The Justice League (Smallville) vs. The Scooby Gang (BTVS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

I added a few members to the Justice League since they don't have many members.

Justice League:

"Boy Scout" (Clark Kent)

Impulse

Green Arrow (unlimited arrows of any shown in the series)

Cyborg

Aquaman (fully hydrated)

Mikail Mxyzptlk (possesses mind control through sight)

Chloe Sullivan (possesses a 9mm gun with unlimited ammo)

Lana Lang (possesses absolutely nothing save an neon outfit with the words "Kill Me!" in large, bold letters and is chained to chair that is precisely 1 foot away from the opposing team)

Jimmy Olsen (possesses a unbreakable sword)

Scooby Gang:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Faith the Other Vampire Slayer

Xander Harris (possesses a 9mm pistol with unlimited ammo)

Willow Rosenberg (7th season; not veiny Dark Willow form)

Anya (non-demon; possesses an unbreakable sword)

Spike

Glory

Angel

Dawn (possesses absolutely nothing except a syringe containing lethal cyanide in her arm. The remote control to activate the syringe is given to Impulse of the Justice League)

Who wins?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Draco69
No prep. No PIS/CIS. Bloodlust on.

I added a few members to the Justice League since they don't have many members.

Justice League:

"Boy Scout" (Clark Kent)

Impulse

Green Arrow (unlimited arrows of any shown in the series)

Cyborg

Aquaman (fully hydrated)

Mikail Mxyzptlk (possesses mind control through sight)

Chloe Sullivan (possesses a 9mm gun with unlimited ammo)

Lana Lang (possesses absolutely nothing save an neon outfit with the words "Kill Me!" in large, bold letters and is chained to chair that is precisely 1 foot away from the opposing team)

Jimmy Olsen (possesses a unbreakable sword)

Scooby Gang:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Faith the Other Vampire Slayer

Xander Harris (possesses a 9mm pistol with unlimited ammo)

Willow Rosenberg (7th season; not veiny Dark Willow form)

Anya (non-demon; possesses an unbreakable sword)

Spike

Glory

Angel

Dawn (possesses absolutely nothing except a syringe containing lethal cyanide in her arm. The remote control to activate the syringe is given to Impulse of the Justice League)

Who wins? so why do you hate the buffy series? no expression

Symmetric Chaos

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yeah really

There's nothing the Scoobies could even do that would work against Clark or impulse

Symmetric Chaos
I do love some of the stips though

Draco69
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
yeah really

There's nothing the Scoobies could even do that would work against Clark

Actually, that's precisely why I added GLORY.

D-Block
Justice League. I wonder how strong AquaMan's going to be in the series.

D-Block
They need to Change Impulse name to Flash too.

xmarksthespot
Meh, even with Glory they'd probably still get the crap kicked out of them.

Xander's going to be pretty useless with the gun btw.

draxx_tOfU
erica durance love

D-Block
Actually, that's precisely why I added GLORY.

This is Glory in human form not full powered Glory?

lorddreamer
Yea, still... Glory never did much in terms of beating people up... she just had an elaborate plan, if i remember right. Clark would rip her to bits. As would everyone else... I think Green Arrow is kinda the weak link(not counting the other regular humans)

Draco69
Originally posted by D-Block
Justice League. I wonder how strong AquaMan's going to be in the series.

He seems to have some super-strength. Buffy or Faith would be a match for him.

Glory can easily match or defeat Clark (minus the PIS/CIS that was rife in Season 5; Glory should have punched her fist through Buffy's skull)

Also Willow is freakishly powerful....

spidey-dude
give scooby a 100 scooby snacks to charge him up and he takes down JLA

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spidey-dude
give scooby a 100 scooby snacks to charge him up and he takes down JLA

blink

oh dear god tell me that was a joke

xmarksthespot
He seems to have some super-strength. Buffy or Faith would be a match for him.

Glory can easily match or defeat Clark (minus the PIS/CIS that was rife in Season 5; Glory should have punched her fist through Buffy's skull)

Also Willow is freakishly powerful.... You only really need to stalemate Glory long enough for her to change back into Ben. Then Giles will stroll along and suffocate him.

