destroyer/odin vs FP tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins?

manorastroman
do you mean the destroyer animate by odin, or what?

either way, i think tyrant would lose.

qqqqqqq
animated

TricksterPriest
Actually, I think Tyrant can take this. He's gone toe to toe with Galactus and smashed Galaxies. He has a good shot of winning.

Utrigita
Agree but still the destroyer is a tool to be reckond with, but even when animated with all the lifeforce of the asgardiens still it didn't have a chance against the celestial, which a full powered Tyrant would since galactus just feed will be capable of taking down a number of celestial

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
Agree but still the destroyer is a tool to be reckond with, but even when animated with all the lifeforce of the asgardiens still it didn't have a chance against the celestial, which a full powered Tyrant would since galactus just feed will be capable of taking down a number of celestial

galactus and tyrant i guess almost even whoever is in destroyer, not many can withstand his ultimate weapon

i wonder what would happen, if odin's guess, galactus was a celestial and he sent the dread one to stop that planet killer

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
galactus and tyrant i guess almost even whoever is in destroyer, not many can withstand his ultimate weapon

i wonder what would happen, if odin's guess, galactus was a celestial and he sent the dread one to stop that planet killer

then the destroyer would suffer the same fate as is did against the celestial, it will be reduced to slagg smile

guy222
then the destroyer would suffer the same fate as is did against the celestial, it will be reduced to slagg smile

respect celestials and galactus

Utrigita
respect celestials and galactus

Have too they are to powerfull to be ignored, now if we where talking the entire asgardien race manifesting inside the destroyer then i don't know but just odin not a snowballs chance in hell.

King Kandy
The celestial combat destroyer, animated with the net force of asgard and using the Odinsword WITH allies couldn't beat one Celestial.

Just Odin loses.

Thanos_THOTU
Full power Tyrant is on Celestial level, Odin loses.

guy222
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Full power Tyrant is on Celestial level, Odin loses.

not all of em

KillAll
i dont think galactus is even on celestial level, let alone tyrant.

i still think he loses. i doubt he has showed enough power to slow the thing down, let alone beat it.

bigbran
Originally posted by KillAll

i still think he loses. i doubt he has showed enough power to slow the thing down, let alone beat it. The same Galactus that was eaing the universe before he stopped himself?
Tyrant was destroying galaxies in his conflict with Galactus.

Also King Thor has put his hammer through a Desak animated Destroyer's head.

Utrigita

i still think he loses. i doubt he has showed enough power to slow the thing down, let alone beat it.

now to assume that Galactus is beneath the celestial would be wrong a single celestial wouldn't stand a chance likewise Galactus odds against the entire race is a different story. It has been stated that Galactus when recently feed at the VERY least possesses power rival those of the most powerful celestial but of cause I don't know which form of Galactus you are refereeing to.

Evangel94
Originally posted by bigbran

The Destroyer wasn't animated by Desak. Desak literally merged with the Destroyer Armor itself and wore the armor around his body.

Odin enchanted the Destroyer using the Odinforce. And King Thor who inherited the Odinforce. Ergo, King Thor can affect and remove the enchantments that were on the Destroyer Armor.

I'd give the Destroyer armor the slight majority.

Soujaboy
The same Galactus that was eaing the universe before he stopped himself?
Tyrant was destroying galaxies in his conflict with Galactus.

A piece of Odin's mind Infinity was also consuming the universe. Odin awoke from his sleep and defeated it in a single panel.

Odin has destroyed galaxies...

Destroyer is slightly overrated...

Odin 6/10

guy222
now to assume that Galactus is beneath the celestial would be wrong a single celestial wouldn't stand a chance likewise Galactus odds against the entire race is a different story. It has been stated that Galactus when recently feed at the VERY least possesses power rival those of the most powerful celestial but of cause I don't know which form of Galactus you are refereeing to.

celestials hurt odin/destroyer odin's greatest weapon was nothing compared to the celestials even the uni mind was useless

let not forget tarene smile

manorastroman
i have still yet to see ANY evidence (aside from AU's) that galactus is anywhere near a celestial.

TricksterPriest
Other way around IMO. I have yet to see anything that suggests the celestials are at the level of Galactus well-fed.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Other way around IMO. I have yet to see anything that suggests the celestials are at the level of Galactus well-fed.

lets see what happens when they judge him and he dies

what and see, when its written celestials are older and he's just an ant like he's always been

marvel's ultimate jobber smile

juggernaut66666
lets see what happens when they judge him and he dies

what and see, when its written celestials are older and he's just an ant like he's always been

marvel's ultimate jobber smile
Celestials older then Galactus?
Celestials stronger then Galactus?

guy222
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Celestials older then Galactus?
Celestials stronger then Galactus?

lets see what happens imho, galactus will not withstand a combined assault by the combined might of all the celestials he has the un, they have weapons which possibly are greater than that

i read earth x, saw galactus 'consuming' tiamut tiamut has returned, galactus will eat the little bug, Annihilus u might differ, that's fine

smile

juggernaut66666
lets see what happens imho, galactus will not withstand a combined assault by the combined might of all the celestials he has the un, they have weapons which possibly are greater than that

i read earth x, saw galactus 'consuming' tiamut tiamut has returned, galactus will eat the little bug, Annihilus u might differ, that's fine

smile
Celestials have greater weapons then the UN?

