hawkgirl vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

qqqqqqq
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by qqqqqqq
who wins?

howlett ftw

morning

The Fake Macoy
Is she anywhere near as impressive as Hawkman?

spidey-dude
is this a joke ?

Redatom65
Decent fight. Wolverine 7/10

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Is she anywhere near as impressive as Hawkman?

Hawkwoman yes, Hawkgirl no as she can't access her memories currently like Hawkman can.

riceroost
Wolverine via curbstomp.

spidey-dude
hawkgirl cant do jack to wolverine. the only way she can defend herself is keeping her ass high up in the sky so wolvie cant reach her.

King_Mungi
Well we should have clarified what weapons does Hawkgirl have? access to all of it?

spidey-dude
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well we should have clarified what weapons does Hawkgirl have? access to all of it? thats another thing as well is that she cant do jack to others without her stupid golfclub or what ever the hell that thing is

King_Mungi
Originally posted by spidey-dude
thats another thing as well is that she cant do jack to others without her stupid golfclub or what ever the hell that thing is

Her most common weapon she uses is a mace, and so what? That's like taking away Wolverine's claws, that's their weapons of choice. She has super strength, but she does damage with the nth metal.

If she uses her Claw of Horus then she wins in a curbstomp.

spidey-dude
Her most common weapon she uses is a mace, and so what? That's like taking away Wolverine's claws, that's their weapons of choice. She has super strength, but she does damage with the nth metal.

If she uses her Claw of Horus then she wins in a curbstomp. wolverine can still take care of himself without his claws. she needs a weapon to help her out in need. shes not good at defending herself

Darth Macabre
wolverine can still take care of himself without his claws. she needs a weapon to hep her out in need. shes not good at defending herself

Ironman needs his suit.... no expression

King_Mungi
wolverine can still take care of himself without his claws. she needs a weapon to hep her out in need. shes not good at defending herself

Ummmm....no. You have no idea what Hawkgirl is capable of do you? I suggest you go to the Hawkman & Hawkgirl respect thread

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Ironman needs his suit.... no expression some need there weapons some no. for example thor is still class 100 without his hammer

spidey-dude
Ummmm....no. You have no idea what Hawkgirl is capable of do you? I suggest you go to the Hawkman & Hawkgirl respect thread hawkman yes. he knows how to take care of himself when fighting. hawkgirl goes down easy. lets just say shes the jubilee on the team.

King_Mungi
some need there weapons some know. for example thor is still class 100 without his hammer

Hawkgirl and Hawkman can lift up an airplane without their mace so your logic of how "she is useless" without her mace is faulty.

Darth Macabre
hawkman yes. he knows how to take care of himself when fighting. hawkgirl goes down easy. lets just say shes the jubilee on the team.

Jubilee is a walking atomic bomb at full power.... no expression

King_Mungi
hawkman yes. he knows how to take care of himself when fighting. hawkgirl goes down easy. lets just say shes the jubilee on the team.

Ummmm...no again. Who do you think was one of the generals during the Rann/Thanagar War? That's right Hawkgirl. She still has access to hundreds of years of experience in fighting during her past lives.

spidey-dude
Hawkgirl and Hawkman can lift up an airplane without their mace so your logic of how "she is useless" without her mace is faulty. if wolverine can take a punch from hulk and still stand then hawkgirls strength is nothing to him.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Jubilee is a walking atomic bomb at full power.... no expression i was reffering to what type of person she is.

King_Mungi
if wolverine can take a punch from hulk and still stand then hawkgirls strength is nothing to him.

and yet a person who can press 1.5 tons knocked him out in one hit roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey-dude
and yet a person who can press 1.5 tons knocked him out in one hit roll eyes (sarcastic) well that writer was having to many 6 packs that day.

King_Mungi
well that writer was having to many 6 packs that day.

It was John Bryne, the man who was responsible for making Wolverine who he is today. Nice try.

spidey-dude
It was John Bryne, the man who was responsible for making Wolverine who he is today. Nice try. and i dont keep up with im today. i liked him back more in the 90s. things have changed with marvel which i dont like.

srankmissingnin
1.5 tons?... Who are we talking about?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
1.5 tons?... Who are we talking about?

Guardian.

spidey-dude
Guardian. guess wolvie was having a bad day i guess.

King_Mungi
guess wolvie was having a bad day i guess.

and yet still the likes of Captain America, Daredevil, etc. who are considerably a lot weaker can take it to him.

spidey-dude
and yet still the likes of Captain America, Daredevil, etc. who are considerably a lot weaker can take it to him. im sure theyve both beatin eachother before.

srankmissingnin
Guardian.

He didn't even manage to ko him...

'Sides he hit Wolverine with one hell of a punch. Wolverine and Guardian where fighting off in a forest and the prospective turns back to the X-Men swimming at a lake, where the caption at the top of the page says "Several Miles Away" and then Wolverine comes rocketing into the picture. He was launched miles from Guardian's attack and he was only down for a second, the next time you see him he is telling Storm (was it Storm?) that Guardian is his.