Draco69
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Yea, still... Glory never did much in terms of beating people up... she just had an elaborate plan, if i remember right. Clark would rip her to bits. As would everyone else... I think Green Arrow is kinda the weak link(not counting the other regular humans)

Glory has superspeed that enabled her to run from Egypt to Sunnydale in under a minute.

Her strength enabled her to support an entire building with one arm.

Her durability is insane. She survived everything that came at her. Guns. Magic. A truck. Explosions. Everything. She was a GOD. Nothing could hurt her except a plot-device hammer that was wielded by another god. Only a god-weapon could hurt her. Also she has the ability to suck the minds out of her opponents rendering them comatose. Clark would knock her around and vice versa but he won't put a dent in her. Also since she's amped with magic ala Captain Marvel, one punch could possibly kill her.

And Willow has the magic to kill him instantly if she has the chance.

D-Block
Yeah Willow was powerful but didn't she tire when she used alot of power.

xmarksthespot
Glory has superspeed that enabled her to run from Egypt to Sunnydale in under a minute.

Her strength enabled her to support an entire building with one arm. blink Did this happen in the TV series?

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
You only really need to stalemate Glory long enough for her to change back into Ben. Then Giles will stroll along and suffocate him.

British bastard....

stick out tongue

If Clark has a god-weapon, than he can beat Glory. But Buffy won due to massive PIS and her skill.

For a person with eons of experience, Glory didn't display any fighting skill whatsoever for some reason....

Draco69
blink Did this happen in the TV series?

Somewhere in the first five or seven episodes. I may be wrong about the country she went to but she was looking for the Key.

I'm pretty sure about the building.

D-Block
Glory and Willow are the big guns but Willow could be taking out quick by Clark or Impulse. Unless she starts with a shield up like the one that kept Glory out for a good period of time.

xmarksthespot
She's not really a human, so she shouldn't really have human fighting skills. She's from one of the hell dimensions iirc.

Does Buffy have the Slayer scythe (that looks like someone made it in woodshop and painted it with metallic paint....)

D-Block

Her durability is insane. She survived everything that came at her. Guns. Magic. A truck. Explosions. Everything. She was a GOD. Nothing could hurt her except a plot-device hammer that was wielded by another god. Only a god-weapon could hurt her. Also she has the ability to suck the minds out of her opponents rendering them comatose. Clark would knock her around and vice versa but he won't put a dent in her. Also since she's amped with magic ala Captain Marvel, one punch could possibly kill her.

I thought I saw all the Buffies but I don't remember her running from Egypt to Sunnydale did they show it or did Glory say it.

lorddreamer

Oh... Well, then... why didnt she just kill Buffy? ...
anyway, I still go for TheJL. Actually, they beat everyone but Glory, then she kills everyone but Clark and Impulse. Then its a non=fight: she cant kill Clark or touch Impulse, but they cant kill her.

Draco69
She's not really a human, so she shouldn't really have human fighting skills. She's from one of the hell dimensions iirc.

Does Buffy have the Slayer scythe (that looks like someone made it in woodshop and painted it with metallic paint....)

I figured with two vamps and two Slayers it's not necessary.

xmarksthespot
I figured with two vamps and two Slayers it's not necessary. I was just thinking if she did Clark could just grab it from her and slice Glory's head off.

Magical god-weapon you say... how about he just grabs Willow and hits Glory repeatedly with her...? big grin

D-Block
Wasn't Glory like the Head Demon in her dimension?

Draco69
I thought I saw all the Buffies but I don't remember her running from Egypt to Sunnydale did they show it or did Glory say it.

It didn't happen on camera. One of her minions remarked upon it. So by forum rules, it could be seen as just hyperbole. Again, I'm unsure of the country.

Draco69
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Oh... Well, then... why didnt she just kill Buffy? ...
anyway, I still go for TheJL. Actually, they beat everyone but Glory, then she kills everyone but Clark and Impulse. Then its a non=fight: she cant kill Clark or touch Impulse, but they cant kill her.

PIS. LOTS of it. Even Glory remarked: "I should just ram my fist through her skull and for some reason I always hold back." It was probably due to Ben's soul. But that's not an issue here in the fight.

