Thanos vs. Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Who wins?

animated by Loki

Mider999
someone gonna say thanos just wait.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider999
someone gonna say thanos just wait. In a straight up battle... no.
If Thanos f*cks with Loki's mind, he wins.

Simple really.

TricksterPriest
Straight fight, Thanos would lose. But he's actually smart enough to beat Loki without fighting the Destroyer directly. So yeah, I'd say Thanos wins. All he has to do is send himself into the armor, and then boot Loki out.

guy222
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Who wins?

animated by Loki

destroyer>thanos

Martian_mind
Bah Loki with Prep>>>>>>>>>>Thanos,seriously he was chained to a rock and completely inert and still managed to perform brain surgery on thor.

guy222
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Bah Loki with Prep>>>>>>>>>>Thanos,seriously he was chained to a rock and completely inert and still managed to perform brain surgery on thor.

loki and thor they always tussle

bigbran
Bah Loki with Prep>>>>>>>>>>Thanos,seriously he was chained to a rock and completely inert and still managed to perform brain surgery on thor. So, is that why he got the HOTU? Or something along those lines of power. If he didn't... wait, Loki has done nothing for me to ever think he is above Thanos in prep. How about we break it down:

Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor when Thor doesn't have his hammer, and Loki has a version of Thor's hammer, and Thor is also beating up Fenris.
Loses to Thor when Loki has the full power of Asgard, and he simply gets his head ripped off.

Also, that was more of a power feat which you said.

Martian_mind
Loki managed to trick Thor into Crackin his noggin and gettin amnesia,

bigbran
Loki managed to trick Thor into Crackin his noggin and gettin amnesia, no expression laughing no expression laughing no expression laughing no expression laughing
That is the big thing in which he is better at prep than Thanos?

Martian_mind
Originally posted by bigbran
So, is that why he got the HOTU? Or something along those lines of power. If he didn't... wait, Loki has done nothing for me to ever think he is above Thanos in prep. How about we break it down:

Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor.
Loses to Thor when Thor doesn't have his hammer, and Loki has a version of Thor's hammer, and Thor is also beating up Fenris.
Loses to Thor when Loki has the full power of Asgard, and he simply gets his head ripped off.

Also, that was more of a power feat which you said.

no expression I was joking.Remove head from ass,then post

Evangel94
Thanos loses hard. Destroyer disintergrates him.

bigbran
no expression I was joking.Remove head from ass,then post Good thing you indicated it, before you insulted me.

Martian_mind
Good thing you indicated it, before you insulted me.

Or your just an ass who went off on a rant for no real reason but meh who cares?

bigbran
Or your just an ass who went off on a rant for no real reason but meh who cares? No, I just broke it down to why he wasn't.

Wait, how was I being an ass?
Rant?

Martian_mind
No, I just broke it down to why he wasn't.

Wait, how was I being an ass?
Rant?

You didn't even pause to say "are you kidding" or do the WTF face.Plus generally when someone makes a ridiculous statement like that they are usually kidding.

and yes you were being an ass or did you forget your little smiley tirade.

bigbran
You didn't even pause to say "are you kidding" or do the WTF face.Plus generally when someone makes a ridiculous statement like that they are usually kidding.

and yes you were being an ass or did you forget your little smiley tirade. Why would I say that?
Oh, so that means that all of the Hulk, Apoc, Superman, Wolverine, Phoenix, etc, fanboys are kidding?

You mean, the post you DIDN'T quote, in which you told me to pull my head out of my ass?

Martian_mind
Why would I say that?
Oh, so that means that all of the Hulk, Apoc, Superman, Wolverine, Phoenix, etc, fanboys are kidding?

You mean, the post you DIDN'T quote, in which you told me to pull my head out of my ass?

Generally when a poster has been on the forum for awhile and has yet to demonstrate any fanboyish tendency it would be common sense that they are joking.

I may have been more civil if this were the first time you went off for no reason as you jumped down my throat in the "Rate the above person at debating"thread when i gave tricker 9/10 and didn't elaborate.I apologise but maybe you need to give people a chance before you get huffed up.

beta ray bob
(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back on topic now) like evaangel said disintegrator ray ftw

bigbran
Generally when a poster has been on the forum for awhile and has yet to demonstrate any fanboyish tendency it would be common sense that they are joking. Have I ever seen you in a Loki thread?
It isn't common sense at all.

Also, I never said you were a fanboy, just wrong in the initial part.

If you are talking about the fanboys thing that I said though... it was just in response to your "Plus generally when someone makes a ridiculous statement like that they are usually kidding" comment.
Which would mean that all fanboys are joking.

I may have been more civil if this were the first time you went off for no reason as you jumped down my throat in the "Rate the above person at debating"thread when i gave tricker 9/10 and didn't elaborate.I apologise but maybe you need to give people a chance before you get huffed up. ...
You mean right after I asked everyone who gave someone a 9 to elaborate, right? I was doing that because everyone in the thread got a 9 with no explanation.

Wait... that isn't even a reason to be hostile to another debater.
I wanted an explanation, so however many months later, you come back at me? Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, you could have said you were just joking instead of insulting me right after you say it. How was I supposed to know?

Plus, why would I give chances? I never came at you with an insult. I just proved what was wrong, and then YOU came at me.

Martian_mind
You do realise i apologised in my last post don't you?

bigbran
You do realise i apologised in my last post don't you? Yes, and I'm answering the other things you brought up.