Also, I think in the last issue (Uncanny 108?) he was knocked into orbit and was pretty badly injured. Wolverine didn't have a healing factor written into his orgins yet so who can say if he was on his best game?

srankmissingnin
and yet still the likes of Captain America, Daredevil, etc. who are considerably a lot weaker can take it to him.

Only in highly situational fights

Daredevil: Wolverine is mind controlled

Daredevil: Wolverine is written by Ennis

Captain America: Wolverine's healing factor is in a slump, he's just finish fight Nuke and... hey is that a magic sword?

Captain America: Wolverine has just been put through the meat grinder by the entire x-men roster. I believe it was stated he had never been hurt so badly in his life.

The only thing resembling a fair fight between Wolverine and Daredevil ended in three panels with DD in a full nelson...

King_Mungi
He didn't even manage to ko him...

'Sides he hit Wolverine with one hell of a punch. Wolverine and Guardian where fighting off in a forest and the prospective turns back to the X-Men swimming at a lake, where the caption at the top of the page says "Several Miles Away" and then Wolverine comes rocketing into the picture. He was launched miles from Guardian's attack and he was only down for a second, the next time you see him he is telling Storm (was it Storm?) that Guardian is his.

Also, I think in the last issue (Uncanny 108?) he was knocked into orbit and was pretty badly injured. Wolverine didn't have a healing factor written into his orgins yet so who can say if he was on his best game?

Ummm...yes he did. "Wolverine! He is uncouncious Peter!"

Incorrect, they even directly commented Wolverine was out, and then Storm, Colossus and Banshee attacked Guardian while Wolverine was still out. Then after the took the fight to the sky and returned back Wolverine was up

UXM #109 and yes he did, even Bryne had an interview afterwards explaining Guardian and his future apperance and mentioned Wolverine's healing factor. Would he even stand a chance against Guardian if he wasn't? Wolverine: "Big talk Logan that punch nearly took off my head"

Captain America: Wolverine's healing factor is in a slump, he's just finish fight Nuke and... hey is that a magic sword?

Captain America: Wolverine has just been put through the meat grinder by the entire x-men roster. I believe it was stated he had never been hurt so badly in his life.

The only thing resembling a fair fight between Wolverine and Daredevil ended in three panels with DD in a full nelson...

Are you kidding me? Apparently no one can match Wolverine by your standards.

Did Wolverine or Cap use the magical sword in their fight? no. Captain American even crushed Wolverine's tendons preventing him from unsheating his claws.

jinzin

Incorrect, they even directly commented Wolverine was out, and then Storm, Colossus and Banshee attacked Guardian while Wolverine was still out. Then after the took the fight to the sky and returned back Wolverine was up

UXM #109 and yes he did, even Bryne had an interview afterwards explaining Guardian and his future apperance and mentioned Wolverine's healing factor. Would he even stand a chance against Guardian if he wasn't?

well yeah, he wasn't originally intended to have a healing factor, the mention of which wasn't until years after logan's first appearance...

he was supposed to simply have an amazingly strong constitution... remember: when he was created he was going to have the same physical stats as spidey...

no he's not kidding, he stated FACTS that entire post... no expression

and he didn't say no one can match wolverine, just because your examples have been highly suspect by way of his evidence doesn't mean he thinks wovlerine's unbeatable.. confused

Did Wolverine or Cap use the magical sword in their fight? no.

hmmm wolverine's gigantic red scar on his chest from the muramasa blade says different... cap also used it at the end of the fight swinging it at logans head..

Captain American even crushed Wolverine's tendons preventing him from unsheating his claws. yup, when he threw his sheild at wolverine via suckerpunch: wolverine was in mid conversation and had his back half turned to cap.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jinzin
well yeah, he wasn't originally intended to have a healing factor, the mention of which wasn't until years after logan's first appearance...

he was supposed to simply have an amazingly strong constitution... remember: when he was created he was going to have the same physical stats as spidey...

no he's not kidding, he stated FACTS that entire post... no expression

and he didn't say no one can match wolverine, just because your examples have been highly suspect by way of his evidence doesn't mean he thinks wovlerine's unbeatable.. confused

hmmm wolverine's gigantic red scar on his chest from the muramasa blade says different... cap also used it at the end of the fight swinging it at logans head..

yup, when he threw his sheild at wolverine via suckerpunch: wolverine was in mid conversation and had his back half turned to cap.

Naaaa...same year when Alpha Flight and Guardian appeared there was a question about Wolverine and Bryne explained AF and Wolverine and explained Wolverine had a healing factor

So no one can match Wolverine in a one on one fight? hmmm...

No they fought one on one when Cap didn't have the sword, only till later did he have it and then tried to use it.

It's an example of how people even less than Hulk strength have hurt Wolverine. As apparently only Hulk level beings by the comment in this thread can hope to knock out Wolverine.

jinzin
Naaaa...same year when Alpha Flight and Guardian appeared there was a question about Wolverine and Bryne explained AF and Wolverine and explained Wolverine had a healing factor
uh yeah...

chronologicaly speaking I could care less.. (I always though mac knocked him out due to the nature of his suit)

but you asked if old school wolverine would stand a chance without a healing factor and I answered... assuming he was written the way he was originally intended..

So no one can match Wolverine in a one on one fight? hmmm...
?
again no one said that.
stop putting words into our mouths here..

