Infinity Gauntlet(Thanos) vs The Infinites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Clash of the Titans evil face

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Clash of the Titans evil face

do we know the true power of the infinites thanos w/ig only beat an mbody of eternity

goin w/infinites

i think they are more powerful than eternity

golem370
I don't know their true power. But you are right that he only beat Earth(616)'s Eternity. But isn't the IG multiversal?

Symmetric Chaos
IG knocked around all the cosmics at once going with IG

golem370
Not LT

Symmetric Chaos
Not LT

Actually it did several times (though I always considered that to PIS designed to make the IG seem more powerful)

golem370
But the most powerful of those Cosmics was Eternity but that wasn't Multiverse Eternity. The Infinites were holding Multiverse Eternity in their hand like a toy.

golem370
No when Adam Warlock had it he was working up his power and LT shut it off

Symmetric Chaos

I know LT is more powerful than the IG but it still knocked him back several times

As for your other statement I though it was just 616 eternity (do you have a scan I'm thinking of E wrestling with a giant finger)

golem370
Scans please.

guy222
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
IG knocked around all the cosmics at once going with IG

a wielder w/ig only defeated m bodies what i could never fathom, is eternity is the sum and he plays second fiddle to an object

golem370
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/infinites.htm

guy222

agreed adam was basically insane during tribunal's court livingtribunal is greater than ig

Symmetric Chaos
Scans please.

IG respect thread shows LT being knocked back w/ other cosmics.

golem370
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/ltrulesig10cf.jpg

golem370
Note everybodys being blown away except for LT and the Celestial wink

guy222
Note everybodys being blown away except for LT and the Celestial wink

nice scan

celestials are powerful i recall, a celestial helped defeat protege while eternity, beyonder and hawkgod watched

celestialdemon
The power of the Infinites isn't definite yet. Eternity did wrestle with the hand of one of them. That's it. Thanos was able to defeat Eternity in battle (the real Eternity, not just an M-Body. How else was Thanos able to take his place?). Until more is shown of the Infinites, I'm going to say Thanos w/IG wins.

bigbran
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
IG respect thread shows LT being knocked back w/ other cosmics. I have never recalled IG doing anything but be turned off against LT.
Note everybodys being blown away except for LT and the Celestial wink Wait, is that even a Celestial? Also, it is being blown away on the frontlines.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
The power of the Infinites isn't definite yet. Eternity did wrestle with the hand of one of them. That's it. Thanos was able to defeat Eternity in battle (the real Eternity, not just an M-Body. How else was Thanos able to take his place?). Until more is shown of the Infinites, I'm going to say Thanos w/IG wins.

thanos w/ig beat an mbody of eternity that's it

presently, thanos is dead killed by drax thanos serves death he isn't more powerful than death

taking the infinites

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
I have never recalled IG doing anything but be turned off against LT.

Yeah I was wrong (I remeber the LT being blown back by something though)

celestialdemon
Originally posted by guy222
thanos w/ig beat an mbody of eternity that's it

presently, thanos is dead killed by drax thanos serves death he isn't more powerful than death

taking the infinites

Then how was Thanos able to replace Eternity? And this battle is obviously assuming that Thanos isn't dead.

Symmetric Chaos
Then how was Thanos able to replace Eternity? And this battle is obviously assuming that Thanos isn't dead.

He turned himself into a Thanos shaped Eternity after kill E. The IG can do a lot of things.

Mider999
dont remeber LT turning the gems off all i remeber is him saying i might not be able to take the IG but if we fight the universe goes bye bye.

guy222

didn't thanos use the ig supposely makes him all powerful ultimately, he always loses

is he above eternity(sum of all) no where's thanos he's dead

what's the interesting part is he always serves death, btw isn't he a product of celestial creation

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
dont remeber LT turning the gems off all i remeber is him saying i might not be able to take the IG but if we fight the universe goes bye bye.

ok

so ur saying tribunal was scared of adam w/ig do u think tribunal was afraid of Ereshkigal w/starbrand

Mordum
The scan where Lt is being blown back is from last planet standing. Reed fires his super canon.

guy222
Originally posted by Mordum
The scan where Lt is being blown back is from last planet standing. Reed fires his super canon.

that was so silly

Mider999
ok

so ur saying tribunal was scared of adam w/ig do u think tribunal was afraid of Ereshkigal w/starbrand

well since LT was like i dont know if i can win yup i do believe he was afraid, and he never had a direct battle with the starband to my remembrance.

Ethereal
nice scan

celestials are powerful i recall, a celestial helped defeat protege while eternity, beyonder and hawkgod watched

when/issue was this?

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
well since LT was like i dont know if i can win yup i do believe he was afraid, and he never had a direct battle with the starband to my remembrance.

truelivingtribunal wasn't afraid he does judge

starbrand and the ig only tribunal has encountered both

guy222
Originally posted by Ethereal
when/issue was this?

guardians of the galaxy, i will double check the issues

King Kandy
Mider, you don't think LT shut down the IG's power?

Magus, Goddess, Eternity, Warlock, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Strange, Rune, the Soul Gem itself, and LT all said that LT shut the IG's power down.

Galan007
LT was the ONLY being more powerful then the IG, but not even he knew if his power was great enough to wrest the Gauntlet from Warlock:
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/601/awfr1.th.jpg

Would LT doubt his own power against the Infinites? srug

The most impressive thing I have seen from that Infinites is one of them handleing Eternity. (Something EASILY accomplished with the IG)

I'm leaning towards the Gauntlet here.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Galan007
LT was the ONLY being more powerful then the IG, but not even he knew if his power was great enough to wrest the Gauntlet from Warlock:
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/601/awfr1.th.jpg

Would LT doubt his own power against the Infinites? srug

The most impressive thing I have seen from that Infinites is one of them handleing Eternity. (Something EASILY accomplished with the IG)

I'm leaning towards the Gauntlet here.

Exactly!

Stupid Rookie
I just read some of the infinites stuff again, I will vote IG.

Galan007
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I just read some of the infinites stuff again, I will vote IG. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.