josh to Lauren. He grabbed Laurens bags to so she could get off the boat as fast as she could.

SpadeKing
(happy B-day baby bear eek! )

Darkchoco
(Happy Bday)

Silent Coyote
(o isee how it is when im gone u post hellas but when im on its dead i see how it is :angry: )

Spike walked over and picked up his bags but he first put on his basketball jersey. Spike walked off of the boat and next to Clyde.

"Is it just me or do these two people freak us all out?"

Spike asked kinda chuckling.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie grabed her things and pushed through peope the hopped off. She spun and twiste the fell back. "Solid ground,"She said smiling. She watched everyone.

Silent Coyote
Spike looked around the island and then dropped his bags.

"So where do we go from here any hotel or place to stay in around here?"

Spike said looking around the island again once more then back at the others.

Kuchiki
Lauren went and stood by Josh. It really was sweet of him to take her things and let her get off with out a hassle.

"Thanks." she said and smiled. She took her bag and plopped it on the ground next to her feet.

Baby Bear
Randy looked at spike"well you all will be staying outside,but lucky you all we have tents!"he said excited.Clyde looked at the man and raised his eyebrow"I got a strange vibe comin from that guy,You think he's gay?"he whispered to spike.They set out the tents.Isabela said"We don't want you all to wonder of!!"Both of the instructers took off."Well I guess we are on are own,what the hell do they expect boyscout bonfire and sing kumbiya?"clyde said as he sat on a log.

Silent Coyote
Spike turned and looked at Josh and thought why should he get her and flirt with her when he was the one that should get her and anyways she had just broken up with her boy friend Matt. So he went over next to John.

"Hey buddy i'd watch myself if I was you this sexy thing here your flirting with i dont think she's in the mood for flirting right now because she just broke up with her boyfriend earlier today. Besides I think i'd be better for her than her ex boy friend Matt anyways but thats just me."

Spike said in a low voice to John hoping no one else heard.

Spike walked over and sat down on the sand next to Clyde. He also raised a eyebrow at the man

"Hey how did you know what i was thinking Clyde. And yo i say we split before those two come back because those two just freak me out there's just something not right about them i mean a foggy creepy island with a old nut house on it and then there are only two people here that are very creepy themselves and a little to happy go lucky i think there is something we don't know about this island or those two people."

Spike said queistionly

Darkchoco
Josh say Spike looked at him in a weird way. "Oh Shit" Josh thought "Whatever i did, Im dead"

Silent Coyote
i edited my post

Kuchiki
(I'm guessing the tents will be boy-boy girl-girl?)

"Hey, Matthew!" she said waving her hand in the air. She picked up her bags and went over to him.

"So, what do you think about those two creepy instructors? and this island?" she said as if they hadn't even broken up.

Baby Bear
Clyde turned his head to spike"Maybe we should go look for that place!"he thought.Clyde stood up and set a fire in the middle of the camp site.

Silent Coyote
ooc: umm kucki remember u are matthew now

Spike looked at Clyde a little weird and then back at the island.

"uuuuuuuhhhhh....I don't know Clyde it's night time those guides are creepy and i have a really bad feeling about this place maybe we should wait till morning unless we wanna get away from those freaky guides i guess i'll go and one question are we going to be the only two going tonight?"

edit

Kuchiki
(Yep. I just like Lauren a whole lot better)

Silent Coyote
well how r u going to ask matt a question and then not have him respond lol

edited above post

Darkchoco
(What are the groups?)

Josh sat at the fire, He looked at the hospita, "Please dont be some boring tourist trap Please dont be some boring tourist trap" Josh thought "I need a GREAT Story for my interview"
Josh turned and saw Lauren and Matthew Talking and laughing together like that hadnt broken up, "Josh, Why did you think you could win her over?" he thought

Silent Coyote
Spike looked over at Matt and Lauren and could of sworn they didn't break up earlier but he knew they did because he was there when it happened but they didn't seem like a broken up couple. Spike looked around the camp fire at the group.

"I say group one will be me,Clyde,Lauren and Matt"

Baby Bear
Clyde looked at spike"We're going to go in right now!"he said.Clyde saw the asylum right on top of the giant hill."That is one big place!"he thought."I guess if you want crazy people cutting your eyes out!"

Darkchoco
Josh Looked at spike, "Who made him the maker of the groups" Josh thought

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>