No they fought one on one when Cap didn't have the sword, only till later did he have it and then tried to use it.

and how do you think the fight came to a halt? duhhhhh after cap got ahold of the sword... no offense, but are you seriously trying to argue that the sword didn't make a difference in that fight?

It's an example of how people even less than Hulk strength have hurt Wolverine. As apparently only Hulk level beings by the comment in this thread can hope to knock out Wolverine.
well I wouldnt't say that.. but your counter argument is flawed, there's a huge difference between crushing his tendons on a circumstantial nature and knocking him out.. sure cap crushed his tendons, but he's failed to knock wolverine out on 3 occassions.. the only time he's ever done it was during eots after all the shit that logan went through before he arrived..

i mean, sure black widow has "hurt" logan before.. doesn't mean anyone even pretending she's about to knock him out here though.

srankmissingnin

UXM #109 and yes he did, even Bryne had an interview afterwards explaining Guardian and his future apperance and mentioned Wolverine's healing factor. Would he even stand a chance against Guardian if he wasn't? Wolverine: "Big talk Logan that punch nearly took off my head"

Did Wolverine or Cap use the magical sword in their fight? no. Captain American even crushed Wolverine's tendons preventing him from unsheating his claws.

Last I checked Storm wasn't a doctor. wink

Anyway on a serious note, the time between Wolverine being koed and him getting up was seconds. Colossus says that Guardian will have to go through him if he wants to get to Wolverine, changes into armored form and decks Guardian. Guardian gets up and picks up a tree... and Wolverine is getting to his feet behind storm.

I haven't read this Bryne interview so I won't comment on what he did or didn't say but I will say this, I find it very odd that circa Uncanny X-Men 109 Bryne would be mentioning a healing factor that was never part of Wolverine's mutant abilities until he was infected with a Brood embryo some where around Uncanny X-Men 160-170.

How would Wolverine survive a hit from Guardian if he didn't have a healing factor? Early x-men Wolverine just had insane durability, in fact even stated something along the lines of "I'm pretty much invulnerable" once. Before the whole Brood thing there was never anything said concerning Wolverine and a healing factor on panel... except for a throw away one liner in the savage lands.

... and I'm not sure how Captain America and Daredevil not being able to beat Wolverine translates to him being unbeatable. Those two are hardly big fish.

EDIT: I said Wolverine's healing factor was never mentioned until the Brood but that was wrong. I remembered that it was mentioned during DoFP when Pyro picked Wolverine up in a fiery claw. So... some where in Uncanny X-men 142. The Brood story lines was when it first became an major part of his character though.

King_Mungi
uh yeah...

chronologicaly speaking I could care less.. (I always though mac knocked him out due to the nature of his suit)

but you asked if old school wolverine would stand a chance without a healing factor and I answered... assuming he was written the way he was originally intended..

He was like I said Bryne before UXM #139-140 and the eventual tie-in to AF #1 stated Wolverine had a healing factor then.

?
again no one said that.
stop putting words into our mouths here..

Actually yeah they did, not you or Srank.

and how do you think the fight came to a halt? duhhhhh after cap got ahold of the sword... no offense, but are you seriously trying to argue that the sword didn't make a difference in that fight?

Not at all, I mentioned examples of a person far less stronger than Hawkgirl severely damaging him and even excluding that fight various street level characters have gone toe to toe with him.

well I wouldnt't say that.. but your counter argument is flawed, there's a huge difference between crushing his tendons on a circumstantial nature and knocking him out.. sure cap crushed his tendons, but he's failed to knock wolverine out on 3 occassions.. the only time he's ever done it was during eots after all the shit that logan went through before he arrived..

i mean, sure black widow has "hurt" logan before.. doesn't mean anyone even pretending she's about to knock him out here though.

You remove Wolverine's claws what does he have? the person earlier made a comment that without Hakwgirl's mace she is nothing. That point I made goes a long with that as even if you remove their "weapons" their far from helpess.

Sure, but Hawkgirl is vastly higher than those people. Physically, speed, mentally, etc.

King_Mungi
Last I checked Storm wasn't a doctor. wink

Anyway on a serious note, the time between Wolverine being koed and him getting up was seconds. Colossus says that Guardian will have to go through him if he wants to get to Wolverine, changes into armored form and decks Guardian. Guardian gets up and picks up a tree... and Wolverine is getting to his feet behind storm.

I haven't read this Bryne interview so I won't comment on what he did or didn't say but I will say this, I find it very odd that circa Uncanny X-Men 109 Bryne would be mentioning a healing factor that was never part of Wolverine's mutant abilities until he was infected with a Brood embryo some where around Uncanny X-Men 160-170.

How would Wolverine survive a hit from Guardian if he didn't have a healing factor? Early x-men Wolverine just had insane durability, in fact even stated something along the lines of "I'm pretty much invulnerable" once. Before the whole Brood thing there was never anything said concerning Wolverine and a healing factor on panel... except for a throw away one liner in the savage lands.

... and I'm not sure how Captain America and Daredevil not being able to beat Wolverine translates to him being unbeatable. Those two are hardly big fish.

Your right soon as when Oro shot the lightening he was getting up grogy

All he said was "accelerated healing", he didn't go indepth on the mechanics just a brief descprition of his powers.