Glory has the speed to tag Impulse or Clark. Also her magical background could spell an end for Clark. Or she could use her mind-sucking powers.

Draco69
Wasn't Glory like the Head Demon in her dimension?

She was the Head God. Until the other two gods thought she was too powerful for their liking. And they knocked her down from "heaven" to inhabit a mortal flesh.

D-Block
It didn't happen on camera. One of her minions remarked upon it. So by forum rules, it could be seen as just hyperbole. Again, I'm unsure of the country.

Yeah I believed you I was just thinking that I missed that show.

Draco69
I was just thinking if she did Clark could just grab it from her and slice Glory's head off.

Magical god-weapon you say... how about he just grabs Willow and hits Glory repeatedly with her...? big grin

Maybe if Willow was magically charged up or something.

Buffy could have also lended the Slayer Scythe to Glory to cut off Clark's head.

D-Block
She was the Head God. Until the other two gods thought she was too powerful for their liking. And they knocked her down from "heaven" to inhabit a mortal flesh.

Thanks it's been a while since I watched Buffy I miss the reruns that come on in the morning

SpunkySmurph
Clark can still beat Glory, by BFR.
Impulse can tag Widow before she works her magic.

Then the two of them take everyone else.

Everyone from JL lives (except for Jimmy)

Draco69
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Clark can still beat Glory, by BFR.
Impulse can tag Widow before she works her magic.

Then the two of them take everyone else.

Everyone from JL lives (except for Jimmy)

BFR? How? It's basically one superfast brick vs. another superfast brick.

Impulse can certainly tag Willow.

Clark will be way too precopied with Glory to save his teammates from causulties.

And you're wrong! Lana and Dawn die dammit! I specifically gave them impossible to get out death scenarios and nobody saw them! *SOB*

jasofisc
who is glory? is she from buffy I have only watched the first season

Draco69
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorificus_%28Buffyverse%29

Oops. I forgot that Glory can cast magic too. Damn. Buffy had a bigger jobber aura than Batman and Captain America combined during that season...

I forgot about that.

Tassadar
Spike and Angel would be too busy arguing to do anything else, you should have added Illyria (post power drain). As is, Justice League takes it.

Newjak
Yeah besides Glory the rest of your Buffy team is royally screwed.

Green Arrow will take out all the Vamps and possibly the Lsayers by himself he is really good with the arrow.

Cyborg and Aquaman probably beat the Slayers still they are still pretty good.

Willow is basically hit by Impluse before she knows what happens. Infact he could probably hit all them even Glory before they all knew what happened.

Taking down all humans from the get go.

Really the only challenge in here is Glory and she wasn't that impressive. She talked a big game but never really held up to well. Willow blocked for a long time with a shield. Despite the fact she had an advantage Buffy was still able to go toe to toe for awhile. She wasn't that fast as shown unlike Clark who has actual speed feats to go by.

I would also like to point out that the robot Buffy managed to get a few good licks on Glory as well.

Clark should be able to handle Glory infact Clark actually has better strength feats then Glory. Alot of Hyperbole isn't saving Glory this time the League take her down when after the first few minutes she is all by herself.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah besides Glory the rest of your Buffy team is royally screwed.

Green Arrow will take out all the Vamps and possibly the Lsayers by himself he is really good with the arrow.

Cyborg and Aquaman probably beat the Slayers still they are still pretty good.

Willow is basically hit by Impluse before she knows what happens. Infact he could probably hit all them even Glory before they all knew what happened.

Taking down all humans from the get go.

Really the only challenge in here is Glory and she wasn't that impressive. She talked a big game but never really held up to well. Willow blocked for a long time with a shield. Despite the fact she had an advantage Buffy was still able to go toe to toe for awhile. She wasn't that fast as shown unlike Clark who has actual speed feats to go by.

I would also like to point out that the robot Buffy managed to get a few good licks on Glory as well.

Clark should be able to handle Glory infact Clark actually has better strength feats then Glory. Alot of Hyperbole isn't saving Glory this time the League take her down when after the first few minutes she is all by herself. yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.