Utrigita

qqqqqqq
oh my...

guy222

qqqqqqq
if the celestials gang up on G i guess G goes down but if there is one only then nah

Utrigita
my point exactly the entire race and he would be in problems but 1 to 10 I don't think he would have problems. And before you say something guy222 about the celestial being capable of multiply planet over galactic distance i would like to comment of Galactus is capable of moving objects, persons, planets, solar systems and galaxies over time and space. do you need a reference then i have one.

guy222
my point exactly the entire race and he would be in problems but 1 to 10 I don't think he would have problems. And before you say something guy222 about the celestial being capable of multiply planet over galactic distance i would like to comment of Galactus is capable of moving objects, persons, planets, solar systems and galaxies over time and space. do you need a reference then i have one.

celestials and galactus wow smile

galactus is one, celestials, do we really know how many wink

Utrigita
no but from we have seen they aren't many, do you have a number

guy222
no but from we have seen they aren't many, do you have a number

so many smile

KillAll

Utrigita
then i would like to refere to annihulus #2 where it states that galactus is the most powerful person in the universe. Oh and where did odin fight galactus and you know as well as I do that Galactus is vulnerable to powerful forms of magic, which odin posesses, the celestial doesn't show that weakness so that probably why don't you think. And you don't that Galactus can hurle planets like marbles, yes THEY created a SINGLE being not ressurecting a entire planet.
Edit: THE CELESTIALS not 1 ore 10 but the race.

guy222
then i would like to refere to annihulus #2 where it states that galactus is the most powerful person in the universe. Oh and where did odin fight galactus and you know as well as I do that Galactus is vulnerable to powerful forms of magic, which odin posesses, the celestial doesn't show that weakness so that probably why don't you think. And you don't that Galactus can hurle planets like marbles, yes THEY created a SINGLE being not ressurecting a entire planet.

even odin, who once said to be ommipotent thought galactus was a celestial

i read it

i read also, it says galactus may become a celestial

whoever is more powerful, seems to me they are forever entwined wink

KillAll
then i would like to refere to annihulus #2 where it states that galactus is the most powerful person in the universe.

person??? leaves alot open if you ask me.

Oh and where did odin fight galactus and you know as well as I do that Galactus is vulnerable to powerful forms of magic, which odin posesses, the celestial doesn't show that weakness so that probably why don't you think.

the point was that the celestial (not the race, just one) did it with a simple gesture of his hand. which should be a red flag to everybody reading.

also, i dont think its been an on panel battle. simply odin saying that galactus came and tried to eat the golden spires, but odin repelled him.

also, if they have a weakness to magic, well thats what the destroyer is based off of. dont you think galactus/tyrant would be more proned to lose to the destroyer by this same logic than a celestial would???

And you don't that Galactus can hurl planets like marbles, yes THEY created a SINGLE being not ressurecting a entire planet.

has galactus hurled them like marbles??? oh, and they created a celestial from something that has no life essence... hmmm. oh, and they created a far more superior being. they easily mind wiped a planet also. sooo... i'm only speculating, but i'd say yes they could create life (after all they've been manipulating it since the beginning of time).

and i was refering to ONE celestial not many. i know they are a race however.

guy222
person??? leaves alot open if you ask me.

the point was that the celestial (not the race, just one) did it with a simple gesture of his hand. which should be a red flag to everybody reading.

also, i dont think its been an on panel battle. simply odin saying that galactus came and tried to eat the golden spires, but odin repelled him.

also, if they have a weakness to magic, well thats what the destroyer is based off of. dont you think galactus/tyrant would be more proned to lose to the destroyer by this same logic than a celestial would???

has galactus hurled them like marbles??? oh, and they created a celestial from something that has no life essence... hmmm. oh, and they created a far more superior being. they easily mind wiped a planet also. sooo... i'm only speculating, but i'd say yes they could create life (after all they've been manipulating it since the beginning of time).

and i was refering to ONE celestial not many. i know they are a race however.

i have always been amazed by the celestials

bigbran
Originally posted by Soujaboy
A piece of Odin's mind Infinity was also consuming the universe. Odin awoke from his sleep and defeated it in a single panel.

Odin has destroyed galaxies...

Destroyer is slightly overrated...

Odin 6/10 You do realize that I know this? Also, Infinity was destroying planets, not the whole of space itself.

Also, the thing is, that Tyrant was also fighting Galactus in this fight, makes it all the more sweeter.

Originally posted by Evangel94
The Destroyer wasn't animated by Desak. Desak literally merged with the Destroyer Armor itself and wore the armor around his body.

Odin enchanted the Destroyer using the Odinforce. And King Thor who inherited the Odinforce. Ergo, King Thor can affect and remove the enchantments that were on the Destroyer Armor.

I'd give the Destroyer armor the slight majority. Umm... what do you think I meant? Also, that kind of makes it worse.
A more powerful Destroyer got one-shotted by King Thor.

Funny, I don't remember Thor spelling it up. I just remember him picking up his hammer, and tossing it through his head.
Wait, even Odin has said that the Destroyer armour could beat him (I'm sure).

Soujaboy
You do realize that I know this? Also, Infinity was destroying planets, not the whole of space itself.

Also, the thing is, that Tyrant was also fighting Galactus in this fight, makes it all the more sweeter.

Umm... what do you think I meant? Also, that kind of makes it worse.
A more powerful Destroyer got one-shotted by King Thor.

Funny, I don't remember Thor spelling it up. I just remember him picking up his hammer, and tossing it through his head.
Wait, even Odin has said that the Destroyer armour could beat him (I'm sure).

It was stated that the universe was in peril.

I guess, still don't think thats impressive enough for me to give him the win in this fight.

Destroyer's not even in Odin's league.

KillAll
if the spells/enchantments couldnt be removed or overtaken (which they could be) then the destroyer would be on odins level.

but from a physical standpoint the thing is nearly impossible to beat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.