Why would he die from a hit from Guardian? First apperance against the Hulk Wolverine survived and his powers were as of yet undefined. Bryne stated in an interview as people were asking about Guardian and Wolverine's past.

Captain America is, well considering who he has faced and beat.

srankmissingnin
Your right soon as when Oro shot the lightening he was getting up grogy

All he said was "accelerated healing", he didn't go indepth on the mechanics just a brief descprition of his powers.

Why would he die from a hit from Guardian? First apperance against the Hulk Wolverine survived and his powers were as of yet undefined. Bryne stated in an interview as people were asking about Guardian and Wolverine's past.

Captain America is, well considering who he has faced and beat.

When was this Bryne interview? Because until around UCX 141-142, Wolverine technically didn't have a healing factor. When Guardian thrashed him in 109, Wolverine was relying purely on durability.

And he'd have to be stronger then 1.5 ton to punch Wolverine "a few miles"... especially considering they were in the forest and there where lots of obstacles to slow Wolverine down.

jinzin
He was like I said Bryne before UXM #139-140 and the eventual tie-in to AF #1 stated Wolverine had a healing factor then.

confused

uhhh great... like I said, I was answering a question that has nothing to do with chronology.. am I being unclear here?

Actually yeah they did, not you or Srank.

well I'm not sure who "they" are but knowing that srank nor I said that why did you use it in replies to us?

Not at all, I mentioned examples of a person far less stronger than Hawkgirl severely damaging him and even excluding that fight various street level characters have gone toe to toe with him.

actually I thought we were talking about daredevil or cap "taking it to him" or knocking him out, since that's what you were talking about...

You remove Wolverine's claws what does he have? the person earlier made a comment that without Hakwgirl's mace she is nothing. That point I made goes a long with that as even if you remove their "weapons" their far from helpess.

Sure, but Hawkgirl is vastly higher than those people. Physically, speed, mentally, etc.

I have no argument against that..

though it should be noted that a clawless wolverine has level rogue before.. so.. that's impressive.

srankmissingnin
I'd also like to point out that story wise Wolverine didn't rely on his claws, or healing factor for that matter for the vast majority of his career. Seeing as mutants weren't common sight he didn't use his claws or healing factor when he was a secret agent/soldier/weapon x agent. It wasn't until after he was bonded with Adamantium, escaped, and Heather and James found him that he did. Its hard to say how long ago that was because of Marvels vague time-line but less then 20 years... might even be less then 15. Wolverine likely has more experience with daggers, swords and firearms then he does with is claws. He can make do just fine with out them.

'Sides he beat the crap out of the chick that lead the Neo with his bare hands. And she took on the entire X-Men and made them look like amateurs, she even shrugged of Colossus' punches. wink

spidey-dude
R.I.P hawkgirl

jinzin
I'd also like to point out that story wise Wolverine didn't rely on his claws, or healing factor for that matter for the vast majority of his career. Seeing as mutants weren't common sight he didn't use his claws or healing factor when he was a secret agent/soldier/weapon x agent. It wasn't until after he was bonded with Adamantium, escaped, and Heather and James found him that he did. Its hard to say how long ago that was because of Marvels vague time-line but less then 20 years... might even be less then 15. Wolverine likely has more experience with daggers, swords and firearms then he does with is claws. He can make do just fine with out them.

'Sides he beat the crap out of the chick that lead the Neo with his bare hands. And she took on the entire X-Men and made them look like amateurs, she even shrugged of Colossus' punches. wink
yup, infact he had to retrain himself to fight with the claws, and he didn't even really get around to doing that until he was a part of alpha flight, as showcased in AF1...as for the second part srank... what issue is that?

srankmissingnin
yup, infact he had to retrain himself to fight with the claws, and he didn't even really get around to doing that until he was a part of alpha flight, as showcased in AF1...as for the second part srank... what issue is that?

X-Men 102

jinzin
sweet action.. gracias.

King_Mungi
When was this Bryne interview? Because until around UCX 141-142, Wolverine technically didn't have a healing factor. When Guardian thrashed him in 109, Wolverine was relying purely on durability.

And he'd have to be stronger then 1.5 ton to punch Wolverine "a few miles"... especially considering they were in the forest and there where lots of obstacles to slow Wolverine down.

Few months after UXM #109, it was a joint interview about the upcoming members of Alpha Flight. It was in a transcript form.

Well that's what the "handbooks" say, and yeah their pretty inaccurate but there was no set limit limit or many lifting feats for Guardian. That's were the 1.5 comes from.

well I'm not sure who "they" are but knowing that srank nor I said that why did you use it in replies to us?

Technically you replied to me when I was making comments to the person earlier.

actually I thought we were talking about daredevil or cap "taking it to him" or knocking him out, since that's what you were talking about...

Naaaa...there were comment earlier about only a Hulk level bruiser could take Wolverine out. Street levers have gone toe to toe with Wolverine, but the poster earlier made it seem no one could touch him

I have no argument against that..

though it should be noted that a clawless wolverine has level rogue before.. so.. that's impressive.

and Roughhouse, but earlier someone said Hawkgirl without the mace is completly useless. The mace is merely an instrument just like Wolverine's claws you remove either they can still fight.