Martian_mind
Why when the conflict is over?i didn't amke up my mind to come at you months later,i was just pointing out how you overreacted to both things indeed you even overreacted to the head from ass remark.Regardless i apologised so it doesn't matter anymore.

qqqqqqq
Originally posted by Evangel94
Thanos loses hard. Destroyer disintergrates him. yes

bigbran
Why when the conflict is over?i didn't amke up my mind to come at you months later,i was just pointing out how you overreacted to both things indeed you even overreacted to the head from ass remark.Regardless i apologised so it doesn't matter anymore. Overreacted? I just pointed out that there was no need to insult me. Yes, of course that is an overreaction, since I like to be told to take my head out of my ass and post again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The first one, I wanted an explanation as to why Trickster got a 9, since he was new, and everyone was getting nines.

Martian_mind
Overreacted? I just pointed out that there was no need to insult me. Yes, of course that is an overreaction, since I like to be told to take my head out of my ass and post again... roll eyes (sarcastic)

The first one, I wanted an explanation as to why Trickster got a 9, since he was new, and everyone was getting nines.

and i apologised about the ass comment OK!but with the whole Loki thing that big post and condescending attitude wouldn't have been valid even if i had been serious.

bigbran
and i apologised about the ass comment OK!but with the whole Loki thing that big post and condescending attitude wouldn't have been valid even if i had been serious. So, you keep saying you apologized but yet you keep bringing up new things.

I posted my reason why Loki wasn't better at prep.
I really don't care anymore what I say, and what I said wasn't even bad (at all).

Martian_mind
Fine if i say i was wrong and that i'm an idiot will you let it go?i hate being in conflict with anyone so i'll just say i'm sorry for everything
happy now?

FearOfBlood
Thanos fans deal with it. Thanos goes down badly and he loses horribly.

The Destroyer kills him with one harm.

bigbran
Fine if i say i was wrong and that i'm an idiot will you let it go?i hate being in conflict with anyone so i'll just say i'm sorry for everything
happy now? Well, if it ends, then sure. I really could care less anyway.
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Thanos fans deal with it. Thanos goes down badly and he loses horribly.

The Destroyer kills him with one harm. Umm... messing with Loki's mind?
Oh ya, Thanos is only good with prep, right?

King Kandy
Thanos puts up a helluva fight, and mabye gets a couple of wins through telepathy.

If Thanos has his full Tech, then he can probably get the majority.

Evangel94
You can't attack the Destroyer Armor with telepathy.

You have to use attacks that affect the soul.

h1a8
I'm not saying who can win here (most likely Destroyer) but what has Destroyer's disintegrating beams have disintegrated to show the power that people (who are maybe overestimating it) are giving it credit to. Is it cutting Mjolnir in half with these beams a rumor or fact?
And what are some of its best strength and durability feats? I ask these because I admit I don't know to much about the Destoyer. And can Thanos deflect energy beams and send them back at the user (like mirroring the beam or using 2portals-one to trap the other to send back)? If so then he can possibly make Destroyer destroy itself if it uses the disintegrating beams. I don't know.

boriquaking55
Destroyer wins, the only shot Thanos has is with prep

but he gets none here, so....

h1a8
Originally posted by h1a8
I'm not saying who can win here (most likely Destroyer) but what has Destroyer's disintegrating beams have disintegrated to show the power that people (who are maybe overestimating it) are giving it credit to. Is it cutting Mjolnir in half with these beams a rumor or fact?
And what are some of its best strength and durability feats? I ask these because I admit I don't know to much about the Destoyer. And can Thanos deflect energy beams and send them back at the user (like mirroring the beam or using 2portals-one to trap the other to send back)? If so then he can possibly make Destroyer destroy itself if it uses the disintegrating beams. I don't know.

Seriously what are some of its strength feats?
Can Thanos deflect energy?
Someone knowledgeable please answer.

guy222
Seriously what are some of its strength feats?
Can Thanos deflect energy?
Someone knowledgeable please answer.

info on destroyer odin's ultimate creation to stop celestials thanos w/out a power up isn't beating the dread one that simple

h1a8
Can Thanos deflect energy? If so then he wins easily.
He deflects the disintegrating beams back at Destroyer and it destroys itself.

guy222
Can Thanos deflect energy? If so then he wins easily.
He deflects the disintegrating beams back at Destroyer and it destroys itself.

with his hand, like he didn't see drax coming

thanos ultimate power is his mind, that's it

bigbran
Is it cutting Mjolnir in half with these beams a rumor or fact?
He did it, in I believe his first appearance.
The thing about his strength though, he always ends up having a long fight with Thor in h2h.
He could quite possibly be weaker than Thanos...

Anyway, Thanos loses if he doesn't attack Loki.
He wins, if he does what most people have done to beat him.

Hell, f*cking Hulk has knocked someone out of the armour.

juggernaut66666
He did it, in I believe his first appearance.
The thing about his strength though, he always ends up having a long fight with Thor in h2h.
He could quite possibly be weaker than Thanos...

Anyway, Thanos loses if he doesn't attack Loki.
He wins, if he does what most people have done to beat him.

Hell, f*cking Hulk has knocked someone out of the armour.
I heared that Thing has beaten the Destroyer before.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I heared that Thing has beaten the Destroyer before. I think I heard that too.
I haven't saw it though.

Oh and... no expression

juggernaut66666
Oh and... no expression
Maybe....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.