New e-Book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
There's a NJO e-book that just became available to download. You have to purchase it online, obviously. However I am as techologically challenged as they come. Can someone please help me figure out how to download an adobe reader and the story: Yelsia.?????

Dexx
well... here i should think.
Where do ya dload the book from?

Julie
ummm I have a link from the del rey e-mail, but I believe you can also find it at www.starwars.com

Dexx
yes..i found it on starwars.com..but where do i dload it...for free i mean big grin

Julie
You can't get it for free....it costs $3.50 or something like that

Dexx
i thought it's free....boooo.

Julie
yes if only, but no they charge for it...actually this is the second e-book related to the NJO that they are selling, though I've never read the first one, which BTW is called Recovery.

yerssot
yeah, there's a paying one on sw.c and a free one somewhere

Julie
ooooh free one...where where?????

tell me!

Dexx
free...why would it be near a payed one....who'd choose that one?

Julie
um he might be talking about Recovery being free and Yelsia being one you have to pay for....Recovery came out ages ago it's set between Balance Point and Conquest..I think

yerssot
well, for me it's new big grin

Julie
I haven't actually searched for that one though. I migh get around to reading it one day wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.