Oh no I'm not saying Wolverine's is useless without his claws. The claws just like Hawkgirl's mace are instruments they don't define the character.

Grimm22
It was John Bryne, the man who was responsible for making Wolverine who he is today. Nice try.

Anyone who thinks John Byrne is a crappy writer needs to leave this site and throw themselves out a window no expression

King_Mungi

I agree but Wolverine never appeared in Alpha Flight #1, there was just a two panel flashback from UXM #140 or do you mean Alpha Flight volume 1?

Grimm22
Is this seriously an argument about if Guardian KO'ed Wolverine?!? What the f**k?

Wow....just....wow no expression

qqqqqqq
how can wolvie get a clean shot at hawkgirl when she's flying??

riceroost
and yet a person who can press 1.5 tons knocked him out in one hit roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, whatever happened the other times they've fought though???????

Oh yeah, I seem to remember this grisly little episode:

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/3135/vindicatedbh0.jpg

OH MY GOD!?!?!?!?!

ahem...

eat it alpha boy. big grin
Did Wolverine or Cap use the magical sword in their fight? no. Captain American even crushed Wolverine's tendons preventing him from unsheating his claws. So what? After that Wolverine caused a near fatal blood clot and had Cap at his mercy on 3 seperate occassions.

Fatal blood clot >>>>>>> crushed tendon.

Metalmanx

The only fair fight was the one in which Wolverine won? confused

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
The only fair fight was the one in which Wolverine won? confused

no, his point is that the only fair fight is one in which both combatants are fighting in their normal, optimal condition and not in some weakened state.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
no, his point is that the only fair fight is one in which both combatants are fighting in their normal, optimal condition and not in some weakened state.

If I recall correctly, was not Daredevil under the "hypnotism"/influence of Typhoid Mary during the fight? Yes, I'm almost positive he was.

Not that I'm actually asking you, since you don't read comics and thus would not know for sure. no expression

masterbruce
If I recall correctly, was not Daredevil under the "hypnotism"/influence of Typhoid Mary during the fight? Yes, I'm almost positive he was.

Not that I'm actually asking you, since you don't read comics and thus would not know for sure. no expression

if you're right, then that would not count as a fair victory for Logan. simple as that.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
if you're right, then that would not count as a fair victory for Logan. simple as that.

Hah. Yea. Tell that to the others. roll eyes (sarcastic)

P.S.--Kudos on the sensible statement there. thumb up

carver9
Hah. Yea. Tell that to the others. roll eyes (sarcastic)

P.S.--Kudos on the sensible statement there. thumb up

You really do hate wolverine. I went to every recent fight of wolverine and in each one of them you are voting against him. Im going to buy you some wolverine comics for christmas. Maybe that'll help.

carver9
Wolverine wins this easily

Metalmanx
Originally posted by carver9
You really do hate wolverine. I went to every recent fight of wolverine and in each one of them you are voting against him. Im going to buy you some wolverine comics for christmas. Maybe that'll help.

What were those recent fights you visited? Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I just feel that his respective opponent would defeat him in a fight? blink

Hey, far be it for me to object free comics. Although it seems like a waste on your part--I know plenty about Wolverine and what he's capable of. But hey, free comics are free comics. smile

carver9
how can wolvie get a clean shot at hawkgirl when she's flying??

By the way, wolverine get a lot of clean shots on people that fly, example would be namor, stabbed a hole in his chest. Another example is guardian. Another example is sauron. Do i need to keep going.

He make chicken out of hawk girl.

Metalmanx

By the way, carver. Did you happen to notice me voting for Hawkgirl in this match? wink

There goes your statistics. So sad. sad

Metalmanx
By the way, wolverine get a lot of clean shots on people that fly, example would be namor, stabbed a hole in his chest. Another example is guardian. Another example is sauron. Do i need to keep going.

Quick question:

When Wolverine manages to hit these flyers, are they 50+ feet in the air? Or rather, are they either grounded or flying lower than 10 feet high?

carver9
What were those recent fights you visited? Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I just feel that his respective opponent would defeat him in a fight? blink

Hey, far be it for me to object free comics. Although it seems like a waste on your part--I know plenty about Wolverine and what he's capable of. But hey, free comics are free comics. smile

Lol, youre a cool dude metalmanx and I dont have a problem with you but I do see some kind of tention between you and wolverine, he must killed one of your favorite characters.

Me and you are fussing about wolverine fights on.
Wolverine vs spiderman ... you vote spiderman
Wolverine vs namor..... you vote namor
Wolverine vs deadpool... you vote dead pool
Wolverine vs black tarantula ... you voted black tarantula
Wolverine vs midnighter .... you voted midnighter
Wolverine vs deathstroke.... you voted deathstroke
Wolverine vs hawk girl ... you voted hawkgirl
Wolverine vs cable.... you voted cable

I have argued with you on all of these fights and it just proves to me that you hate wolverine. I think that you do this to get people riled up but I might be wrong again. I enjoy you on the sites, sometimes you do make good points and you do keep the conversation going on the battle thread but leave poor wolverine alone. Majority of these people that i have named he beat them already.

carver9
Quick question:

When Wolverine manages to hit these flyers, are they 50+ feet in the air? Or rather, are they either grounded or flying lower than 10 feet high?

You do know that hawk girl has to come in close to fight. She dont have long range attacks like superman, gl, etc....... When she gets close, just like everyone that I named, she get stabbed.

Metalmanx
You do know that hawk girl has to come in close to fight. She dont have long range attacks like superman, gl, etc....... When she gets close, just like everyone that I named, she get stabbed.

If you'll notice, that was not the question I asked you.

So I'll say it again? "When Wolverine manages to hit these flyers, are they 50+ feet in the air? Or rather, are they either grounded or flying lower than 10 feet high?"

I'm not saying she won't have to get in close to attack him. I'm merely curious about the other people you mentioned.

Was it ever decided what her weaponry is, by the way? That plays an important role here.

carver9
If you'll notice, that was not the question I asked you.

So I'll say it again? "When Wolverine manages to hit these flyers, are they 50+ feet in the air? Or rather, are they either grounded or flying lower than 10 feet high?"

I'm not saying she won't have to get in close to attack him. I'm merely curious about the other people you mentioned.

Was it ever decided what her weaponry is, by the way? That plays an important role here.

All the feets that you gave he has hit them that high. He jumped up about 50 feet and put his claws into sauron but he had to bounce off of a wall and then use his leg power to get some extra feet but he did it. He even jumped up in the air on a flying iron man and a flying cannonball. So i will give you 50+. So what do you have to say now.

riceroost
If she uses her Claw of Horus then she wins in a curbstomp. If she uses that she still has to come within Adamantium claw range. Wolverine will survive her claw. She cant claim the same.

And for the record if Deathstroke can pwn Hawkman Wolverine would stomp Kendra through a gutter in about 3 seconds.

Metalmanx
Lol, youre a cool dude metalmanx and I dont have a problem with you but I do see some kind of tention between you and wolverine, he must killed one of your favorite characters.

Me and you are fussing about wolverine fights on.
Wolverine vs spiderman ... you vote spiderman
Wolverine vs namor..... you vote namor
Wolverine vs deadpool... you vote dead pool
Wolverine vs black tarantula ... you voted black tarantula
Wolverine vs midnighter .... you voted midnighter
Wolverine vs deathstroke.... you voted deathstroke
Wolverine vs hawk girl ... you voted hawkgirl
Wolverine vs cable.... you voted cable

I have argued with you on all of these fights and it just proves to me that you hate wolverine. I think that you do this to get people riled up but I might be wrong again. I enjoy you on the sites, sometimes you do make good points and you do keep the conversation going on the battle thread but leave poor wolverine alone. Majority of these people that i have named he beat them already.

I don't put my points and opinions out there to "rile up" people. I do it because I feel that I am right, and I'm doing what everyone else here does: debates with others to convince them of what I believe to be true.

But okay. Let's go through this:

"Wolverine vs spiderman ... you vote spiderman"
-Because he's shown over and over again to have nearly every advantage over Wolverine except for a healing factor and fighting skills. Fighting skills are void when you're all webbed up. erm

"Wolverine vs namor..... you vote namor"
-Do you know who Namor is? What the f**k?

"Wolverine vs deadpool... you vote dead pool"
-Obviously, I feel that his superior healing factor gives him a great advantage in the fight. That, and the fact that he's had the upper hand in the majority of their fights helps a bit, too. He can EASILY keep up with Wolverine when it comes to fighting, like he's done everytime.

"Wolverine vs black tarantula ... you voted black tarantula"
-Do you know who Black Tarantula is? What the f**k?

"Wolverine vs midnighter .... you voted midnighter"
-Do you know who Midnighter is? What the f**k?

I'm sensing a trend here...

"Wolverine vs deathstroke.... you voted deathstroke"
-This was recent? blink
Anyways, DS's superhuman stats, computer-like brain, superior tactical skills, instantaneous reflexes, A HEALING FACTOR as well, and high-tech equipment give DS the edge here.

"Wolverine vs hawk girl ... you voted hawkgirl"
-Where did you see me vote for Hawkgirl? Seriously, I'm curious.

"Wolverine vs cable.... you voted cable"
-And just because I'm in a jolly mood...
Do you know who Cable is? What the f**k?

So, to reiterate. I don't hate Wolverine. Not at all. Fact is, with my strong knowledge on him and my pretty decent knowledge on the other characters, I feel that the others beat him.

I've voted for Wolverine on several occasions. no expression

Metalmanx
All the feets that you gave he has hit them that high. He jumped up about 50 feet and put his claws into sauron but he had to bounce off of a wall and then use his leg power to get some extra feet but he did it. He even jumped up in the air on a flying iron man and a flying cannonball. So i will give you 50+. So what do you have to say now.

Scans of these "feats" please? smile

carver9
Originally posted by riceroost
If she uses that she still has to come within Adamantium claw range. Wolverine will survive her claw. She cant claim the same.

And for the record if Deathstroke can pwn Hawkman Wolverine would stomp Kendra through a gutter in about 3 seconds.

Nice statement riceroost. Wolverine did manage to knock deathstroke out with one punch leaving deathstroke waking up out of a coma saying that wolverine almost took his head off with that punch and death stroke did state that wolverine is as fast, might be faster than him. So if deathstroke can do it than wolverine can do it better.

carver9
Scans of these "feats" please? smile

I dont have a scanner but the comic that you can look in is wolverine #69 and #70.

Metalmanx
If she uses that she still has to come within Adamantium claw range. Wolverine will survive her claw. She cant claim the same.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/sb-04-19.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/sb-04-21.jpg

Wolverine will die. But, of course, with his recent immortality stint, be back to life soon enough. Doesn't change the fact that a hit from the Claw of Horus will kill him. no expression

Metalmanx

So, the Sauron feat is negated. He used a wall/whatever to reach him.

The other two, Cannonball and Iron Man. How low were they flying?

riceroost
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/sb-04-19.jpg
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/sb-04-21.jpg

Wolverine will die. But, of course, with his recent immortality stint, be back to life soon enough. Doesn't change the fact that a hit from the Claw of Horus will kill him. no expression I have those comics. I am well aware of what the damn thing can do. It doesn't change the fact that Wolverine will survive a hit from it and Kendra wont survive a hit from Wolverine. It also doesn't change the fact that Wolverine is going to have a reach advantage over her claw and he's going to hit her first.

carver9
I don't put my points and opinions out there to "rile up" people. I do it because I feel that I am right, and I'm doing what everyone else here does: debates with others to convince them of what I believe to be true.

But okay. Let's go through this:

"Wolverine vs spiderman ... you vote spiderman"
-Because he's shown over and over again to have nearly every advantage over Wolverine except for a healing factor and fighting skills. Fighting skills are void when you're all webbed up. erm

"Wolverine vs namor..... you vote namor"
-Do you know who Namor is? What the f**k?

"Wolverine vs deadpool... you vote dead pool"
-Obviously, I feel that his superior healing factor gives him a great advantage in the fight. That, and the fact that he's had the upper hand in the majority of their fights helps a bit, too. He can EASILY keep up with Wolverine when it comes to fighting, like he's done everytime.

"Wolverine vs black tarantula ... you voted black tarantula"
-Do you know who Black Tarantula is? What the f**k?

"Wolverine vs midnighter .... you voted midnighter"
-Do you know who Midnighter is? What the f**k?

I'm sensing a trend here...

"Wolverine vs deathstroke.... you voted deathstroke"
-This was recent? blink
Anyways, DS's superhuman stats, computer-like brain, superior tactical skills, instantaneous reflexes, A HEALING FACTOR as well, and high-tech equipment give DS the edge here.

"Wolverine vs hawk girl ... you voted hawkgirl"
-Where did you see me vote for Hawkgirl? Seriously, I'm curious.

"Wolverine vs cable.... you voted cable"
-And just because I'm in a jolly mood...
Do you know who Cable is? What the f**k?

So, to reiterate. I don't hate Wolverine. Not at all. Fact is, with my strong knowledge on him and my pretty decent knowledge on the other characters, I feel that the others beat him.

I've voted for Wolverine on several occasions. no expression

Majority of the fights that i said that you voted against Im not saying that youre wrong, im just showing you how many times you voted against wolverine but i would like to make some corrections just for the fun of it.

*Wolverine vs spiderman .... In all of there encounters wolverine have shown that he is superior to spiderman, not showing anymore scans of wolverine beating spiderman, just take my word for it or look at the scans that i posted on the wolverine vs spiderman thread.

Wolverine vs namor... wolverine has beaten him twice already and namor beat him once by knocking him out, us agent had to come and save namor life.

Wolverine vs deadpool.... beautiful fight but wolverine would win in the long run due to his superior fighting style.

Wolverine vs black tarantula... I know who black tarantula is, I would like to know did you see bt get taken out EASILY by bullseye with 1 card, now thats funny for someone who has a healing factor that would keep up with wolverine. Spiderman might had trouble with him but trust me wolverine wont.

Wolverine vs midnighter..... Midnighter is sooooooooooooooo good but the thing about it is that thats all it take is one good lick and wolverine wins the fight. I have seen midnighter get hit by lesser opponents but it would be the fight of the century.

Wolverine vs deathstroke.... I seen this fight in the comics and it was awesome and short but wolverine knocked deathstroke out with 1 punch ( I dont think that it could have been that easy but ds was lucky wolverine didnt have his claws out.).

Wolverine vs cable..... wolverine have beaten cable before and cable have beaten wolverine before, need to see more battles from the 2 to vote on this fight.

Happy Dance

qqqqqqq
i think wolvie should take this

King_Mungi
Yeah, whatever happened the other times they've fought though???????

Oh yeah, I seem to remember this grisly little episode:

OH MY GOD!?!?!?!?!

ahem...

eat it alpha boy. big grin

Actually that wasn't real, it was revealed in Alpha Flight vol.2 as a memory implant from Department H as stated so they could clone Mac. Idiot

King_Mungi

*sigh* He has never tagged Guardian in air, stop lying and even the memory implant which as stated wasn't real had Mac let down his guard and deactivate his shield. Idiot.

King_Mungi

Actually she does, depends on what weaponary she has or she can toss the mace with devestating effect. Try again.

King_Mungi

Ummm...no, she can attack from distance with the claw of Horus and it controls the 4 fundamentals of the universe. She doesn't even have to come close to Wolverine.

PIS, as Deathstroke owned Flash and a Green Latnern in the same fight.

riceroost
*sigh* He has never tagged Guardian in air, stop lying and even the memory implant which as stated wasn't real had Mac let down his guard and deactivate his shield. Idiot. Hmmmmmmmmm...
Oh, I'll play your game you rogue.

Take this you Philestine!!!!!!!

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2026/vindicated2fy0.jpg

And just so you know your place (and Mac's), I present...

***** Slap:

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1142/wolverine95aks8.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/892/wolverine95bzh1.jpg

That's what I call Vindicated big grin

psy_blade
Hawkgirl flies and drop things on Wolverine that are too heavy for him to lift. She can't kill him but she can neutralize him. Hawkgirl 7/10.

llagrok
The one that got torn apart by superboy prime?

King_Mungi
Hmmmmmmmmm...
Oh, I'll play your game you rogue.

Take this you Philestine!!!!!!!

And just so you know your place (and Mac's), I present...

***** Slap:

That's what I call Vindicated big grin

and? he tackled him? and?...as noted by Wolverine he can cut through Guardian's shields. So what? Also the fact Mac's shields have blocked an atomic blast. I suggest you do some research on who and what Guardian really is.

No this is a ***** slap
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_11.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_13and15.jpg

Silly me for thinking Guardian > Wolverine. Yes, that's a one hit KO on a weakened Galactus

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-26.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-27.jpg

spidey-dude
who wins? is this a joke ? wolvie takes her out in a sec.

llagrok
and? he tackled him? and?...as noted by Wolverine he can cut through Guardian's shields. So what? Also the fact Mac's shields have blocked an atomic blast. I suggest you do some research on who and what Guardian really is.

No this is a ***** slap
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_11.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/UncannyX-Men-109_13and15.jpg

Silly me for thinking Guardian > Wolverine. Yes, that's a one hit KO on a weakened Galactus

1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-26.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-27.jpg

Vindicator taking out Galactus is PIS.

He couldn't even handle a weakened juggernaut or Northstar.

WorldWarHulk
I have those comics. I am well aware of what the damn thing can do. It doesn't change the fact that Wolverine will survive a hit from it and Kendra wont survive a hit from Wolverine. It also doesn't change the fact that Wolverine is going to have a reach advantage over her claw and he's going to hit her first. So, you honestly think that Wolverine is harder to KO than Superman?
Shit, we are back to the old days, with this Wolverine bullshit.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by llagrok
Vindicator taking out Galactus is PIS.

He couldn't even handle a weakened juggernaut or Northstar.

Oh? You do know he was built to fight Galactus right?

Can't handle Northstar?

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFlight26-19.jpg

Northstar beat him in X-Men in a way that isn't possible . He removed Mac's suit leaving him powerless, but he doesn't wear a suit anymore to get his power. He generates the power himself thanks to his Qwrlln upgrade.

I guess Doom's nothing either right?
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-18.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-19.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-20.jpg

riceroost
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk
So, you honestly think that Wolverine is harder to KO than Superman?
Shit, we are back to the old days, with this Wolverine bullshit. Did I say Wolverine was harder to KO than Superman? No I didn't you dumb@$$. I never said that. Your reading comprehension sucks. My point was OBVIOUS. Wolverine will survive HG's best weapon. He may not be getting right back up, but he will survive. HG wont survive any solid strike from Wolverine. If it comes to a slash vs. the ugly glove Wolverine will be KOed by the blast, but HG will be dead and have to get reincarnated again.

llagrok
Oh? You do know he was built to fight Galactus right?

Can't handle Northstar?

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFlight26-19.jpg

Northstar beat him in X-Men in a way that isn't possible . He removed Mac's suit leaving him powerless, but he doesn't wear a suit anymore to get his power. He generates the power himself thanks to his Qwrlln upgrade.

I guess Doom's nothing either right?
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-18.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-19.jpg
3. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlightv191-20.jpg

Why don't you bring up a couple of more recent comics? Like when he got raped by Northstar in uncanny x-men 422, or when Juggernaut beat him easily in 434.

Please move out of the 80s

King_Mungi
Originally posted by llagrok
Why don't you bring up a couple of more recent comics? Like when he got raped by Northstar in uncanny x-men 422, or when Juggernaut beat him easily in 434.

Please move out of the 80s

As mentioned PIS with Northstar as I explained earlier the writer ignored the fact Mac has a shield and the fact what Northstar did wouldn't have worked. Mac is a cyborg now he doesn't get his power from the suit itself as he generates the power himself. Northstar also mentioned he removed the suit as Mac told him how to do it in Alpha Flight. Yeah that's not PIS.

What? no he didn't, the fight lasted literally a minute as noted by Northstar and no one got ko'ed, but who looked the worst in the end? Juggernaut and Mac and Heather didn't even fire one energy blasts. Oh my I guess it takes some knowledge of characters to actually try to bash some characters eh?

Also those feats I mentioned are not even from the 80's, try again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.